Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Swingers, Crossdressers, bi-sexuals, bdsm etc...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ventilator

15 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2007 :  4:47:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit ventilator's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All,

The various forms of sex, swinging/partner swap, crossdressing, bisexuality, bdsm. I have experienced and excited by all of the above over the 40 years of my life. I am married, well settled with grown up kids and lead a pretty normal life. I am spiritually interested a lot and do a lot of meditation.

To my observation I have met a lot of spiritually interested people who are into these stuff too. I am not sure if this has to do something with kundalini energy going imbalance. Does this really have anything to do with spirituality at all, or this is just my imagination?

Blessings,
Nadar

yogani

USA
5197 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2007 :  7:05:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ventilator:

Who knows why people make the lifestyle choices they do? As it says in the Bhagavad Gita, "Unfathomable are the portents of karma."

No particular sexual lifestyle is more disposed toward kundalini awakening than another. And neither is an awakened kundalini the cause of any particular sexual lifestyle, except perhaps a natural moderation in external expressions of sexuality over the long term, since so much more ecstasy will be occurring inside as inner lovemaking advances with the rise of ecstatic conductivity and radiance. This then expresses more as loving conduct than sexual conduct -- outpouring divine love, which is unity.

From the AYP point of view, ecstatic conductivity can be cultivated equally well within any sexual lifestyle (including celibacy) if the operative principles and practices are applied as a complement to a balanced routine of yoga practices. This is covered in the AYP Tantra lessons and Tantra book.

The preservation and cultivation of sexual energy is the underlying principle found in all tantric sexual practices, regardless of lifestyle.

Energy imbalances can occur in any lifestyle, particularly if practices are not self-paced in relation to experiences.

All the best!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

anthony574

USA
549 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2007 :  12:46:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit anthony574's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am reading a book on nueroplasticity and it included an interesting section on sexual perversions and how they occur on a nuerological level. If you are interested, the book is called The Brain That Changes Itself.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000