Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Suffering from Fatigue. Need Help!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

passion

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2009 :  1:24:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit passion's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am suffering from fatigue. I’ve been suffering from it for past four months. I have tried various things to improve your energy level and not gotten a lasting result. It affects me as a temporary loss of strength and energy resulting from hard physical or mental work.
I’ve tried various things to improve my energy level and not gotten a lasting result. Please help me to get rid out of it.

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2009 :  1:57:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
hard physical or mental work.

Its a phase as a result of that work.Your body need it.

I think its not a question of increase the energy.

Your body and mind have a limit.

I think the best option is to self pace that overwelming daily activities in the future.To respect your own pace in daily activities.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2009 :  5:57:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forums Passion.

Can you tell us if you are into any kind of spiritual practice?

Is this fatigue caused by life situation or due to a medical condition or due you some form of spiritual practice?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000