Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 It's spring...it's time for cleansing : )
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Goddessinside

158 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2009 :  12:09:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Goddessinside's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

It's spring time.. time for cleansing, rejuvenating and blossoming..
It's the liver/gallbladder time as well, and cleansing/nourrishing those major organs has a huge healing effect on negative emotions like anger. It goes without saying that it affects the whole body and energy system as well.
The magic potion? simply wheatgrass juice!
just a shot or two daily, along with a whole natural diet, works miracles..
It mainly works on cleansing our roots: the intestines, from where we process and absorb all the nutrients.
In terms of energy, wheatgrass juice is a booster, and has an upward energy, and the best thing to do is try it and see by yourself!
Also, time for fruits and vegetables juicing, in reasonable amounts in the morning, on an empty stomach.

Important: drink by little sips, sit down and relax, spine straight, and wait for about 30 minutes before eating any solid food that could reduce or disturb the cleansing work of wheatgrass and other juices.

Just wanted to share.

Love.

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2009 :  6:25:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi goddess,

quote:
It's spring time.. time for cleansing, rejuvenating and blossoming..

Yes. Definitely. Agreed! Especially blossoming

Thank you, sounds good and I surely feel like giving it a try. But do you mean Triticum aestivum, or Elytrigia repens, or even something else? Could you specify please?
Also, is it o.k. to get up -> drink -> deep-meditate-> eat? Did you try?

Roman
Go to Top of Page

Goddessinside

158 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2009 :  2:32:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Goddessinside's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Roman,

I mean Triticum aestivum, the whole grain we eat (wheat).
Personally, I usually wake up early morning, wash my tongue and teeth, and have a shot of wheatgrass juice, while sitting and relaxing.
Then, you can stay for about 5 minutes or so. You will notice some gurgling sounds in the stomach and intestines: the machine has been turned on!
Then, I have a shower, for about 30 minutes. So, meanwhile, the green juice has been given the time to work inside.
And I start doing hatha yoga, followed by other practices..
As you take in a small portion of liquid, you shouldn't feel disturbed during your practices..
I cannot tell you how powerful this drink is!
And I'm happy you feel like giving it a try.
It strengthens your blood and immune system.. actually, wheatgrass juice has almost the same chemical composition as blood, except that it has Magnesium instead of Iron element.
So you can say it is pure green blood

Good luck!
Go to Top of Page

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2009 :  10:48:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Goddess,

thank you for your post. do you have any cleansing suggestions for those among us of Brit/Irish/Scottish descent with genetic issues with wheat (i.e. celiac disease)??

Kathy
Go to Top of Page

Goddessinside

158 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2009 :  11:33:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Goddessinside's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by NagoyaSea

Hi Goddess,

thank you for your post. do you have any cleansing suggestions for those among us of Brit/Irish/Scottish descent with genetic issues with wheat (i.e. celiac disease)??

Kathy

Dear Kathy,

the good news are: you can drink wheatgrass because gluten is broken down by an enzymatic action during the process of sprouting.(the juice contains more than 30 enzymes!)
Important notice: during the first days, you may feel symptoms like nausea.. this is a common reaction as this juice is very strong (that's why we drink it in small amount, beacuse it has a very strong cleansing effect).
So, if you feel uncomfortable, you can cut it with a little water.
If you still feel the nausea feeling is too strong, just stop the treatment for 1 or 2 days, to give time to the body to rest, then you can start again.
There is many informations available on the web, and I would particularily recommand this link:
http://annwigmore.com/index.php/abo...atgrass.html

Cheers!
Go to Top of Page

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2009 :  12:25:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Goddess! I shall give it a go. In small amounts!

Kathy
Go to Top of Page

Goddessinside

158 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2009 :  11:02:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Goddessinside's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by NagoyaSea

Thank you Goddess! I shall give it a go. In small amounts!

Kathy

You're very welcome
If you have other questions, feel free to email me!
Also I forgot to ask you: do you consume, or have you consumed dairy products on a regular basis in your life?
Coz those are mucus forming food and with time, they built layers of fat and mucus on the lining of the intestines. And this may lead to bad absorption of nutrients and poor digestion and other disorders..including celiac disease.
So, best avoid or minimize dairy intake and replace them with good quality whole food, a variety of fresh veggies and fruits, tofu, beans, dark green leaves that are full of calcium, iron and other minerals..

All the best!
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
347 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  1:26:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Goddess!!

I know "fresh squeezed" is always better, but my schedule doesn't allow me to find fresh wheatgrass very often. What is your view of "fresh frozen" wheatgrass and also the variety of green powders out there. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Peace & Namaste
Go to Top of Page

Goddessinside

158 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  8:00:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Goddessinside's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Parallax

Hey Goddess!!

I know "fresh squeezed" is always better, but my schedule doesn't allow me to find fresh wheatgrass very often. What is your view of "fresh frozen" wheatgrass and also the variety of green powders out there. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Peace & Namaste

Hi Parallax

If you don't have time to plant wheat even on the week-end, then, Green Magma (powdered barley grass juice) is a good alternative.
(but really, fresh homemade juice is like drinking God's blood, compared to ready-made product )

Enjoy!

Edited by - Goddessinside on Apr 18 2009 9:10:10 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000