Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Yoga, Science and Philosophy
 Abhinavagupta/Kashmir Shaivism in the News!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2009 :  7:35:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

Yes, Really.

Blog Post mentioning Abhinavagupta on Huffington Post ... which has kicked off an interesting discussion on religion, philosophy and science ... on the Web's most popular news and entertainment site .... which usually has very little to do with consciousness-related matters (quote-unquote ).

And, of course (believe it or not .... ) ... I felt ... inspired to make a couple of comments, one of them with the link back to my blog ... which features a prominent link back here to AYP.

It's kinda fun .... this whole "spreading of non-duality" stuff seems to just be happening, more than anyone making it happen ... which is just how it is ...... and it's kinda fun.

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2009 :  04:45:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Kirtanman,

Just saw this today. Great article and discussion. I'm going to post the link on my Guru's facebook page. I think they will all enjoy reading the article and the discussion. Thanks for posting this.

Cheers,

Steve
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000