New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

sushman

India
86 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2008 :  06:11:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit sushman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Echo, Great things are happening for you. All the best !

Can you pls give details on the 'Kundalini Tantra' book? the book's full name and Author's name?
is it good?

thanks !
Go to Top of Page

Echo

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2008 :  08:40:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Echo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sushman

Echo, Great things are happening for you. All the best !

Can you pls give details on the 'Kundalini Tantra' book? the book's full name and Author's name?
is it good?

thanks !

Hi there,

The book was Kundalini Tantra by Swami Satyananda Saraswati

Here is a link to the book on amazon -

http://www.amazon.com/Kundalini-Tan...71580&sr=1-7

Go to Top of Page

sushman

India
86 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2008 :  2:41:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit sushman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I had purchased this book few months back. have been reading in pieces.

thanks !
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4371 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2008 :  05:37:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote:

Hi Christi:

Radiance of spiritual vitality through the outer skin, which may or may not have a detectable physical component, is described by the term "ojas," mentioned at the end of the quote Shanti gave above.

Hi Yogani,

I was just wondering.... do you think this is what the term "anointed" refers to in the spiritual world. I ask mainly because you mention the word at the end of lesson 51:

http://www.aypsite.org/51.html

"The truth is that we all have equal access to the divine life through our human nervous system. You can choose to be anointed if you are willing to do the work that goes with it -- the work of applying the knowledge of human transformation, which is doing spiritual practices every day. "

Christi
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2008 :  12:57:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote:

Hi Christi:

Radiance of spiritual vitality through the outer skin, which may or may not have a detectable physical component, is described by the term "ojas," mentioned at the end of the quote Shanti gave above.

Hi Yogani,

I was just wondering.... do you think this is what the term "anointed" refers to in the spiritual world. I ask mainly because you mention the word at the end of lesson 51:

http://www.aypsite.org/51.html

"The truth is that we all have equal access to the divine life through our human nervous system. You can choose to be anointed if you are willing to do the work that goes with it -- the work of applying the knowledge of human transformation, which is doing spiritual practices every day. "

Christi

Hi Christi:

That is one interpretation, though I think being anointed also means to travel a higher path in active surrender to our chosen ideal, not necessarily tied to being physically anointed from the inside or the outside. When we choose, then we are chosen, or anointed. In time, the ojas comes along with that, being a component of the rise of ecstatic conductivity and radiance. The oil anointing ceremonies found in the religions can be viewed as metaphorical representations of that process.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

lakshmi_shegar

USA
12 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2008 :  05:45:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit lakshmi_shegar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanthi,

The information you have posted was quite useful.Where do you get all these information from is something from the books or it is from your experiences.

Thanks,
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2008 :  07:26:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lakshmi_shegar

Hi Shanthi,

The information you have posted was quite useful.Where do you get all these information from is something from the books or it is from your experiences.

Thanks,

Hi lakshmi_shegar,

Welcome to the forum.

The words I quoted above are from Yogani's book Diet, Shatkarmas and Amaroli.

He has posted a few paragraphs from his book here.

Edited by - Shanti on Nov 03 2008 07:27:27 AM
Go to Top of Page

arzkiyahai

93 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2008 :  11:55:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit arzkiyahai's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi all,

Just some quick questions on amrita, the beads of pranic oil that roll down my head from the crown when I am in deep meditation. I have heard it said that these beads transform the body into a divine body, and that they cause the chakras to open fully.

That use to happen quite a lot to me as well long time back.

But I had no idea what was happening at that time, but this thread helps me in understanding what was happening,

quote:

Second question: does this process really suspend the ageing of the physical body?

I recently was reading a book, that explained it as a siddhi that sits in the throat chakra , that can even reverse aging process by controling some form of liquid (amrita??,nectar??).

Edited by - arzkiyahai on Nov 05 2008 02:32:50 AM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4371 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2008 :  03:14:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Arzkiahai,
quote:
I recently was reading a book, that explained it as a siddhi that sits in the throat chakra , that can even reverse aging process by controling some form of liquid (amrita??,nectar??).

Yes, I have heard that too. The stuff that stops your body from ageing is the amrita which drips down from bindu chakra on the top back of your head. But it doesn't stop the ageing process until the throat chakra is fully activated and able to transform this nectar into another substance which then drips down to the navel chakra.

But I cannot confirm any of this from my actual experience, it is just what I read in a book (don't ask me which one).

Christi
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000