AYP Helpers
 To contribute ---An Experience of profound Joy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ekmn05

United Arab Emirates
5 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2008 :  3:12:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit ekmn05's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hari Om to All,

My salutations at the feet of Yogani,

My name is Madhusoodhanan Nambiar, please call me Madhu.

To day I came across this wonderful site, and while going through the matter presented herein, experienced great joy and an immense feeling and need to share.

With Lord Shivas grace, I have had the blessing to continue my association with Yoga eternally.

The divine guidance is leading me forward through every step, I can firmly say this because I feel it, I live it. Truth needs no introduction, when you see it you realise it.

Offering my pranams at the feet of the wonderful person who prefers to go by the name, "Yogani", I offer my service in any way possible to further the cause.

Please feel free to reach me on ekmn05@gmail.com

Hari Om,

Madhusoodhan

VIL

USA
586 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2008 :  3:23:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to AYP Madhu:

VIL
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2008 :  3:40:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Madhu,

Your devotion and bhakti is admirable. Hope to hear much from you in the future.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2008 :  5:49:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Madhu, and welcome!

Feel free to look around the website and forums. There are plenty of places to lend a hand with spreading the word. If you have questions on helping AYP, you can contact me here: http://www.aypsite.org/contact.html

Wishing you all the best on your path. Practice wisely and enjoy!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2008 :  9:25:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Madhusoodhan,

"The divine guidance is leading me forward through every step"

I know what you mean. It removes the fear so many people are feeling today, and shows us the perfect path. The path looks so complicated; and yet it is so easy.
Go to Top of Page

ekmn05

United Arab Emirates
5 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2008 :  07:33:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit ekmn05's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by VIL

Welcome to AYP Madhu:

VIL

Thank you very much, its a pleasure to be here.

Regards,

Madhu
Go to Top of Page

ekmn05

United Arab Emirates
5 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2008 :  07:36:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit ekmn05's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much, Bhakti is all I have, the word itself brings emotions beyond control in me, It is a blessing for me that I have been able to find this group.

I will interact to the best of my ability.

Regards,

Madhu.

quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi

Welcome Madhu,

Your devotion and bhakti is admirable. Hope to hear much from you in the future.

Love,
Carson

Go to Top of Page

ekmn05

United Arab Emirates
5 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2008 :  07:43:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit ekmn05's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hari Om,

Thank you very much.

When I focus myself on you, my heart goes beyond my control. The purity of emotions that you carry is overwhelming.

Tears roll down, beyond my control. One prayer from the heart of a person like yourself is enough to bring tremendous healing to mother earth.

Her children has become wayward, is neglecting her, but the mother she is, she continues to protect and give to the best of her ability.

Let me remember my parents here for a moment. Without them I would not be.

Going further, I will send out a seperate thread with what we do here in Dubai, associations of people we have here, etc. etc.

In due course of time I believe this will come to be of service.

Till then I am overjoyed to be part of this divine company,

Hari Om,

Madhu.

quote:
Originally posted by yogani

Hi Madhu, and welcome!

Feel free to look around the website and forums. There are plenty of places to lend a hand with spreading the word. If you have questions on helping AYP, you can contact me here: http://www.aypsite.org/contact.html

Wishing you all the best on your path. Practice wisely and enjoy!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

ekmn05

United Arab Emirates
5 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2008 :  07:49:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit ekmn05's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I feel the vibe....and pray that more and more come to realise this.

Thank you and I am very happy to be part of this true group.

Regards,

Madhu.

quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

Welcome Madhusoodhan,

"The divine guidance is leading me forward through every step"

I know what you mean. It removes the fear so many people are feeling today, and shows us the perfect path. The path looks so complicated; and yet it is so easy.

Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2011 :  03:28:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello and Welcome Madhu,

I share your feelings of profound joy. I also owe Yogani a debt that is beyond words in what he has given to me and the World.

Love, Peace, and Light,
nirmal
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000