Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 My PC no longer gets along with me, what to do?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2008 :  7:21:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Since K started rising in me about a year ago, I have noticed that lights flicker around me. I went through numerous digital watches until I found one that would function correctly on me. But worst of all, my PC really seems to not "like me" sometimes.

Sometimes everything is just fine. Other times my PC just makes this awful buzzing noise when I am around it.

Any suggestions on how I can more peacefully coexist with my PC? I need to use my PC for 6-8 hours a day.

Thank you in advance!

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2008 :  7:37:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Haha...Rough problem Solo. (Oh, welcome to the forum.)
I have had a similair issue with the laser hair therapy machine that I occasionally use for my thinning hair. If I am sitting in the chair with the "old school hair dryer" like thing around my head reading a book it will work perfectly. But if I start to do pranayama or even simple meditation while in the chair.....my god, the thing goes apes#$%! It starts bleeping out and restarting itself and blitzing completely out at one point, turning itself completely off. At first I chalked it up to mere chance, but after several times back and several tests I can guarantee that it was the meditation/pranayama that was messing the machine up. I haven't had problems with my home PC other then stupid virus', haha, and I can't really even suggest any help for you, but I can relate a little. Hope it at least a little comforting to know you aren't the only one
Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2008 :  8:41:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
now that would be a funny clown trick to show people, meditate and mess up electric devices. :)
we are one, we are that, that is is
brother neil
Go to Top of Page

jillatay

USA
206 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2008 :  9:11:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit jillatay's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is my suggestion. I have always had a good relationship with machinery and devices of all kinds. They like me and I like them. I have come to speculate that they know I love them and reciprocate. And we know that as we think so it goes. So repeat after me, "I love machines and they love me."

Love to all (including electronics),
Jill

Go to Top of Page

ganesh

USA
16 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2008 :  11:41:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit ganesh's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hahaha!

Computers are a big hobby of mine and one thing I've always done is consider them much like an old friend. A gentle rub, C'mon baby, you can do it!

Good stuff
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2008 :  03:34:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

solo

You're not alone in this, my computer goes crazy a lot, without a reason, it stucks, or doesn't want to do what I want. it also happens with bulbs, or the claxon of my car, this is really weird, when I go to the mechanic it works perfect, then I get home, and it won't work again, but I think its a side effect of the Kundalini energy. I consider that the K energy has a lot to do with electronics.

Neli

quote:
Originally posted by solo

Since K started rising in me about a year ago, I have noticed that lights flicker around me. I went through numerous digital watches until I found one that would function correctly on me. But worst of all, my PC really seems to not "like me" sometimes.

Sometimes everything is just fine. Other times my PC just makes this awful buzzing noise when I am around it.

Any suggestions on how I can more peacefully coexist with my PC? I need to use my PC for 6-8 hours a day.

Thank you in advance!

Go to Top of Page

atena

113 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2008 :  06:10:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit atena's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I remember Vajrasattva saying on the tao bums something like that grounding/rooting would help with that problem. I dont remember which tread it was where he said something like that.
Personally, never faced this kind of problem.
Go to Top of Page

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2008 :  08:46:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you to everyone who responded!

Yes, staying grounded has been an issue for me. Whoever mentioned this, I think you may be on to something.

I will try more spinal breathing and see how that does.

Blessings to all
Go to Top of Page

RO0o

Argentina
40 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2008 :  07:54:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit RO0o's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Could it be that you get your cellphone close to computer speakers?
Go to Top of Page

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2009 :  10:06:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have an update for everyone. I have a partial solution to my problem, or at least a trick that helps.

I folded up a rubber yoga mat and put it underneath the PC. This seems to help. I think the rubber shields the computer to an extent from my excess energy or changing vibrational frequency or whatever is causing the issues.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2009 :  10:41:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Was your computer sitting on the floor? A table? If so what was the material it was sitting on before? That could have something to do with it. If for example your computer was sitting on a metal table, or something like that, this could be causing problems as well. Is there a possibility of there being an unsheilded cable somewhere?

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2009 :  11:09:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The PC was sitting on a carpeted floor. But ever since putting the rubber mat underneath it, it has been doing much better.

You know, lights still flicker around me too. So I would imagine that part of the problem is my body adjusting properly to increased energy. I think my body is adjusting.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2009 :  11:27:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It's possible, but static electricity can greatly affect your computer as well, so sitting it on a carpetted floor can have some seriously negative effects FYI.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000