Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Athletic Exertion and 8 limbs of Yoga
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2010 :  2:33:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
For my latest version of "Stump The (Celestial) Stars" i would like to ask:

If we are fully engaged in making the AYP school our way of life, is it advisable to be intensely athletic, since it disquiets the nerves and expends energy?

In my own experience, because my Chi/Prana has been "matured", most things that i do actually add onto my store of energy, so i may not have to be concerned. Yet, i'm just wondering about the general rules concerning this, especially when encouraging the sexual energies to elevate in the spine?

Much Love

Rael

Edited by - Rael on Jan 22 2010 4:00:14 PM

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2010 :  10:21:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Rael,

I have been and continue to be what many people would define as exercising intensely on a routine basis. Ecstasy and inner silence continue to expand and the athletic pursuits actually offer lots of material in the self inquiry department.

During rest periods I do not observe any increase in energy nor do I observe any decrease after intense exercise.

Hope this helps,

A
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2010 :  11:04:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
a beautiful expansion, a good self pacer and a wonderful way to be mindful.

L&L

Edited by - Ananda on Jan 28 2010 11:06:04 AM
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2010 :  3:48:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hah Hah...thank you my friends! I was just giving-up an anyone replying to this one! I thought i really HAD Stumped-the-Stars here!

Good, good replies!

Hugs

Rael!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000