Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 loss of prana
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PHOENIX

India
6 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2009 :  03:44:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit PHOENIX's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone.I have just started the holdback method.I understand that ejaculation results in loss of prana and is a roadblock in the path of progress .what about pre ejaculatory fluid?That is something which cannot be controlled.Does secretion of pre-ejaculatory fluid lead to loss of Prana?Any suggestions?

Edited by - PHOENIX on Jul 18 2009 1:45:41 PM

yogani

USA
5196 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2009 :  3:36:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Phoenix:

There is little to no loss of pranic energy in the pre-ejaculatory fluid. In fact, full ejaculation every so often will not be a hazard on the path. Like with anything else, it is the extremes that carry the most risk. That applies to both extreme sexual drain and extreme abstinence. The suggestion is to find your middle path, your balance in normal life. The AYP Tantra writings are designed to be an aid in that for anyone.

Everyone has a different tendency. Fighting that tendecy with the mind for too long can lead to distortions. Much better to gently coax in the direction of our bhakti and chosen ideal, within the context of the life we are living.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

PHOENIX

India
6 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2009 :  04:22:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit PHOENIX's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Guruji,

Thank you.its beautiful how you take pains to connect with us on a one to one level.I will forever be in your debt and gladly.

Love,

J.N
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000