Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 in which stage am i ? kundalini process
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

deepthi2981

India
2 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2009 :  08:32:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit deepthi2981's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
hi everyone,

can anyone tell me in which stage i am by reading the symptoms which i have written below. cause as of now i am clueless.

after receiving shakti path i got my kundalini activated.

i had electrical surges through out my body
automatic yoga poses and mudras
changes in the breathing patterns
a fewmonths back i had extreme sexual desire and spontaneous arousals which actually changed my life.
i left my husband and moved in with a new companion ..right now i am in the middle of a divorce process.
i went thorugh a period of deep confusion as to what to give importance in life.
i feel deep love for my husband as a friend . but cannot see him as a sexual partner.
and now i am with a man who wants to marry me and i feel a lot of attraction physically and emotionally for him.
but my sexual drvie or the desire has diminished . i don't feel the arousal much but rather
love for the spirit or the energy of the person.
i feel deep love for my new companion as well as my husband.
i am in a way clueless about what i want to do when it comes to my career
because i have lost interest in the field (animation) . i don't feel like going to office and working. i have resigned from my work . and deep down i feel free and happy. but don't know for how long because . i need money to survive. i have lost interest in the luxuries of life. i want to live a quite , peaceful , simple life .
right now i feel what i need is most to connect with people and break the walls of fear , insecurity etcetc..
i want to feel safe.
honestly this had never happened to me before ..this feeling of being clueless about what
or how i will survive.
i have stopped meditating for a while now. i do it sometimes spontaneously. i feel great.
during sexual intercourse i feel energy traveling throughout my body and i shake .
but i don't know what is next in my life ?
is it normal to be clueless about career or the goals? i don't have any goals. i was not like this 2years back. i was career woman trying to proove myself and climbing the ladder of success materially.
last year i got deeksha . within a year my life changed . iam going to be a divorcee who is not interested in career anymore. who doesn't know what is next in her life. but i feel more connected to "love" . i feel it in my heart. love which accepts everything and melts into one is beautiful.. i feel more connected to it. but also i am aware of the walls of ego i have created within myself which stops me from seeing the truth . which makes perceive people with a rigid perspective. deep down i know i want to break the walls and see everything in the eyes of love.
in the last few months i have cried a lot watching my life change ... yet strangely i have loved and accepted myself. i do not feel guilty. this makes me strong. after kundalini is awakening i have learnt to love myself accepting all the things which i perceive as good and bad about me . which in a way helps me understand and accept other people as well. but sometimes the walls within me create big challenge to let people come close to me .

which stage iam in. coz ..i don't know where i will be in future. i sometimes feel my life is over. i mean not in a negative way. i feel i need to move on. i am tired of same patterns of life. ....like , birth, education , job marriage, kids, family , oldage and death.
what is happening to me.?
can anyone tell me.

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2009 :  10:45:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum Deepthi.

After kundalini awakening it is very important to have a structured daily practice routine in place. Without this, you could go into depression, confusion and many of the others things you have written above. You are not helping yourself with just occasional meditation session.

If you would like to try out the techniques used in AYP.. please read from here.
If nothing else, start off on meditating twice a day for 20 min. Don't go over even if it feels good. After maybe a week or two you may want to do some spinal breathing too. This will help even out the kundalini energy in you. You are blessed with an awakened kundalini, all you have to do now is use the tools provided by Yoga to have a controlled and easy opening of your nervous system.
AYP has a very structured practice in place and has helped many with kundalini overload symptoms. You can get a lot of help from people who have gone through similar experiences here.

Wish you all the best.

Edited by - Shanti on Jan 06 2009 10:46:09 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000