New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

selfonlypath

France
297 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2008 :  3:45:07 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

I would like to bring some views based from my personal experience on how BDSM can unlock very deep blockages.

I've learned the key thing is to have a full consent on both sides otherwise it is a road to hell taking you off-track from the spiritual path. In other words, invading space of others without their consent is totally forbidden on this path plus it will always bring more karma than dissolve karma which can be fatal in front of high level of risen Shakti during the play.

You can see it as a ritual where the submissive knows to not be able to dissolve a specific blockage by conventional means but has enough spiritual connection with Spirit or Godess to realize that at the end, only through a total surrendering Spirit will do the healing. So the submissive projects this trust to the dominant that will act as a totem, a spiritual plug or interface to conduct the ritual. The submissive projects her consent by accepting to be fully bondaged which is a very grounded method to surrender to Godess in this plane of existence or the middle world per shamanic cosmology.

Of course, that does not mean the dominant will do everything he wants, it requires a full control and responsabilty to not look for anything for himself but rather be an interface monitored by Godess. It turns out that the during the ritual, the dominant become also submissive as well as the submissive becomes also dominant which explains how Godess acts in a non-dualistic way.

The process has always been clear in my mind regarding the dom being able one way or the other to dissolve the karma of the sub. The archetype or process involved here has to do with the sub totally surrendering to the dom who has the option of empath then release to earth the sub's blockage (indirect route) or the dom leading the sub to release his/her blockage to earth (direct route ).

In Shakti, Albert

Edited by - selfonlypath on Apr 01 2008 4:23:41 PM

scottfitzgerald

USA
65 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2008 :  8:33:27 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Albert-

"Everbody different."
I tell my kids that all the time to try and instill a bit of tolerance.

But I don't get it. Honestly.

Not sure this forum is the place for that discussion. I don't see it raising energy, creating inner silence and for me it doesn't seem like much fun.

Everybody different.
Go to Top of Page

selfonlypath

France
297 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2008 :  12:52:10 AM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by scottfitzgerald
But I don't get it. Honestly.

Not sure this forum is the place for that discussion.

Hey Scottfitzerald,

I guess this decision was taken by moderators but if i'm requested to destroy this thread, no problem i'll do it.

quote:
I don't see it raising energy, creating inner silence and for me it doesn't seem like much fun.

Please note i'm sharing shamanic path of the flesh and ordeal path techniques here so I'm talking about very powerful tools to dissolve deep blockages that might not usually be done via more classical healing arts.

On another note, just being bondaged does not necessary having sex with such healing ritual !

Of course, such path can bring to a Shaktipat situation so it can be very dangerous.

Albert

Edited by - selfonlypath on Apr 02 2008 01:09:58 AM
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2008 :  01:37:01 AM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
I totally get it! But I have a genuine, well-built pack of knowledge from both own experiences and many years of research in the sexual lives of people within the field of Psychosocial Medicine - thus, both psychological, social and medical aspects considered!

Albert makes a very nice description above of what some practitioners are doing deliberately in BDSM. I have seen healing take place! However, I have also seen the straight opposite, so I do not encourage such activities at all. The attraction to it by a strong inner calling, I believe now having added all my spiritual knowledge to this field, has a strong relationship to issues needed to be solved in the third chakra: Dominans-submission, own will - authorities, self-esteem, acting in the world...

I met an Osho guy who gave me the clue to that as he explained Osho's tantra map (se the topic "Tantra - the map"). Everything fell into place after that and I understood why I had been doing all that research and had been drawn to explore sexual diversity in all its forms in both academic style and living life style!

In my experience, when those third chakra blockages are gone... the interest for BDSM diminishes remarkably! The ego wishes for "cool experiences" or sexual highs, or belonging to a subgroup adn be a bit special diminish and the inner urge (I'd like to call it that, which in psychiatric terms might be diagnosed as and called "mental diseases"/perversions) is reduced or totally gone.

Edited by - emc on Apr 02 2008 05:11:03 AM
Go to Top of Page

lorf

48 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2008 :  4:16:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit lorf's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
I believe that BDSM is a way of avoiding something which is feared. Usually a fear of the physical meeting in true love from a deep place within.
Entering BDSM activities knowing what is feared might bring healing. Might. But as I see it the chance for that happening is small since once the fears are known we can more easy heal them and then BDSM is not all that interesting anymore. Catch 22 sort of........
Go to Top of Page

Jim and His Karma

2111 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2008 :  10:12:19 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Forgive me for going very slightly OT here, but I just wanted to say: the idea of BDSM makes me squeamish, and I have trouble seeing it as respectful of ahimsa (though that may reflect my lack of understanding!).

But I'm really gratified to see forumites feeling free to discuss such challenging issues here. And proud to be part of a forum where such things can be discussed tolerantly, respectfully, and non-stridently. That's pretty rare!
Go to Top of Page

anthony574

USA
549 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2008 :  10:34:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit anthony574's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
I recall there being talk of S&M issues before on the board. Now that is an interesting pattern indeed :-)

Since levels of BDSM can be present in many psyches and sex lives in capacities ranging from obvious and festishistic to very subtle I am not suprised that upon practicing yoga and self-awareness that instead of just going along with these impulses (which I am not saying are "right" or "wrong", but "perverse" in the strict sense of the word) one can see the impulses are coming from a place in childhood (Freudian theory) or even a place in the perinatal or transpersonal (Grof or Jung). Whether or not the act is done for recreation or for deep healing it is constructive to be able to see the pathology behind it.

Edited by - anthony574 on Apr 03 2008 10:39:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

selfonlypath

France
297 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2008 :  11:46:42 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lorf
I believe that BDSM is a way of avoiding something which is feared. Usually a fear of the physical meeting in true love from a deep place within.
Entering BDSM activities knowing what is feared might bring healing. Might. But as I see it the chance for that happening is small since once the fears are known we can more easy heal them and then BDSM is not all that interesting anymore. Catch 22 sort of........

Nope, the process is different: the catch 22 situation results in a deep embedding of a blockage or fear that the sub has no awareness. So when engaging in spiritual BDSM, the sub doesn't know the fear but trusts the dom to use a turbo-shakti charge ritual for soul retrieval. Then, there will be other steps based on self-pacing to heal once the fear or blockage finally comes to surface.

Please note that I've only practiced with my wife Bondage, Submission and Dominance but never Sadism or Masochism. Nevertheless, I can intuit why sexual sadism or masochism helps sometimes through my personal practice of ordeal path when solo-hiking mountains or whirling dance.

Regarding third chakra issue raised by Emc, it is very true. Now, my wife and I don't practice anymore BDSM but was only sharing here powerful techniques in case non perverse methods don't work.

Some of you might be energy healers so might know a classical problem called wounded healer archetype. One way to not get wounded when using turbo-charge energy raising to dissolve very deep blockages is by making sure the patient will surrender so consentful bondage.

Albert

Edited by - selfonlypath on Apr 04 2008 06:46:42 AM
Go to Top of Page

lorf

48 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2008 :  03:52:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit lorf's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
Hmm, I feel there something here I have not understood which makes me curious Albert. You say that the catch 22 situation results in a deep embedding the sub has no awareness of. Are you saying that the fear or whatever needs to be healed "gets out of reach"? Or do you mean that once the energy has shifted the oppurtunity is gone? When I read yor reply I feel there is something important you have to say which is out of reach from my understanding. I am really glad that you brought this up and that this forum is able to handle it. This, is part of creation too.
Go to Top of Page

selfonlypath

France
297 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2008 :  07:27:06 AM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lorf
Hmm, I feel there something here I have not understood which makes me curious Albert. You say that the catch 22 situation results in a deep embedding the sub has no awareness of. Are you saying that the fear or whatever needs to be healed "gets out of reach"?

Yes exactly, out of reach from the sub.

So we set up a ritual where the sub accepts the idea of a TWILIGHT zone state. The YES state is BDSM play works for the sub and is pleasurable. The NO state is when at some point BDSM play brings too much pain, fear or sometimes intense pleasure that the sub thinks death has arrived. The TWILIGHT state is a moment between the YES and NO state where the sub feels something pleasurable but also scary or painful. This specific state is a frame of mind where the sub feels internally YES and NO but cannot manage the decision so usually, it will end up as NO with suffering because it also wanted YES. This is where BDSM helps (i.e. Bondage): the dom will push a bit shakti-kundalini when entering TWILIGHT zone of the sub resulting in YES situation because the sub cannot stop the dom acting as a spiritual interface bringing to surface the blockage initially caught into a catch 22 situation.

quote:
When I read yor reply I feel there is something important you have to say which is out of reach from my understanding.

Sorry, i'm french so english is not my natural langage plus this subject is really tricky. Please do not hesitate to ask again because such techniques can be very harmful if not done correctly.

quote:
I am really glad that you brought this up and that this forum is able to handle it. This, is part of creation too.

Yes this forum is awesome in tolerance.

You see, sacred BDSM has to do ultimately as training to become branded by the spirit, making love with ourself, merging of Yin and Yang, experiencing total trust and surrender to Godess. Ok, it is not the only method to do this but some human beings have deep wounds that tend to hide in sexual data warehouse or around lower triangle chakras not very attractive because linked to emotions instead of intellectual perceptions working more with upper triangle chakras. Most people prefer ascension (raising up energy and remaining in upper triangle chakras, sky or father energy) but fear descension (raising down energy and remaining in the lower triangle chakras, earth or mother energy). Enlightnement is attained when ascension and descension are balanced but most person hate to see what is down there to come closer from Godess !

One of the danger of such practice is the potential risk to dissolve winds into the central channel via sexual chakra door which can be a friend or a foe. It can work only through a dom having a very pure heart, not looking for anything for her(him)self but only healing the sub by always being aware such technique can rise extremely high levels of Shakti in no time.

Albert

Edited by - selfonlypath on Apr 06 2008 10:00:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

lorf

48 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2008 :  5:43:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit lorf's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you. Makes sense now.
/lorf
Go to Top of Page

TVD

USA
13 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2008 :  11:41:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit TVD's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe this?
http://www.amazon.com/Kink-Magic-Ta...81915&sr=8-1

"Where two or more of a kind of equal maturity and inclination enact for consummation, then, if harm they do it is only to themselves—which I doubt—and far less harmful than the practices of those who mutilate or deny their bodies in the name of a culture or a religion." - Austin Osman Spare

Edited by - TVD on Sep 20 2008 02:34:07 AM
Go to Top of Page

selfonlypath

France
297 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2008 :  12:40:02 AM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by TVD
Maybe this?
http://www.amazon.com/Kink-Magic-Ta...81915&sr=8-1

The book you mention does not adress the spiritual side of BDSM but only focus on magick powers one can gain through BDSM which is an ego-trap found in many schools only focussing on siddhis acquisation.

The spirit of this thread is about a specific form of Shaktipat based on BDSM.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000