Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 2 part question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2008 :  11:37:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I was thinking of doing a 40 day "fast" from ejaculation. Is there any dangers I should be aware of.
this is seperate altogether.
when you block the ejaculation by doing the pressing technique the semen then goes into the urine and is expelled when you pee. if So that semen/energy is lost correct? and if it is lost then what was the benefit of blocking?

thanks
neil

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2008 :  11:55:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
well maybe a three part question
sometimes lately in my meditation I get excited, I also get excited sometimes in the spinal breathing as well. It can be hard to meditate when you have a mental picture, of someone you never seen before, flash before your eyes, the other day it was very attractive twins and then one female stayed. I dont always have an image flash before me, sometimes I just get excited. Now I stay in the practice. It can be distracting though
Go to Top of Page

tadeas

Czech Republic
314 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2008 :  05:40:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

if it is lost then what was the benefit of blocking?

It's a stepping stone on the way to being permanently preorgasmic. First getting used to not ejaculating, then later to staying before any kind of climax all the time.

I don't think the 40 day experiment would be dangerous, just keep in mind that it will likely take more than that to cultivate preorgasmic living. Spinal breathing, gentle tantra and meditation all help to gradually alter the functioning of the nervous system so that being preorgasmic becomes your own nature.

Regarding the distractions in meditation, the instruction is always the same: back to mantra :) Enjoy :)
Go to Top of Page

anthony574

USA
549 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2008 :  08:56:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit anthony574's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
On a personal note, I began using the perineum press as a last resort if I went too far over the edge. However, I began using it to justify masturbation (non-tantric) so it happened that I was blocking this way often - at least once a day for a while. Then I developed a cyst in my scrotum which I and the doctor suspect is a spermatocele - a pocket of dead sperm that forms in the tubes that carry sperm away from the testicles. It's nothing serious, but I really believe it was from doing this perineum press. The doctor said it's extremely possible and the pain associated with the cyst dissapeared once I stopped doing it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000