Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Is anyone here a medical intuitive or similar?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Arim

USA
27 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2010 :  01:25:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone,

Does anyone here have their third eye open and able to help with finding a problem in the body? My vision comes and goes and I cannot use it on demand.

My child, who has Cerebral Palsy, has a problem which my child is unable to verbalize. Can anyone help by finding the area on the body that is the problem?

If not, can you recommend anyone who can do this? I have tried a couple of medical intuitives before, but never got a definitive answer. I really want to help my child. If you can help, please consider it.

Blessings

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2010 :  9:52:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Is your child displaying this as a problem, and if so how? How does it come out in their behavior?
best to you
brother Neil
Go to Top of Page

Arim

USA
27 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2010 :  01:09:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks brother neil,

She displays the behavior by waking up and crying out frequently at night like possibly something is hurting her, but she's unable to tell me what. I turn her regulaly but she sometimes wakes up every half hour to every hour and it's hard on her and hard on me. She in a pretty good mood most of the time during the day. but it's very frustrating to not know what is wrong. Drs. are unable to find anything wrong. She nods yes or no to questions but her answers aren't reliable.

I just thought that if anybody had an open third eye or a siddhi, then they could use it for service for my daughter. She is a very beautiful and loving girl. It hurts that I can't help her.

She was on the samyama list last month for having pneumonia and is doing well from that now but still has the frequent waking where she cries out like she's in pain. This has been ongoing for years and is better at times and bad at other times for months at a time.

Thanks for your time!
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2010 :  07:19:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Arim

Hello everyone,

Does anyone here have their third eye open and able to help with finding a problem in the body? My vision comes and goes and I cannot use it on demand.

My child, who has Cerebral Palsy, has a problem which my child is unable to verbalize. Can anyone help by finding the area on the body that is the problem?

If not, can you recommend anyone who can do this? I have tried a couple of medical intuitives before, but never got a definitive answer. I really want to help my child. If you can help, please consider it.

Blessings

Dear Arim,

Please look up Caroline Sutherland, i have met her, she is very professional and compassionate. She might be able to help long-distance. She is in Van Couver Canada.

My doctor knows of another in the upstate NY area, which i will ask him about today.

Also, consider getting the book "Instant Healing" by Kinslow at Amazon.com. Easy system, non-energetic.

Blessings on your family

Sincerely
Rael

Edited by - Rael on Jan 27 2010 6:26:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2010 :  06:13:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Arim...are you still needing someone?

I hope things are changing

Blessings

Rael

Edited by - Rael on Jan 28 2010 06:48:56 AM
Go to Top of Page

Arim

USA
27 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2010 :  01:41:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Rael,

Thanks so much for your suggestions, I really appreciate your response. I will check out Sutherland. What do you like about her? I've been on her website before and it didn't grab me but I'll check it out again. I've tried probably 3 different M.I.'s and nobody gave me anything of use. Nobody could say "It is this......". And so I'm wary of shelving out any more money which I really can't spare. I don't understand why so many holistic people charge soooooo much money. The average person can't really afford their services, let alone someone less fortunate. I know it's possible to see into the body as it's happened to me, but few and far between so I really hope to find someone who can do it on demand.

A lot of people get down on the siddhis but I can really see where they would be of such service to people. Help alleviate a lot of suffering.

If you can get me the other name that would be great. I was really hoping someone here who practices yoga would be able to help because their third eye was open. If I could at least get a body part.

Yes, I've read "Instant Healing" and am currently working on his other book about happiness which I like A LOT!!! I'll bet people with a lot of inner silence would get fantastic results with his easy method. I'm going to keep learning and reread I.H. again.

I guess I just don't have enough inner silence to effect a change in my daughter. I do get in one good meditation with SBP and Samyama a day and a short one for the second time.

It really means a lot that you responded to me and even checked a second time. Thanks so much!!!

Mira
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2010 :  08:08:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Arim

Rael,

Thanks so much for your suggestions,

You are welcome!

I really appreciate your response. I will check out Sutherland. What do you like about her?

She is very compassionate, honest, is talented, and tries to help people who are not equipped to pay a lot of money (at least she was). She used to treat women with cancer for free. i don't know if things have changed, but after using her suggestions, i had a big breakthrough with my own health.

she was I've been on her website before and it didn't grab me but I'll check it out again. I've tried probably 3 different M.I.'s and nobody gave me anything of use. Nobody could say "It is this......". And so I'm wary of shelving out any more money which I really can't spare. I don't understand why so many holistic people charge soooooo much money. The average person can't really afford their services, let alone someone less fortunate.

I know what you mean Dear.

I know it's possible to see into the body as it's happened to me, but few and far between so I really hope to find someone who can do it on demand.

Yes

A lot of people get down on the siddhis but I can really see where they would be of such service to people. Help alleviate a lot of suffering.

I think they are considered "legal" when they are put to the service of others and support other's spiritual growth, as well as our own. I have seen this in a couple of places. I agree.

If you can get me the other name that would be great.

I tried to post it, but it had to come down because it is against the rules of the site to put up personal information.

Neither of us publishes our e-mail, so maybe i could e-mail one of the members at the site, who could give you the name and number?

I was really hoping someone here who practices yoga would be able to help because their third eye was open. If I could at least get a body part.

I feel very so sorry for what you are going through...i really do.

Continued...

Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2010 :  08:29:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
....... I was really hoping someone here who practices yoga would be able to help because their third eye was open. If I could at least get a body part.

Yes, I've read "Instant Healing" and am currently working on his other book about happiness which I like A LOT!!! I'll bet people with a lot of inner silence would get fantastic results with his easy method. I'm going to keep learning and reread I.H. again.

I am reading it too, but have not gotten very far with it yet.....glad you have them in your hands!

I guess I just don't have enough inner silence to effect a change in my daughter. I do get in one good meditation with SBP and Samyama a day and a short one for the second time.

Don't give up, anything you do can only help!

It really means a lot that you responded to me and even checked a second time. Thanks so much!!!

I am glad to help, i only hope this can be resolved quickly!

Bless you
Sincerely
Rael!
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2010 :  12:07:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
just some thoughts
have you tried sleeping next to her and asking bo be shown what is going on? maybe sleeping next to her will merge your consciousness and hers? like I said, just some thoughts
my best to you and her
Brother Neil
Go to Top of Page

Arim

USA
27 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2010 :  02:01:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks brother neil,

I will try sleeping next to her with this intention. Thanks for caring.

Mira
Go to Top of Page

Arim

USA
27 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2010 :  02:05:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Rael,

I enabled my email if you want to contact me.

Mira
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2010 :  6:48:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Arim

Rael,

I enabled my email if you want to contact me.

Mira

GREAT!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000