New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  6:38:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste Friends....

I wanted to start a thread where everyone can come and just get some thank you's off of their chest. Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed with gratitude that I just need to burst out in some thanks....here goes....hope others feel the need to be thankful as well....

First I want to thank God for His/Her (I've learned my lesson in calling God a Him) Grace.....without God's grace I would be even more lost in illusion then I am now. Thank you God for grace.

Secondly I want to thank Yogani....Thank you for taking the time to write the Lessons for us, thank you for taking the time to create this website and forum, thank you for your guidance. Thank you for insisting that the guru is inside. I am forever indebted to you.

Next, I want to thank all you AYPers who participate on the forums. For me the forum is my Satsang. Without this I would be completely alone in my journey. I thank you all for your participation, you advice, your scoldings and most of all your Love. I am forever indebted to you all.

Last but not least, I would like to thank the Cosmos.....for giving me this opportunity at a human life. For giving me the opportunity to remember who I am. For allowing me the space to learn, the space to grow, and the nutrients which sustain me.

Thank you for listening, and thank you for everything, everyone.

Love,
Carson

tadeas

Czech Republic
314 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  6:56:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Carson!
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  9:33:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL1Nu3qZLdg
thank you for having me listen to this song
and your welcome
with love
Brother Neil
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  02:59:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Grace is to be grateful NOW

Thank you brother Carson

Thank you body for ceaselessly carrying on and on, though unpayed and often misused.....thank you feet for ceaselessly walking.......thank you toes for giving up wigling in order to enable balance.....thank you hands for expressing heart.......thank you heart for spreading breath....thank you lungs for purifying it....thank you voice for enabling unique sound....thank you laughter for being contagious...thank you stomach for always digesting ....thank you mind for supplying the means for infinite variety of expression....for reflecting the light.....

Thank you breath for being the bridge

Thank you pain and suffering for birthing compassion

Yogani, AYP and all - much love to you
Go to Top of Page

Goddessinside

158 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  04:39:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Goddessinside's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for this opportunity to say thank you!

Thank you pain, anger, frustration, resentment, fear: you are my best teachers!

Thank you friends, brothers and sisters on the path, children, birds, trees, air, water, sun and moon for calling me back to Life again!

Thank you enlightened beings, angels, gurus and kangurus (nobody ever thinks of thanking kangurus, so this is a premiere :)

Thank you fingers that I'm using right now to share my gratitude with my AYP friends..

Love
Go to Top of Page

krcqimpro1

India
329 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  07:23:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all. Thank you God for the unending grace you are constantly showering on me and on all humanity.

Krish
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2009 :  1:11:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you God for bring my self to ayp,thank you yogani for ayp work,thank you aypers and aypers helpers for your help in every moment...Thanks to my True Self for listening all my prays...

Edited by - miguel on Apr 30 2009 1:15:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

chinna

United Kingdom
241 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2009 :  3:16:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit chinna's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for all those who put so much of themselves into this forum, to make it a real brother-and-sisterhood, not least Carson, who pours himself into it, into us, beautifully. This is a real gift. Thank you Carson.

Go to Top of Page

JDas

USA
74 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2009 :  6:42:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit JDas's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Tks to everyone I meet and ever will meet. I learn something with each encounter. I unburden a little ego and I think I pull in some energy with each recognition of their being, what I think anyway, feel something going on there.

Jon
Go to Top of Page

mahabaratara

United Kingdom
92 Posts

Posted - May 01 2009 :  5:58:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit mahabaratara's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Without/Without

Thank You All!
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - May 01 2009 :  10:21:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thankyou for AYP,yogani and all the lovely pple here.

glad to be here,meet other souls.

much love and gratitude & thx

The AYP are indeed v powerful teachings, i like that link to lesson about 'karma,DM & purification', carson you posted.i think i burnt a little karma off duringmy last DM session when i did it properly( i.e surrenderering to ego,letting mind/ego go)It felt like the the fire of purification. like i got the same effect here in 15mins equivalent to least 1 month of asana practice( and 4 months of negative , or unhelpful, karma you could say). Quite remarkable really!there was a shedding of old samskaras,latent impressions, habits etc.Took me a couple of days to adjust.So i took it easy the follwing day to be safe,like i felt more sesntiive.

I'm still learning how to favour mantra over breath( something i am used to) with DM but perhpas i'll get there with more practice.

wELL WHAT CAN I SAY?
Just to say thanks everyone for all your helpful guidance,support and wisdom.

Edited by - Akasha on May 02 2009 12:17:44 AM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - May 02 2009 :  10:46:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear God...

quote:
Originally posted by Katrine

Grace is to be grateful NOW

I am, yet again, completely overwhelmed with Your Grace....

You give and give with no desire for return favors....
You give and give regardless of my "worthiness"....
You give and give despite my best efforts to keep You at bay....
You want nothing more then for me to intimately know You....
And You do whatever I will let You in order to accomplish this....

I am deeply thankful that You want a relationship with ME!!! I don't often feel I deserve it yet I get it regardless. This is astounding Grace and I cannot express my thankfulness enough. Thank you God for doing whatever you can to connect to me.

Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on May 02 2009 10:49:30 AM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - May 02 2009 :  11:18:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Im speechless about the bhakti's fire and living magic presence of this forum...wow...what is happening (is my first question this days...)???
Each day the forum seems to me different and depeer than the day before...some nights (this last three nights) i dreamed with some members of this forum,and i talk with them(dont remember very well what about)...and yogani also(one time comes to mind i think) altought we know only the names and words of each other!
This days i think im having great smoothly development.DM is getting powerful.Its "TNT"!Ayp works faster than i tought(i see great and fast openings in some members,not only my own self,altought being a new member here...,great tools,where will we be in some years...?
Thanks!
PS-Sorry if sometimes i post a little out of topic

Edited by - miguel on May 02 2009 11:37:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

spinal_tap

Indonesia
40 Posts

Posted - May 16 2009 :  9:26:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit spinal_tap's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks CarsonZi for creating this thread.

I really love how peaceful this forum really is.
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - May 16 2009 :  10:17:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks to the dude who let me use his skim board.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - May 23 2009 :  01:28:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you God for loving family and friends and for my being able to still connect with them in person. I don't deserve this yet I have it. Thank you.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - May 23 2009 :  05:07:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You Universe for Life and Love
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - May 23 2009 :  05:17:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for expressing in this body.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2009 :  10:27:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Source, Creator of Everything, for inspiring my wife to take up daily practices. Thank you for the growth that is seen for what it is. Thank you for wise friends who are willing to lend a helping hand or graciously impart their wisdom. I pray that you will use this soul as a divine vessel for your Ultimate Will.

Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2009 :  11:54:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Thank you Source, Creator of Everything, for inspiring my wife to take up daily practices.

Thats great!!!...
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2009 :  1:47:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, Yogani for lesson http://www.aypsite.org/337.html

*crying*

It made the fire in my heart spark again.
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2009 :  2:00:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by brother neil

thanks to the dude who let me use his skim board.

thankyou for inhabiting this body.
and for the guidance that brought me here.

much gratitude to you all. the path,journey would certainly be very lonely, (and potentially v. troublesome,difficult,arduous & painful) & most confusing without yogani's guidance, and the combined wisdom of all past,present (& future) yogins selflessly sharing here and everywhere else, and in days gone by.....

i would be like a shrew without a home,or burrow to tunnel in,perpetually lost.

Edited by - Akasha on Jun 11 2009 2:13:40 PM
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2009 :  2:25:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like we cross-posted,emc.

Reach for the stars!.- there's a dose of powerful bhakti(laced with self-inquiry) Thankyou yogani. I always knew deep down i was capable of so much more,( i've tasted & glimpsed the absolute,the divine .........although stumbled along the way) I just needed reminded ,and shown a how, and a way, guided so gracefully and confidently as ever.

with humility and gratitude.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2009 :  4:09:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
emc:

quote:
Thank you, Yogani for lesson http://www.aypsite.org/337.html

"The end result will be the union of inner divine life with outer material life. Stillness in action..."

Beautiful and inspiring

Thanks yogani,

Edited by - miguel on Jun 11 2009 4:28:09 PM
Go to Top of Page

divinefurball

USA
138 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2009 :  9:14:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
__________________YES!!!!!!!!!!YES__________________
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2009 :  9:13:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I was lost. But now i'm found.

Johnny Cash
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000