Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 AYP Helpers
 Help Cheaply Three Different Ways At Once!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jim and His Karma

2111 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2008 :  12:06:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Some of us have worked out a scheme that would accomplished three things at once:
1. support Yogani's efforts
2. spread the AYP practice
3. help other practitioners

It frequently happens that new people appear who haven't read the lessons and don't own the books, but clearly could benefit from reading up on AYP. In the past, some of us have privately offered to send a book or two to such people. But there's a better/cheaper approach.

There is a VERY enticing Quantity Discount on AYP books (see http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1248 ). So here's the scheme:

A bunch of us order a bunch of books, via instructions at the link above. And we have them shipped to forum member Shanti. Then any time she, or any of us, spots someone in the forum (or even outside the forum) who could clearly benefit from a book or two, and who seemingly lacks inertia (or finances) to run out and buy, Shanti will send them books from this stash (we're concentrating on the small how-to "Enlightenment Series"). She's generously offered to serve as the "fulfillment warehouse" for all this, allowing the rest of us to be generous cheaply, at steep discount!

So.....Yogani makes a sale, the message is sent, people are helped. A triple-banger, and a cheap one indeed, at just $5 per book if you order a few.

I can't think of a better way to support AYP, spread the info, and help folks....and do all that painlessly, at a great price. I've already ordered a slew of books. Anyone care to join in?

Edited by - Jim and His Karma on Jan 03 2008 12:21:23 PM

Guy_51

USA
170 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2008 :  5:01:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Guy_51's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jim:

I'm happy to be apart of this effort. I just recieved a box with 40 copies of Deep Meditation which I have found to be a great introduction to AYP and Yoga in general for people just coming in. If anybody needs a free copy just give me their address and I'll send it to them from my home in New York. If you see any other way I can be of help I'll do what I can. Thanks Shanti for all you do and if you need any help let me know.

Guy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000