AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 stillness, ecstatic conductivity after ejaculation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2008 :  4:44:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
lately i've been experiencing powerful ecstatic conductivity and the state of witness or stillness in activity each time after sexual ejaculation, and it happens after 40 to 70 minutes and it's all focused on the third eye and it's surrounding.

but a point that i should mention is that i practice khetchari mudra most of my day while in normal conductivity.

and i've been wanting to ask about this, cz here at ayp the teaching is that when sperm ejaculation happens then it's a set back to our spiritual evolution.

plus as an add on to the strong ecstatic conductivity and stillness that happened, when i went into bed the melting of the whole being into black space started happening very vividly as well....

would like to hear your opinions on what i just mentioned above, perhaps u could explain to me how come this happens even after ejaculation which means that there's a loss of energy.

kindest regards,

Ananda

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2008 :  04:02:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

and i've been wanting to ask about this, cz here at ayp the teaching is that when sperm ejaculation happens then it's a set back to our spiritual evolution.

You may have misunderstood this. As far as I understood it:
Ejaculation does not necessarily set you back in your spiritual
evolution (there can be situations where it does set you back,
but it need not be so).

kind regards
Wolfgang
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2008 :  06:33:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
my friend i am what you might call a moderate person in his sex life to the best can be and what i've meant with a set back is that the normal circulation of energy in the body might decrease and a month ago each time sperm ejaculation happened a feeling of a set back in energy circulation plus a block with a little pain in the back took place.

but now my friend since the last three weeks all that feeling of decreased circulation in the back is gone.

what i'm pointing out to is that this is the 3rd time when after sexual activity that involves ejaculation i've noticed a big rise in the state of witness and powerful ecstatic conductivy that i don't experience at normal times even during my spiritual practices and this what i'm asking about.

namaste

Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2008 :  09:27:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well my friend,
to me this sounds that you are on a good path
and great things are happening.
Let them happen and enjoy.
As for an explanation for these things: I don't feel that
I can help you here, may be others will chime in.

The guru is in you !
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2008 :  09:59:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

lately i've been experiencing powerful ecstatic conductivity and the state of witness or stillness in activity each time after sexual ejaculation, and it happens after 40 to 70 minutes and it's all focused on the third eye and it's surrounding.

but a point that i should mention is that i practice khetchari mudra most of my day while in normal conductivity.

plus as an add on to the strong ecstatic conductivity and stillness that happened, when i went into bed the melting of the whole being into black space started happening very vividly as well....

would like to hear your opinions on what i just mentioned above, perhaps u could explain to me how come this happens even after ejaculation which means that there's a loss of energy.

kindest regards,

Ananda

Hi Ananda,

I can't explain it, but this happens here often as well. My guess from pondering the subject is that a physical relaxation occurs after ejaculation and that there is less intensified energy in the body, the combination making for better circulation temporarily.

Increased energy certainly makes blockages more apparent.

Not to mention, you are no longer blocking that natural flow as much with feelings of guilt or ideas of setback.

Just some speculations.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2008 :  1:27:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda:

It is a revealing experience.

There is obviously more at work here than the relationship of sexual continence with spiritual progress. If that were not true, then those who say "Be celibate!" would be right, and you would not be having this experience. But it is not as simple as adopting a particular mind-set or sexual lifestyle -- celibate, hetero, homo, solo, etc.

The truth is that enlightenment can be cultivated in any sexual lifestyle, as long as there is an effective integration of spiritual practices in use and sexual activity is moderate according to individual need -- not taken to either extreme, which will inevitably lead to difficulties.

Ananda, in your case, I think what you are seeing is the result of your sitting practices (deep meditation, spinal breathing, etc) in relation to your normal sexual activity. As the neurobiology becomes accustomed to sustaining inner silence and ecstatic conductivity, then the sexual function will be expanding naturally as part of this transformation. So then any sexual stimulation will become naturally tantric in nature (even with orgasm/ejaculation), with part of the energy automatically supporting our spiritual experience. That is what happens as our neurobiology awakens. The role of sex naturally expands into the spiritual realm. I think everyone knows this intuitively. Sometimes there is fear about it, but there is nothing to fear. Sexual energy is an expression of our divine Self, like everything else is.

It is not the orgasm/ejaculation that is feeding the process as much as the nervous system's expanded capacity to express stillness and ecstasy. If we overdo with too many orgasms/ejaculations in a given time, we will find out that depletion will still be there. The reproductive biochemistry can only be pushed so far before the limitation on the spiritual side will be felt, and then some recovery time will be needed. So moderation is the key.

As the AYP tantra lessons and book say, preservation and cultivation are something we can favor in our sexual lifestyle, whatever it happens to be. That, combined with an effective integration of yoga practices, will take us where we need to go, as you are seeing first hand. Bravo!

As a side note, the expansion of sexual influence in our spiritual experiences is a sign of natural vajroli occurring in our nervous system. This is the rise of sexual essence into our higher neurobiology, where it plays a role in the broad expression of our spiritual experience. In time, vajroli becomes a full time event, part of the neurobiology associated with the ongoing experience of stillness in action and outpouring divine love. This applies equally in both men and women. The idea that vajroli is a mechanical "guy thing" is a myth that has little relevance in the effective application of spiritual methods, as has been discussed in the AYP writings and elsewhere in this tantra forum category.

What Ananda describes above is the effect of natural vajroli brought on by an effective integration of yoga practices, and not a mechanical fabrication. The inner mechanics have not even been noticed, but they are there as evidenced by the experience. Simply put, vajroli is the expansion of sexual function from reproduction to also encompass the neurobiology of enlightenment.

So keep on with daily yoga practices and continue to be moderate in sexual activity. Of course, learning about the principles and practices of tantric sex and favoring them as comfortable within our lifestyle (even if celibate) will be helpful also. As we advance in our yoga practices it becomes steadily more clear what will support our evolution and what will not. As with so many other things, the cultivation of abiding inner silence through deep meditation is the key to good tantra. Then we can't miss.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2008 :  11:38:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for this post Yogani, this feels like a freer and more balanced approach and for whatever reason it really resonates with me and I feel more aligned with the AYP tantra philosophy after reading it.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2008 :  1:11:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello Anthem very logical thoughts concerning the matter at hand thk you my friend.

Yogani your post is simply beautiful, you're a good soul.

God bless you my friends including wolfgang ofcourse.

namaste

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2008 :  05:05:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda, you are welcome !

And Yogani: thanks for your wonderful post.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000