New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 17

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2009 :  03:14:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jeff
Is it possible that your perspective (and perceived goal) may be different, if you start with a K-awakening rather than a search for knowledge? How did you all get started on your search?

You never ask a plant how it learned to grow such colourful flowers on it? And why?

Yet there are different flowers with different colours and fragrances. Do you think they had a goal?

Its all natural. We have no goal.

Please read the book 'Eight limbs of Yoga' by Yogani ji:
http://www.aypsite.org/books-8limbs-contents.html

Its all interconnected. In one life you may lean towards practices that allow Kundalni awakening, yet in another life towards Yoga and yet again Self Enquiry or other. Or maybe all of them together in one life depending upon your soul's thirst.

My body was making an asana this morning. I don't know which one but it was bending my back, my neck and legs all at the same time. Earlier I used to get afraid but now I just let these happen. I have no goal anymore.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2009 :  1:25:09 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jeff

Is it possible that your perspective (and perceived goal) may be different, if you start with a K-awakening rather than a search for knowledge? How did you all get started on your search?

I think so. If a K-awakening is beyond the scope of your knowledge/belief system, then it may take you a long time to figure out what's happening to you (if you ever do).

For me, I was fairly "well-read" on eastern paths (Buddhism, Taoism, Zen) when my K woke up. So I wasn't shocked to have a mystical experience, but I didn't know what it was until years later. I started practicing and studying hatha yoga shortly after this event, then came across AYP. Then learned about kundalini and connected the dots.

Looking back, I now see that the awakening is what led me to yoga. I wasn't actively pursuing yoga, but discovered that my gym had yoga classes, and tried it on a whim. Then started looking into it more, one thing led to another, etc.

With Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

Smileyogi

Australia
50 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  03:26:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Smileyogi's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi That's what I thought. And thanks for the link. There is a beautiful description in the link of someone learning to use the light body for the first time:

“the truth is that sometime ago, after heavy meditation and fasting ..I have managed to disappear as light.And survived coming back....The problem is that the universe around me also proved to be the same light.So that's WHY I started laughing like a mad man while I was in the middle of the forest...or maybe the forest was laughing too?....All I know is I could see thru my hands...and all I could see was rainbow colors ..and the trees also were made of the same stuff as me....I was,and I am..everybody.
I am you,my beloved...my beloved me.
I know for sure was not some mind trick,because I passed my hand thru some tree..and my hand went right thru it..while all the molecules of rainbow body were laughing at me for trying it..that's when I started laughing too....that was the day when I laughed about the notion of death itself.
Even the tree was laughing at me..well.... because the tree was me too...hahahahaha..lol”

Hi Christi..thank you for calling my experience ,,beautiful,,..( on the http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....page=7#60506 post)actually it was beyond beautiful..it was scary and beautiful in the same time.

Hi guys..nice forum.
I posted on http://kriptodanny.blogspot.com/200...ow-body.html the quotes Christi refers too..They are mine,even though Christi said,,someone learning to use the light body,,.
That someone is me..anyway.
Happy to see so many serious practitioners discuss their experiences.
About that famous ,,rainbow body,, experience I've had..It took me completely by surprise.
Because seeing lights or becoming a light-beam(aka rainbow body) wasn't in my expectations..it just happened.
In retrospection,I don't think one could work for it,like..do this..and you'll go,,poof,, in a rainbow body(but maybe I'm mistaken,is just not part of my tradition)
Also,as I recall..I was at the end of a serious 8 months fasting(more or less) and meditation in the forests,while I was travelling by foot from Miami to Philadelphia...lost over 40 lb in the process.The more skinny I'd get,the more my meditations were becoming more amazing..kundalini waves were manifesting as a cool breeze in an empty shell of a skin bag,named ,,the body,,.
Total bliss indeed.
So I figured..why bother meditating,Danny..just go in the forest and abandon the body.
So as I was stepping deeper and deeper in the forest,with each step I'd abandon some deep layers of ego(while I was still in total bliss and joy).
Then I stopped still right in the middle of forest..and realized that I have abandoned even the idea of abandoning the body.
Then I asked aloud...then why I am here?
And set down in lotus,wondering about this question,looking around.,scratching my 8 months grown beard.
Then something happened...
As I abandoned even that question(why I am here?..on this earth I ment)..then poof..as I looked around..everything was light..I was a rainbow of light.I could see thru the trees too..and every one of them ,every leaf was me.
So I guess in the end it comes down to ,,letting go,, and something,the real nature will reveal itself.
When I saw that my real nature was light..and the same as the forest..I started to laugh so hard..of my previous stupidity to abandon the body.There is no one to abandon the body,see?

The meaning I got after that experience,as everything turned to normal..and the forest was there again,was that I was the light experiencing itself.
Never talked about that for years,till I read about the tibetan buddhists ,,rainbow of light,, and stuff.
Took me awhile to process the experience,really.
This stuff is real,indeed.
And about 3 weeks after that,as I was walking on the streets,I could see the people empty..just shadows of light,not aware of their essence.

Anyway,hope I haven't bothered you with my babbling ,I hope,hopefully..because you are the hope of the world(which doesn't exist,but it could if enough people realize their true nature)
with hope,danny:)

Edited by - Smileyogi on Mar 18 2010 06:38:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  09:53:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Danny,

Thanks for joining us.

quote:
Hi guys..nice forum.
I posted on http://kriptodanny.blogspot.com/200...ow-body.html the quotes Christi refers too..They are mine,even though Christi said,,someone learning to use the light body,,.
That someone is me..anyway.

My apologies there... it wasn't clear from your website if you were writing from your own experience, or quoting someone else. Thanks for making it clear.

And thanks for expanding on your own experience of the body of light (a.k.a. rainbow body). This ties in with my own experiences of it. I know what you mean by scary and beautiful at the same time. Actually making the temporary shift into the light body was probably one of the scariest moments of my life. Somehow I stayed calm at the same time, because of the sheer beauty and awe involved.

quote:
In retrospection,I don't think one could work for it,like..do this..and you'll go,,poof,, in a rainbow body(but maybe I'm mistaken,is just not part of my tradition)

It happened to me after an intense period practicing the methods on this website for about 3 hours a day.

All the best,

Christi

Edited by - Christi on Mar 18 2010 10:11:59 AM
Go to Top of Page

Smileyogi

Australia
50 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2010 :  04:02:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Smileyogi's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi Danny,

And thanks for expanding on your own experience of the body of light (a.k.a. rainbow body). This ties in with my own experiences of it. I know what you mean by scary and beautiful at the same time. Actually making the temporary shift into the light body was probably one of the scariest moments of my life. Somehow I stayed calm at the same time, because of the sheer beauty and awe involved.

Hi Christi...it is a pleasure to talk with serious practitioners.
I am heaving a hard time reading all the posts on this site,so please bear with me...(even though I can speed read..but I'll explain other time how I do it)..But I recognized you have wisdom,then there is some other guy named adamantclearlight(whom is that guy?..besides you,he is one of the wisest,I'm telling you..) and some others like tibetanice and lots of others I forget right now...of course yogani rules..from the quotes I read of him,he is wise.(I'm still busy reading..)
This site is chocked with some real guys whom speak the walk,and walk the talk...

Plus on the positive side..you guys have a healthy moderators assistance..so personal jabs are not really encouraged.
This is a sign of wisdom..I sense some sanity here,at last.
So I composed a fresh poem for you,Christi..on my blog.
http://kriptodanny.blogspot.com/201...me-time.html
Here is it..
Behold the marvelous dentist
Long live the clear rainbow light!!
Thus spokenth the mahayogi
While flexing his wisdom muscles..
Behold the clear light!!!
Now you see it,now it's gone
Because you have a tooth-ache
Named false assumptions..

So take off your glasses
Maybe you'll see better
And know there was no seer
Just the light seeing itself
In the rainbow glasses
Of the clear light body...
Now go to the kriptodanny dentist
He will cure your false assumptions
There is no tooth to ache..
There is no spoon either...
All there is..is the rainbow body
Of the tooth-ache ..
Marvelous dentist!
Now love me..kisses:)
-added by danny-

Just know that you are loved by a mahayogi...Christi:) live long and prosper my good man.
Kisses
danny
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2010 :  4:39:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Danny,

Beautiful poem... thanks for that.

I wrote one for you:

Beyond the things of the mind
No one stirs
But love moves, like a wind moving over the water
Or a hand passing through air
Peace beyond measure
Radiant
Joy-filled
Loving all as Self.

All the best to you too.

Christi

Edited by - Christi on Mar 21 2010 6:51:52 PM
Go to Top of Page

WayneWirs

USA
17 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2017 :  12:54:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit WayneWirs's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
It has been over 7 years since my awakening. Lots has changed.

As with any growth, evolution, or radical change, enlightenment takes a bit of getting used to. I have a saying, "Enlightenment doesn't play well with society."

I've provided a 60+ page excerpt from my opus on awakening (not just for AYP, but the world in general) called "Free Enlightenment" at http://waynewirs.com/free-enlightenment/ . No email address, no private info collected, no nothing. Free. If everyone woke up to their true nature, then the world wouldn't be filled with such anger and hostility and stress. Ergo my desire to "free enlightenment" into the world.

Forgive any silence on my part in response to comments, questions or criticism. I am a big believer in transparency in spirituality so my core personality (what I call the Inner Ego Aspect) is sometimes too direct for those who aren't familiar with me. I don't identify with this core personality, so I don't consider this a flaw—something to be fixed— any more than the mole on my face is a flaw, but still, this trait can be a bit too direct for many. My silence to comments therefore, is not meant as a sign of disrespect for the members of this forum, but as a sign of respect for the moderators of it.

Peace and Love and Kindness to all. - Wayne
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2017 :  06:28:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Wayne,

Thank you for sharing your experience and your writing. I am enjoying Free Enlightenment Has anything changed since you had this dramatic shift?
Peace
Go to Top of Page

WayneWirs

USA
17 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2017 :  7:10:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit WayneWirs's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Blanche,

Yes, much has changed… everything has changed. It's like I was living in this one world all my life, then stepped through a mysterious portal (the gateless gate) into a shimmering, parallel world—far more real than the old one, but still very similar. It took me over six years to learn the in's and out's of it: the opening of the Heart, the awakening of Cosmic Consciousness, the implications of the siddhis, the transcending of the many paradoxes, ... Enlightenment is only the beginning of a whole new adventure in living.

Let me know how you like Free Enlightenment and what your thoughts on it are.
Go to Top of Page

Argost

USA
9 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2017 :  11:01:43 AM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm sad to say that Wayne left his body last week. His last post is up on his blog. I discovered his website/writings through this thread a couple weeks after quitting a multi-year opiate addiction in March. His writings, especially Mystical Oneness, have been of great help. It was a big part of the many things that have allowed parts of me to open up and let me begin a daily AYP routine again.

My comment on his blog is marked as pending moderation but I wanted to put it out somewhere:

--
Two weeks ago I sent a donation to Wayne with a small note in the small character limit paypal allows. I’m glad I was able to tell him I thought Mystical Ones was an incredible book. I also linked him the coordinates of a place near Carter, WY – telling him I thought of it as a special place if he was ever back through south west Wyoming. I grew up in the area, the land was always special. Native Americans made these lands home for many years. The bones of creatures that roamed the earth before humans fall out of the dirt and clay.

He replied in thanks for the words and donation. A week later I had the experience of reaching a deep state of samadhi for many hours. I awoke early to little sleep to buy burritos for myself and SO. The morning was beautiful.

I put on this podcast:
https://www.dharmaocean.org/episode...down-part-i/

I was so greatful for being shown the wonder of THIS.

That Thursday I had a strong urge to write Wayne and tell him about the experience. I also wanted to make another donation in gratitude. After writing a lot of words the desire to actually send it left me. One part from the email I did want to share (trying to somehow tie all these words to his offer to let him know if I had any questions about things in the book):

“I was trying to think of a question that was meaningful to me at the moment. Things are rising and falling so quickly here that it was hard to find any important question. I have been stuck to the word ‘remember’ for a few weeks now. Since I first did yoga years ago when an instructor would talk of remembering I would get a faint joy in my heart. The answer seemed simple though – remember my true nature. A little while ago I watched the cat tower bathed in light from the window. As the feeling of almost nostalgia and half remembered things came over me I felt joy at this sensation of remembering. I think this may be what I was trying to remember, hahah. ”

That was the day he left his body. I am so greatful he was able to leave these writings.

The only other thing I had wanted to share with him was reading this post on Michelle’s old blog:
https://web.archive.org/web/20160222051845/http://michellegrace.net/2015/02/10...-as-healing/

I had wanted to say how much that post had opened my heart when reading it. I don’t know if the blog was put down for personal reasons or just lack of interest. I wanted to offer to help pay to keep it online if I could. I found many of the posts very helpful and it fills out some of the links in this blog.

Love and Gratitude,
Phil
--
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2017 :  1:08:09 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Phil, for letting us know.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2017 :  1:31:09 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
He committed suicide. Oh geez. Hmmmm....What to say? My nephew did that. I just hope everyone is at peace.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2017 :  4:54:49 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
I find it sad that he did not see any other option.

quote:
Do everything for Love and everything you do will make you happy.

Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1506 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2017 :  10:31:00 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Argost,

Thank you for this post. I used to follow his blog but hadn't visited for sometime. Very saddened by this news. May his soul RIP.

Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2017 :  04:06:40 AM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Reading from his posts above, it is more likely that he made a conscious exit.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2017 :  05:09:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
A textbook example of the pitfalls of non-relational self-inquiry.

Let me pick up a little slack here and fill in some of the gaps in regards to where Yogani has fallen short in defining the parameters of relational self-inquiry.

Relational self-inquiry is not just inquiry "occurring in stillness", which is a vague and ambiguous phrase that is not easily applied to practical situations. To be more precise: Healthy, non-suicidal, relational self-inquiry is a path of discovery and exploration which unites stillness/inner silence with the body, mind, ego, and full personality of a human being.

Let us be crystal clear, ladies and gentlemen. The ego is the vehicle of enlightenment, and in AYP, we do NOT support or condone the use of anti-ego rhetoric as a means to achieving genuine awakening or enlightenment. Nor do we support or condone taking an anti-attachment stance against the materialism implicit within life lived in an Earth body. Quite the contrary, we seek to illuminate, enrich, and nurture the material aspects of our Being. We don't have to rigorously fight attachments; we just have to befriend them and understand their proper role.

Suicide is a violent act against the material, physical body, and not recommended as a way to exit peacefully and gracefully. There are much better ways, even when the body and mind are suffering. Of course, everybody is free to choose, so to each his/her own. It's certainly not a black-and-white situation. There are shades of color and gray all about.

May the gentleman rest in peace, and find his way.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2017 :  05:24:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
Furthermore, the AYP path is not primarily about becoming a recluse or prisoner to self-imposed solitary confinement. It is much more about becoming intimate and affectionate with our friends, family, and broader network (appropriate boundaries notwithstanding).

AYP has been a vital part in steering my career into massage therapy, and it is by touching people's bodies that I get closer to Truth, to God, to Self, and to Love.
Go to Top of Page

Argost

USA
9 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2017 :  12:55:21 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
I hope my post didn't come across as condoning anything. Jerry Freeman's comments were hard to read but worthwhile - likely some of those scars were still open wounds. Aspects of individualism, self-reliance, and isolation have been parts of my personality I've tried to find balance with most of my life. Maybe that was part of why I felt so drawn to his writings.

In a societal sense his death was a microcosm of the suffering of the disadvantaged in the US. I've seen too much of it in friends and acquaintances in a country that hardly lacks for resources. Some of Radharani's wonderful older posts say it much better than I can. I hope things begin to shift and change for the better - I truly hope they do and that in some small way I can be a part of that positive process.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2017 :  1:29:55 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Argost

The light in you recognized the light in him. Aren't we all enlightened underneath our unenlightenment?
He suffered excruciating pain.
"Let anyone among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone"

quote:
Originally posted by Argost
I hope things begin to shift and change for the better - I truly hope they do and that in some small way I can be a part of that positive process.

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Sep 08 2017 1:47:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2017 :  2:04:31 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
I am praying for his soul.

Shall we include Wayne into the Samyama list for a while?
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2017 :  3:50:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Argost

In a societal sense his death was a microcosm of the suffering of the disadvantaged in the US. I've seen too much of it in friends and acquaintances in a country that hardly lacks for resources. Some of Radharani's wonderful older posts say it much better than I can. I hope things begin to shift and change for the better - I truly hope they do and that in some small way I can be a part of that positive process.

We can change the world for the better by abiding by a code of principles and practices that lend themselves to utopian reality, and AYP is surely helping achieve that gradual transformation. If you are on board with daily Deep Meditation, Argost, you are well on your way to serving the mission and being part of the solution, so thank you.

But there comes a time when we need to delineate between the fruitful, liberating ideologies and the delusional, rotten ones. The philosophical underpinnings we hold in our heart and mind do indeed have consequences, and as we have seen in the unfortunate case of Wayne Wirs, those consequences can be tragic. So that is why I clearly stated the AYP viewpoint regarding the ego, the mind, attachments, and so forth. We are offering a baseline of solid and sturdy principles that the mind can use for good progress.

No one is immune to suffering in this life. Suffering is the fertilzer that we grow from. But we must absorb it appropriately, and that means we must regard our body, mind, ego, and unique personality to be as sacred as the nothingness that rests underneath external manifestation. That is true Oneness. That is true liberation.

The flesh is sacred. I will quote my spiritual and poetic father, Walt Whitman:

I have said that the soul is not more than the body,
And I have said that the body is not more than the soul,
And nothing, not God, is greater to one than one's self is.

The little self is as magical and worthy as the Big Self. Take it to heart, and know that we are on the leading edge of evolution in this band of scattered practitioners. We are willing to put in decades of work, play, and practice to show that enlightement is much more than a game of detachment and denial. It is an affirmation of our utmost potential, and we are riding that wave to increasing levels of creativity, genius, innovation, stillness in action, and of course, divine love.

Unity. Strength. Wisdom.
Go to Top of Page

Argost

USA
9 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2017 :  7:24:28 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
@BlueRainCoat - Thank you

@Bodhi Tree - I guess my head is swirling with thoughts a bit. Things like dealing with my own (much much milder)hip/back injury for years and memories of people who've passed. Right now wrapping my mind around the moral/ethical/spiritual implications of someone taking their own life isn't something I feel pushed or pulled towards (except mostly how it relates to how I try to understand death/life in my own practices). Hell, Chogyam Trungpa was apparently quite mad near the end from alcoholism and I find him to be somehow a very important figure in my life. That's not to say I knew the minds of these men - I don't. Ultimately you're right, but I don't know the ultimate in that way.

--
http://waynewirs.com/2013/a-night-in-the-casino/
quote:
SANDIA CASINO, ALBUQUERQUE, NM—I stood in the casino and opened. It was busy, a Friday night, and all the tables were filled and the noise was loud and the slot machines were spinning with nonstop activity.

I leaned against the wall and sipped my drink and surrendered and opened and wished everyone luck and within seconds, a young woman came up to me and started to flirt but soon relaxed and moved past her intentions and told me of her upcoming settlement from a car accident and She spoke through this ‘me’ and told her not to squander it but use it to pursue her dream… the dream she’s always had since she was a little girl, the meaning of her life, and she looked at me and hugged me and smiled with a tear in her eye and gratitude on her face and suddenly hurried away in embarrassment.

Moments later a huge man walked up, towering over me and asked if I was a preacher. He said there was a light around me and that he liked my look, the flip flops and tee-shirt and jeans. He was mentally slow, but happy and he said he could see angels and he was drawn to me. He was very proud of his Saint Christopher’s medal, but I touched the peace symbol he also wore and pointed out that normally it is surrounded by a circle but his was encased in a heart and I/She/We looked him in the eye and made sure he was listening and said that peace always comes from the heart and never from the head and that he was very lucky in this way—far luckier than most.

I/She/We then pointed to the room filled with people placing chips and spinning slots and said each of these people has the Light within them also, but like a flower that has yet to bloom, their minds block this Light, and unlike you and I who know the Truth that the Light shines from the heart and not the head and he was silent a moment and then a glow came to his face and he smiled and grasped me in a huge hug and tears came to my eyes because I was so happy and grateful to have been there when She touched such a gentle soul.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2017 :  10:21:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
It's about the Ishta. It's about our vision and dream.

Yogani:

"If you apply what you learn, and keep at it, one day you will know that you are a perpetual bliss machine, capable of experience far beyond the imaginings of the mind. Oh yes, you really are. Meditation is the first step."

I came to AYP in 2010 while going through a divorce, quitting drugs & alcohol, and having a sober kundalini experience that gave me a glimpse and preview into how stellar our condition can be. Yogani's words resonated immediately, and I've never looked back. My experience at the France TTC this year has stoked and catalyzed my bhakti even further.

It's an open door. It's super-transparent and simple enough to understand and incorporate into daily life in an easy fashion. We are growing stronger each year, and the people who are sticking around for the long haul are amazing individuals. I'm lucky to be in personal contact with some of them. That's the gold. The prize. It's the people.

Wishing you the best, Argost! Keep your eyes on the prize. Or, as Yogani says: "Dare to dream, and dare to act on your dream."

Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2017 :  12:51:55 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Wayne Wirs, may his soul rest in peace
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2017 :  9:49:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
Wayne Wirs, may you find your way back home
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000