New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

Medea

Netherlands
115 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2010 :  04:06:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the suggestion Panthau!
Go to Top of Page

Nomad_Kamda

Netherlands
1 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2010 :  04:44:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Nomad_Kamda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Medea, If I can help in any way with your editing/translation of the lessons into Dutch, don't hesitate to let me know- I'd love to contribute.

groeten, NK
Go to Top of Page

Medea

Netherlands
115 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2010 :  2:07:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Nomad_Kamda

Medea, If I can help in any way with your editing/translation of the lessons into Dutch, don't hesitate to let me know- I'd love to contribute.

groeten, NK

Welcome to the forum Nomad Kanda! Help is certainly welcome, so you've got mail :)
Go to Top of Page

Buffle37

Switzerland
79 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2011 :  02:51:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Buffle37's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
News of the french website:

http://www.aypsite.ch/

160 Main lessons and 30 Tantra lessons now on line.

The site is on the web since 08/10/2010 and the traffic increase slowly but surely, the visits’s number is as follow:
By month:
August 2010 316
September 809
October 1286
November 1361
December 1705

Daily average visit:

August 2010 14
September 26
October 41
November 45
December 55

Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2011 :  12:41:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Buffle37, and All:

Wow, that is really terrific. Thanks so much for picking up and carrying forward the AYP sharing in French. Looks like many are noticing. Bravo!

Let me take this opportunity to share that we have added a new translation of the online lessons to the list a few days ago -- Farsi/Persian (the language of Iran), by Roshan, which is a mother and son team. Thank you, Roshan!

Also, as you may know, several translations of the AYP Enlightenment Series books have been going on, beginning with Deep Meditation. Links to these on their respective translation websites are going to be added to the AYP books page soon. So far, what we have going on in book translations is:

Czech -- Deep Meditation and Spinal Breathing Pranayama (both available), and Self-Inquiry (in progress)

Bulgarian -- Deep Meditation (available)

Norwegian -- Deep Meditation (available)

German -- Deep Meditation (in progress)

Spanish -- (in progress)

Anyone interested in doing translation of the small (100 page) AYP Enlighenment Series books, beginning with Deep Meditation, let me know, and details can be provided.

Many thanks to all who are translating the AYP writings, and all the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2011 :  3:23:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great news from everyone, and a big welcome to the Roshans
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2011 :  12:33:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

As per my post above a few days ago, the book translations have been added to the main books page here: http://www.aypsite.org/books.html#trans

This is also cross-linked with the online lessons international translations page, so those who are there can find the books, and vice versa.

Please be sure to alert me of any new book translations you are working on so we can list them as "pending" on the books page with a link to your website. Also let me know when a translation is available, no longer pending.

Also, anyone doing a translation can contact me for materials that can help with formatting and cover creation.

For anyone contemplating doing AYP book translations, the place to start is with Deep Meditation. From there, it unfolds naturally.

Thanks all, and happy translating!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2011 :  11:34:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

While I don't read German, it looks like the German translation of the Deep Meditation book is now available in paperback and ebook formats.

So I have changed its status from "pending" to active here: http://www.aypsite.org/books.html#trans

Please advise if this is incorrect.

So now we have the Deep Meditation book available in German, Norwegian and Czech -- and with Spanish and Bulgarian in the works.

When the status changes on pending book translations, or if new translations on any AYP books are being undertaken, please let me know. We'd like to keep the books page listing up to date.

Many thanks!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Panthau

Austria
149 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2011 :  08:18:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Panthau's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aypsite.at and its translation is available to everyone who wants to carry the design or translations forward, just pm me in case.

Atb,
Pan
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2011 :  06:36:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear all,

Maheswari will take on the translation work into arabic and i'll do the editing and the publishing. We are at lesson 220 now and the community of arabic practitioners and readers is growing but in baby steps

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2011 :  06:46:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
dear all
would love to translate the lessons or DM AYP book into arabic
dear Yogani please instruct
thank you all:))
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2011 :  09:38:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

dear all
would love to translate the lessons or DM AYP book into arabic
dear Yogani please instruct
thank you all:))

Hi Maheswari:

Many thanks for your offer to help with the Arabic translating. Ananda can give you the basic guidelines for translating the online lessons, and you can find additional pointers in my previous posts in this topic.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2011 :  02:10:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you Yogani for your trust
with Prem
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 05 2011 :  12:18:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good things are happening with the AYP translations into arabic, Maheswari is translating and I am reviewing editing and publishing on the net... Of course Maheswari is doing the real hard work... Much thanks Maha

She is also working on translating the deep meditation book into arabic And we both agreed that if any of the books are sold all the money will go to AYP's donation account; We don't want any share.

Also there's been a big increase in the number of people from the middle east who are interacting with me on a daily basis and good things are happening...

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - May 05 2011 :  12:55:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bravo!

Thank you both for your fine work. Behind the many progressive changes occurring in the Middle East is abiding inner silence, especially in the young.

The guru is in you.

PS: Let me know when any book translation is announced on the Arabic website, and we can link to it from the international translations section on the books page on the English AYP website. It can be done well before publication as "pending."

Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - May 05 2011 :  9:04:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,

Good to hear there is more wide-spread translation from the East.

Bravo!

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 06 2011 :  03:34:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you dear Yogani and Ananda
it is a pleasure to translate...the words are very easily coming without effort...i am really enjoying it...and the info is really going deep into my mind so it is a huge benefit for me
off course i DONT want any profit at all
Ananda.. good to hear that more people are interacting with u on the
arabic website
much Love to AYP family

Edited by - maheswari on May 06 2011 05:53:15 AM
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - May 13 2011 :  1:20:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

A contract has been signed for the first three books of the AYP Enlightenment Series to be translated and distributed in Russian. These include Deep Meditation, Spinal Breathing Pranayama, and Tantra. The publisher is Sophia Publishing Group, and the books are scheduled to be out within 18 months, second half of 2012.

It is very exciting to have these translations to Russian occurring, so many more will have access to the AYP writings.

The books have been included as "pending" in the international translations section of the AYP books page. The links there are coming to this announcement post. When purchase locations for the Russian books become available, the links will be updated.

The inquiry for these translations came directly from the publisher. At this time we do not have a Russian AYP online lessons website. If anyone is interested in getting one started, it would be very welcome, and we will have the Russian books to add to it.

We currently have international translation websites covering the AYP online lessons in 13 languages.

Many thanks to all who are helping with international translations!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

faileforever

USA
190 Posts

Posted - May 13 2011 :  3:10:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome!!!
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 13 2011 :  3:15:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great News Yoganiji

I think we can also put the deep meditation book into arabic as pending. Maheswari's flow is on a roll

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - May 13 2011 :  3:27:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

I think we can also put the deep meditation book into arabic as pending. Maheswari's flow is on a roll

Wonderful!

For the DM book in Arabic, we can link to the Arabic website homepage from the translations section of AYP books page until you have a specific link on the Arabic site. Let me know when you do.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 14 2011 :  01:42:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Yogani
as i told Ananda yesterday...i translated around 25 pages of DM book...provided Ananda with around the first 10 pages ...the next ones will follow soon
Love to all
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - May 14 2011 :  08:37:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Maheswari:

Thank you. These days the DM book has become the entry point of choice into full scope yoga for many. It used to be the Tantra book, but DM has surpassed it. That's a good sign.

The guru is in you.

PS: I added DM Arabic as "pending" to the international section of the books page yesterday.

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 18 2011 :  09:23:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
lol...while working on DM book in arabic today... i remebered that last night i dreamt that i was questionning myself about the correct spelling of the words God and divine in arabic.... wonderful subconscious mind
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 21 2011 :  05:21:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
dear Yogani
dear Ananda
i am happy to tell you that i have got 33 pages of DM book translated and typed...33 reminds me of Jesus
...two third still to go

Edited by - maheswari on May 21 2011 05:44:36 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000