New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2008 :  12:52:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogani,

quote:
The short answer is that the sexual essences are the prana in motion in the nervous system on the physical level. The ecstatic experience is a symptom of this flow. Because of that connection, I think it is safe to say that anyone experiencing whole body ecstasy also has natural vajroli occurring. And, yes, this is a function of the purification of the entire nervous system (nadis).

Thanks for that clarification. I'm happy to go with that. It will be very interesting to find out one day what really happens in the body at the biological/ neurological level. And what happens on other levels, if there are any other levels In the meantime, as far as we are concerned, I guess it is not so important.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

ganesh

USA
16 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2008 :  9:18:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit ganesh's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, that is amazing to hear, Christi! Congratulations! One day not too long ago I realized it is possible for one to live that way and I aspire to be able to do it as well. Very cool
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2008 :  03:09:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ganesh
quote:
Wow, that is amazing to hear, Christi! Congratulations! One day not too long ago I realized it is possible for one to live that way and I aspire to be able to do it as well. Very cool

I'm not sure what I am being congradulated for here? But it is nice to be congradulated anyway. Thanks!

Christi
Go to Top of Page

ganesh

USA
16 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2008 :  10:40:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit ganesh's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
congratulations for such amazing ability?
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2008 :  03:41:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ganesh,

quote:
congratulations for such amazing ability?

If you are reffering to the amazing ability to be able to live on light, then I'm afraid that is one I don't have. But some others do, and I am working on it, which is what this thread is about. It has diverged and meandered a wee bit over time, so I can understand the confusion.

The discussion I was having with Yogani 10 posts ago was about how sexual essences and sexual energy is involved in the development of whole body ecstasy, ecstatic radiance and ecstatic breathing, which are all part of the same process of transformation of the subtle nervous system.

Personally I believe that there is a connection between this process and a phenomenon which is occuring in the world now where some people are finding that they are able to live without food, taking nourishment directly from light in different ways.

As for me... I still enjoy two meals a day. And I am also enjoying living in ecsatsy.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

greenyogi

14 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2008 :  10:06:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit greenyogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi this summer I was in the Yosemite high country (9000 feet and above) and I was only eating fruits for a few days. My intuition tells me I can live on light if I stay in that environment long enough.
Pure Air, Sun, Clear Sky, high Attitude and none or minimal human contact which I believe are the kind of environment light eating masters have always been living. By the way, I follow mostly a raw living vegan diet(I eat cooked or processed vegan or vegetarian food occasionally) and and I believe fruits are the actually the only thing Nature has offered to human being but as long as I live in an urban or city setting it is unrealistic to eat just fruit (or light/breathian) so I just do the best I can for the raw vegan diet
Go to Top of Page

lover

Philippines
35 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2008 :  7:33:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit lover's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello Christi,
Nice Post..
Can I have a question for you?
here:
How much water do you usually drink regularly?
That's all and wishing to read from you soon.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2008 :  02:24:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi lover,
quote:
hello Christi,
Nice Post..
Can I have a question for you?
here:
How much water do you usually drink regularly?
That's all and wishing to read from you soon.

About two litres a day.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  08:43:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

Various changes are happening to my body these days. I am still eating two meals a day, but I am becoming increasingly sensitive to a wide range of foods. I am becoming very sensitive to sugar even in the form of slow sugars such as wheat and rice. If I have too little sugar, I become weak and ungrounded and if I have too much, I hyperventolate.

I am also experiencing very high levels of sebum production, which is an oil that is naturally produced in small amounts by the skin. The highest production seems to be around my spine. The sebum production seems to increase if I have any toxic foods such as caffine, refined wheat or refined sugar. My digestion is still slow -as it has been since my last kundalini awakening 4 years ago and I am still finding that I need to eat regular meals to avoid becoming ungrounded.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  7:59:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi,

Not sure if you are a vegetarian or not, but if you are, your sensitivity to sugar could possibly be a result of a lack of protein. I suffered with sensitivity to sugar like this for quite a few years, even orange or apple juice would be enough to elicit a light-headed, shaky feeling like I would pass out etc. I was telling someone about it a few months back and they said "of course not enough protein". So I tried eating a couple of table-spoons of hemp seeds every day and since then I haven't had it. It may not work for you but worth a try.

All the best!
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2009 :  03:31:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi, here's a question from one of my childlike personalities, around 5 years old:

How noticable is the oil from your skin? Does it make spots on your clothes? Do you have to change shirt during the day? Can you scrape some oil off, collect it in a can and sell as "holy oil"? What happens if someone else takes some of the oil and rubs in in to their skin? Any effects? Do you rub it in again or wipe it off? Does it have any effect on your skin? Does it have any special smell or taste? Have you figured giving some of it to a lab and get it examined?

/emc, curious like a child
Go to Top of Page

Goddessinside

158 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2009 :  09:23:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Goddessinside's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey emc! don't worry, we are all children playing around
May I share a problem I'm dealing with?
It's been about 2 months I've included more raw food in my diet..
And the last 2 weeks, my intake of cooked grains/beans has been reduced again..
I'm following my body needs, and am becoming too sensitive to certain food that really bring my energies down.
Number one: flour and baked stuff (even whole, homemade bread).
The past 2 days, after having a good portion of baked stuff (I couldn't resist so I ate quite a big amount), I felt sick, heavy and spent a whole day in my bed with crowdy thoughts and emotions on my mind..
My problem is:
when I eat cooked grains or beans, I feel a certain satisfaction, I feel the body says "thank you", but the energy of this food brings me down.. I've never been so sensitive. I used to eat cooked food on a daily basis, with almost no raw food in my meals.
And now, it's been 2 weeks I'm eating mainly raw food, but I'm having troubles with constipation, which was never the case before raw.
So, I'm facing a dilemna: I need the uplifting energy of raw food, but my digestive system doesn't follow easily..
when I eat cooked food (grains/beans), the energy drops but I feel I digest it better..
Maybe I should give time to raw food and maybe this constipation phase will pass?...although it's not helping my practices, I feel blocked and tensed, and feel the energy is fighting to move up and this creates pain, especially in the upper back/shoulders/neck/head..

Any suggestions?

Edited by - Goddessinside on Apr 19 2009 09:31:30 AM
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2009 :  10:24:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi and Anthem

quote:
If I have too little sugar, I become weak and ungrounded and if I have too much, I hyperventolate.

Anthem:
quote:
I was telling someone about it a few months back and they said "of course not enough protein". So I tried eating a couple of table-spoons of hemp seeds every day and since then I haven't had it.

This is very helpful information....since my experience is like yours Christi. I had no idea that it could be connected with lack of protein......I too eat vegetarian.....but now and then there is a strong craving for fish....especially during the cold winter months...so I will have some then. It is always grounding. But hemp-seeds......must try that!

This morning.....the body craved an egg. So I had one. I think it happened because I have been attending a dance conference this week-end.....and hours of Bachata dancing (which by the way is fantastic much needed grounding for me) must have used up larger amounts of protein than usual....When returning from the conference last night I had a large bowl of different fruits.....when spring is here....and sunlight returns in ample measure.....the diet will change of itself.....anyway, lots of sugars in fruits....so maybe that also contributed to the craving of the egg this morning....

I too experienced increased sebum production along the spine (especially middle- to low part and the neck) but also experienced it from the hands and behind the ears, from the Vertex and even in front of the lowest part of the Sternum. It was never large amounts, but definitely more than what was normal for me at the time. Also....it would always increase before my period.

As of now, the levels are normal....but if I eat something heavy.....or am being invited to dinner and eat out of the ordinary....then my hands immediately smells of it.....
Digestion is fast here....usually...if eating regularly.... the food is processed quickly.....and waste dispelled accordingly...

Why is the digestion slow? Is this often the case after a Kundalini awakening like yours? Is the waste processed by other means.....?

As for hyperventilation......this is interesting information. Because during the "log walk" in Glendalough over Easter I experienced this going uphill (I suspect it happened because of irregular eating (my bad....just being sloppy)....and also all the energy work).....many years ago I was diagnosed with Asthma after a severe lung inflamation....and once in a while...it would act up under physical exertion. But over the past 2 years, instead of the Asthma there will be the onset of hyperventilation.....in Glendalough it started off as that....but as I walked on it changed into the well-known constriction in the chest.....and I rested for a few minutes. If heeding the symptoms like this, I can then walk on with no more problems.....for hours on end.

I never connected the hyperventilation to the eating habits...so thanks for that

I find that 3 meals a day is what best keeps the balance here. The amount eaten is about the same for those meals. It will usually be bread, nuts and grains and fruits for breakfast and lunch (this may include cheese), and vegetables of various kinds with- or without rice for dinner...seeds.... and I love soups. Now and then pasta. Usually drinking only tea (both ordinary black and herbal) and water. Am fond of chai tea with boiled milk :-)

And....during the really cold months.....hot chocolate on average once a week.....although chocolate may be considered bad for you....if you make it with a happy heart....and don't drink it too often.....it is my experience that it is actually good for this body now and then :-)

.....the best hot chocolate I have ever tasted is to be found in Gorse Hill in Ireland. At the "Happy Pear tree" (an absolutely charming vegetarian restaurant)....so if you are ever there....don't miss it

Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2009 :  8:05:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
when eating fruits you could try mixing in some leafy green vegtables. according to some resources this helps the body turn sugars into proteins.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  07:56:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

quote:
Hi Christi,

Not sure if you are a vegetarian or not, but if you are, your sensitivity to sugar could possibly be a result of a lack of protein. I suffered with sensitivity to sugar like this for quite a few years, even orange or apple juice would be enough to elicit a light-headed, shaky feeling like I would pass out etc. I was telling someone about it a few months back and they said "of course not enough protein". So I tried eating a couple of table-spoons of hemp seeds every day and since then I haven't had it. It may not work for you but worth a try.

All the best!

Hi Anthem

Thanks for the advice. I have been vegetarian for about 24 years, so could well be lacking in protein. I will try the hemp seed thing and see how it goes.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  07:59:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Hi Christi, here's a question from one of my childlike personalities, around 5 years old:

How noticable is the oil from your skin? Does it make spots on your clothes? Do you have to change shirt during the day? Can you scrape some oil off, collect it in a can and sell as "holy oil"? What happens if someone else takes some of the oil and rubs in in to their skin? Any effects? Do you rub it in again or wipe it off? Does it have any effect on your skin? Does it have any special smell or taste? Have you figured giving some of it to a lab and get it examined?

/emc, curious like a child

Hi emc,

These questions have crossed my mind at times too. The oil is not noticeable to an observer, but I can remove it from my skin with a knife, and then it is very obvious. It comes out clear, but oxidises in the air and goes blackish. It does not make spots on my clothes as it is very sticky, and stays on the skin. Even showering does not remove it, and when the production is high I have to remove it with a knife. Because of this I don’t have to change my clothes more frequently than normal. I don’t rub it in, and have never tried putting it on someone else. It makes my skin itch quite severely, which is why I remove it. I have not figured on giving it to a laboratory as I think they would say it is sebum, oil produced by everyone, and quite harmless.

The oil that I would consider giving to a lab is the one that comes from my crown chakra when I am in deep trance states. That one trickles down my head going towards my feet, even if I am lying on my back! I would like a scientist to watch that happen. :) The only trouble is that when that oil (amrita) is produced, I am in such a God-intoxicated state, that the thought of sorting out a jar to collect it in to give to a scientist seems so far away and irrelevant that I am not sure I will ever manage it.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  08:07:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
May I share a problem I'm dealing with?
It's been about 2 months I've included more raw food in my diet..
And the last 2 weeks, my intake of cooked grains/beans has been reduced again..
I'm following my body needs, and am becoming too sensitive to certain food that really bring my energies down.
Number one: flour and baked stuff (even whole, homemade bread).
The past 2 days, after having a good portion of baked stuff (I couldn't resist so I ate quite a big amount), I felt sick, heavy and spent a whole day in my bed with crowdy thoughts and emotions on my mind..
My problem is:
when I eat cooked grains or beans, I feel a certain satisfaction, I feel the body says "thank you", but the energy of this food brings me down.. I've never been so sensitive. I used to eat cooked food on a daily basis, with almost no raw food in my meals.
And now, it's been 2 weeks I'm eating mainly raw food, but I'm having troubles with constipation, which was never the case before raw.
So, I'm facing a dilemna: I need the uplifting energy of raw food, but my digestive system doesn't follow easily..
when I eat cooked food (grains/beans), the energy drops but I feel I digest it better..
Maybe I should give time to raw food and maybe this constipation phase will pass?...although it's not helping my practices, I feel blocked and tensed, and feel the energy is fighting to move up and this creates pain, especially in the upper back/shoulders/neck/head..

Any suggestions?

Hi Goddessinside,

I have had the same difficulties for several years now, ever since my last kundalini awakening. Eating raw food will make you more pure, as cooked food is made toxic simply by the process of cooking it. When you become more pure, you will then find it harder to eat cooked food, because you can no longer tolerate the toxins. At the same time, once kundalini is awakened, it takes energy away from the digestive process to make it more available for the rest of the transformation. This means that it is harder to digest raw food, as cooked food is broken down by the cooking process and is easier to digest.

Another factor (as you have noticed) is that cooked food is a lot more grounding than raw food, and during the height of a kundalini awakening, you need all the grounding you can get. There was one period, which lasted about a year, when I could not eat raw food at all, and everything had to be cooked so that I could digest it.

So it is a complicated business, which we have to try and balance as best we can. Constipation is also a fairly normal experience during a kundalini awakening, because less energy is available for digestion. The best way around that is to use colonic irrigations (basti), on a regular basis. It is a simple procedure and can be done at home in a short time once or twice a week (or every day if needed).

Luckily, as you suspected, all this is a phase, and once kundalini is more advanced in it’s upward journey, you can eat purer foods with less problems. I eat about 50% raw now with little digestion problems at the lower end. I still use colonics, but only because it is a nice way to clean out the system, rather than through necessity.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  08:13:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Katrine,

quote:
I too experienced increased sebum production along the spine (especially middle- to low part and the neck) but also experienced it from the hands and behind the ears, from the Vertex and even in front of the lowest part of the Sternum. It was never large amounts, but definitely more than what was normal for me at the time. Also....it would always increase before my period.

As of now, the levels are normal....but if I eat something heavy.....or am being invited to dinner and eat out of the ordinary....then my hands immediately smells of it.....
Yes, I also get it in other places, on my arms and legs, and especially at the base of my spine, although the main areas of production seem to have changed over the last 2 years. I am not surprised that you experienced it too, as I suspected it is a kundalini related symptom rather than a medical problem.

quote:

Digestion is fast here....usually...if eating regularly.... the food is processed quickly.....and waste dispelled accordingly...

Why is the digestion slow? Is this often the case after a Kundalini awakening like yours? Is the waste processed by other means.....?

Yes, digestion is often slow after a kundalini awakening, especially if you have to eat heavily to stay grounded. My digestion is a lot better now then it was 2 years after my last kundalini awakening (which happened 4 years ago) as I mentioned above to Goddessinside. At the same time, I am finding that my body is less and less willing to tolerate impure substances, and I suspect that the increased sebum production is related to this. My levels of sebum production increase when I consume caffeine, alcohol, sugar or refined wheat. I believe the body is trying to push toxins out of the body through the fastest route possible, which is through the skin. This is just my theory though.
quote:

As for hyperventilation......this is interesting information. Because during the "log walk" in Glendalough over Easter I experienced this going uphill (I suspect it happened because of irregular eating (my bad....just being sloppy)....and also all the energy work).....many years ago I was diagnosed with Asthma after a severe lung inflamation....and once in a while...it would act up under physical exertion. But over the past 2 years, instead of the Asthma there will be the onset of hyperventilation.....in Glendalough it started off as that....but as I walked on it changed into the well-known constriction in the chest.....and I rested for a few minutes. If heeding the symptoms like this, I can then walk on with no more problems.....for hours on end.

I also had a severe lung infection many years ago (pneumonia) and have asthma. I believe in some cases, asthma is strongly connected with foods and drinks. I would love to prove this one day, because if it is true it could help many people. My asthma is triggered by exercise and by cold weather for example, but when I am on a long (10 day) fruit juice fast, I can run around in the cold all day without experiencing any asthma.

quote:
I never connected the hyperventilation to the eating habits...so thanks for that

I find that 3 meals a day is what best keeps the balance here. The amount eaten is about the same for those meals. It will usually be bread, nuts and grains and fruits for breakfast and lunch (this may include cheese), and vegetables of various kinds with- or without rice for dinner...seeds.... and I love soups. Now and then pasta. Usually drinking only tea (both ordinary black and herbal) and water. Am fond of chai tea with boiled milk :-)

I have cut down to two meals a day as I find that if I eat in the evening, I have too much trouble digesting the food (except fruit).

quote:
And....during the really cold months.....hot chocolate on average once a week.....although chocolate may be considered bad for you....if you make it with a happy heart....and don't drink it too often.....it is my experience that it is actually good for this body now and then :-)

.....the best hot chocolate I have ever tasted is to be found in Gorse Hill in Ireland. At the "Happy Pear tree" (an absolutely charming vegetarian restaurant)....so if you are ever there....don't miss it

I’ll try the hot chocolate, and see if it helps. I have a feeling it will. :)

Christi

Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  1:40:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Haha, your answer made me laugh! Thank you, Christi, for taking your time to answer! Interesting that you also have asthma... I have the same type! I was totally free from it during one year, though, after a kinesologist had "fixed" it... He was, after 30 years experience, absolutely sure it was connected to sorrow! But food probably has a great impact as well. It's usually never only one factor behind symptoms...
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  1:46:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My father has had a chronic lung condition (basically a dry heaving cough) that was seemingly exacerbated by the cold and heavy breathing due to exercise. He recently has several thousands of dollars worth of blood analysis done and he found out that basically this condtion has been caused by food intolerances....Garlic especially. Perhaps there are food intolerances going on that are causing this? My father has been struggling for a diagnosis for more then ten years now, and this seems like the most reasonable diagnosis yet. My dad eats a lot of garlic filled foods and is about to start a diet free from it and a few other foods that showed up with intolerances. If it helps this will be the first thing that has helped his cough. Perhaps there is reason to have your blood tested? Just a suggestion from way out in left field.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  4:16:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi emc,

Not quite sure why it made you laugh... I was being quite serious. I am quite prone to joking around in general, so this was a rare moment! :)

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  4:35:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christ

Thanks

quote:
At the same time, I am finding that my body is less and less willing to tolerate impure substances, and I suspect that the increased sebum production is related to this.

Yes....i too got the itching from the sebum....especially in the head area...but other places too....

quote:
My levels of sebum production increase when I consume caffeine, alcohol, sugar or refined wheat

I am much more sensitive food wise too. I will immediately (within 30 min to an hour...sometimes even while i am eating) get diarrhea....if I eat what I cannot tolerate. This will either be refined wheat (especially of the kind that is in pizza), caffeine...even decaff can do it, alcohol smells like poison so I don't touch it....and except for the hot chocolate...if I eat sweets (more than half a dessert)....and too much fruit....

Also....the sensitivity towards soap, shampoo and shower gel has increased a lot. It is not that I get rashes....but the smell of it.....offends the body somehow.....and does something to my eyes....and the breath tastes it....

quote:
I believe in some cases, asthma is strongly connected with foods and drinks

Absolutely...this is my experience also after working as a hoemopath for 12 years. I used to take people off milk, wheat and sugar...and it would have amazing effects on their asthma....I used to do this before giving a remedy...so as not to confuse which was what....Especially children had great effects, but many adults too.

quote:
I’ll try the hot chocolate, and see if it helps. I have a feeling it will. :)

Yes...

................*may the digestion speed up a bit*....................

A happy heart to you :-)
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  5:06:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Haha, like the (I assume accidental) misspelling of Christi as "Christ"....

Go to Top of Page

Goddessinside

158 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  9:13:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Goddessinside's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Christi,

What you said about raw and cooked food makes much sense to me..
I've also become too sensitive to synthetic odors, as well as meat sight and smell, alcohol (it really feels like poison, as Katrine said)..
I still use olive oil based soap and natural shampoo, coz I don't feel ready to give them up now, but my friend did since he went on raw food exclusively.. and he's also experiencing oil coming out especially on the upper back, behind the heart.
Also, his system has become pure to the point he has no body odor even after hard physical activity.
So, clearly, there's no "perfect formula" for everyone concerning food.. we only listen carefully to what kind of energy the body calls for..

Love

Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  1:29:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh, sorry, Christi, I appreciated the answer and got the serious tone in the post overall, thank you very much. It was the last sentence that brought on a spontaneous laughter - probably tuning in to the God-intoxicated state and visualizing desperate attempts to manage amrita collection in that state... My God, what would Mr Bean make of that scenario - a scientific mind clashing into fundamental Being trying to operate the body?

quote:
The only trouble is that when that oil (amrita) is produced, I am in such a God-intoxicated state, that the thought of sorting out a jar to collect it in to give to a scientist seems so far away and irrelevant that I am not sure I will ever manage it.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000