Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 Open Heart Meditation: Level 1 Teleclass
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

trip1

USA
739 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2007 :  9:32:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit trip1's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All,

I received the following through the Sally Kempton email newsletter and thought there may be some interest here. While I haven't taken part in any of Sally's teleclasses, I have retreated with her and can say that she is an amazing person and teacher. Anyone looking for some great heart-specific practices should definitely check it out.

-Brett

From Sally Kempton's Email Newsletter:

Dear Friends--

We're just wanted to let you know that there are still spots available in Sally's meditation teleconference, Open Heart Meditation Level I, which begins Wednesday, October 10, and will run for three consecutive Wednesday evenings. This is a Level I course that is designed to help you set up an ongoing personal practice or deepen your experience of your current practice. Each of the three 90 minute classes introduces a different practice, while offering insight and guidance into the meditation process as a whole.

Each 90-minute class can be attended live or downloaded via MP3 file. Between classes, there are homework assignments, and the opportunity for Internet discussion and dialogue with Sally and others in the class.

Wednesdays, October 10, 17, and 24, 2007
at 5:00 PM, PDT, 6:00 PM MDT, 7:00 PM CDT, 8:00 PM EDT
Price: $125
Register at http://www.sallykempton.com/shop/ca...p?exp=&cat=2

warmly,
Deb
Sally's Assistant
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000