Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Prahevajra's Three Statements
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

adamantclearlight

USA
410 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2009 :  4:28:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit adamantclearlight's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi, It's me Ă–sel Dorje, but I changed to Adamant Clear Light after my recent retreat where the following became crystalline, a revelation. What I spent so much time searching for was literally there before my very eyes. Homage to Vajradhara, Vajrasattva and Vajradakini (Essence, Purity and Bliss). Gratitude to Prahevajra and Padmasambhava.

1. Be shown the Adamant Clear Light Mind:

There are various methods to encounter the unidentifiable, not this or nor that, quality. And there are methods to identify the radiance of the Clear Light. Either way its one's own Adamant Clear Light Mind, the effortless automatic release into enlightenment.

2. Gain absolute conviction:

Obstacles, doubts, etc., they come up. There are various means of reducing them to simplicity. Dissolving them into one's own radiant awareness before one's very own wisdom eye, visible even with the eyes. Once these are all exhausted, you gain absolute conviction in automatic release.

3. Continue implicitly confident:

The work is done and one may now retire into effortlessness. Compassion for all beings spontaneously bursts out. Harm is never a question of one who recognizes their own natural purity. The Adamant Clear Light is the death of effects, where all past karma comes to a decisive end. Miracles, siddhis, body of light, all happen, no biggy. The circling is over, never to restart, and that gives you implicit confidence to continue in automatic release into the Adamant Clear Light Mind.

PS. See Pabhassara Sutta: Luminous. http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipi...49.than.html. This teaching comes directly from Gotama.

Edited by - adamantclearlight on Nov 30 2009 4:38:11 PM
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000