Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 invitation.reiki group in ayp.yogani.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2009 :  06:47:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everybody.what do you think about creatin a reiki group in ayp?
My intention is creating a reiki group in healthcare section.I want to share this powerfull tool with everybody who wants.
My intention is to offer reiki healings and initiations in the distance with all that people who wants to join it.the idea is to expand this natural way of healing.
I practice ayp and reiki too.I think reiki gets my ayp practice stronger.
Everybody can join this group.it will be positive for all.
Tell me yogani,is it possible to create a reiki gropu here in ayp healthcare section??
Thanks.
Peace and love.

Edited by - AYPforum on Mar 04 2009 10:23:06 AM

anthony574

USA
549 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2009 :  10:22:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit anthony574's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think Reiki is mentioned in the Other Systems section. I've seen it discussed quite a few times.

Miguel, I have recieved Reiki from someone and have someone else wanting to barter with me for my massage skills. When I last recieved it I didn't really notice or feel anything and it left me very sketpical of the whole thing and I'm hesitant to barter with this new guy.
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2009 :  10:23:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2009 :  11:33:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Anthony.I think reiki works,but you dont need to feel the energy for having its benefits.There are people who feel the energy (like me) and people who dont feel it.
The most important thing are the benefits in your life after the sessions in long term (more possitive actitude,relax,peace,changing the points of view about life...).
So,i think scepticism is a very good actitude when you dont see the things clearly.I do it too.
Hughes.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2009 :  11:49:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello.
For the moment and after a little reflection i think its not a good idea a reiki group here for the moment.it was a little impulse from me
hughes.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2009 :  1:43:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel,
It's a great idea, so please don't entirely give up on it. There are some reiki forums that you could try to form a group in. The one forum I used to visit was called "Reiki-4-all" Reiki forum, but it does not seem to be active any longer. But I am sure there are others.

Hope it works out. Wish you all the best.

PS: I just found a long distance reiki group, so if you don't want to start one, you can join this one.
http://www.reikiballoons.com/phorum...=1&i=93&t=93

Edited by - Shanti on Mar 04 2009 1:59:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2009 :  2:14:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks shanti.I know various great reiki groups.
Ill look the links you have sent me.Im sure they are very interesting.
Hughes.!
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2009 :  3:21:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello again.Ive created a reiki group in internet.The intention is giving free healing session and initiations in reiki.Everybody is wellcome!
http://reikiforall.groups.live.com/
There are translations in english and spanish (my contry).
Hughes.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2009 :  08:38:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello.I have deleted the group reikiforall and ive created other grouop in: http://reikiusuiananda.ning.com/
Hughes.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2009 :  3:21:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi.i have closed the reiki group because of self-pacing reasons.
I think there is no problem because there were cero members since i created the group.
Thanks.
Peace.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000