Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Longing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2009 :  5:45:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
God this longing is outrageous..

Full of feeling.. It is Love longing for Love..
I look up and I'm filled with such indescribable feelings, I'm saying, screaming in my heart "God, Please take me!!!" I feel miserable for God, and right now it is hard to bear. God..... I love you...
Thank You..

Love

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2009 :  8:15:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Yonatan

I look up and I'm filled with such indescribable feelings, I'm saying, screaming in my heart "God, Please take me!!!" I feel miserable for God, and right now it is hard to bear. God..... I love you...
Thank You..

Love

It is with the intense longing for God that we create the container for receiving-sharing God.

It can be miserable ..... or it can be exquisite (which? Let us know ... )

Feeling what you're feeling, you're closer to knowing you're home than thinking mind can ever know.

Having-Sharing it all boils down to how badly you want it (all).

_/\_

Intending the Freedom of Knowing Self As Freedom For All,

Kirtanman

Edited by - Kirtanman on Aug 21 2009 8:16:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

Suryakant

USA
259 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  01:36:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Yonatan

Thank You..

Love

welcome to my world
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  03:33:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kirtanman and Suryakant,

Thanks for the replies.

I have never experienced such strong longing for *anything* in my life like this.. I guess this is how strong Bhakti feels like.. it felt in one moment like if it was just a little stronger then I would lose it.. It has calmed down once I heard the words in my mind "I forgive you.." a couple of times.. (though I'm not sure how if God or Soul forgives maybe the body or the mind.. then it would calm down the Bhakti..)

Then I could get some good sleep..

Thanks and all the best on our joined and connected lives and paths

Love
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  03:57:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dont worry,God is everywhere,everymoment,around you and inside you.Your longing is the perfect fuel for your spiritual advance.Use it.
Yonatan,thanks for sharing...you will find much benefit and blessings here.
I hope you will have a wonderful spiritual development.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  05:10:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks
Love!!
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  12:30:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yonatan,

I recognize this well:
quote:
Thank You..

It is overwhelming desire or bhakti in the language of yoga. That desire is at the root of tremendous change within and helps us through the layers mind to our source. If it becomes too much, it is good to remember that God is already here intertwined within every molecule of your being. Without that longing who/what would you be? Here now one with what Is/ God and fullfilled.

Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  2:20:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Anthem,

Yes..
Thanks very much for your good reply and advice. I appreciate it. Your postings are very insightful and if I'm right I'm feeling an energy from you that is calm, gentle and composed. I'm happy that you are posting again in this forum (I haven't been here when you did post actively in the forum some time ago..).

So thanks, it's very insightful..

Love
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000