AYPsite.org Forum
 AYP Helpers
 Idea for Yoga Page intro
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2007 :  12:29:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
How's it going, guys?

Had an idea I wanted get some feedback on.

We all have very similar first experiences, especially regarded the symptoms experienced in the body. Sensations in the head, around the body, within the body. Hot and cold, etc.

I saw in my head just those lines. The lines ayp forum members will post when reporting their very first experiences, genuinely and urgently concerned. It was as if I was myself again in the very beginning. Just one of those first experience reports seemed so urgently related to what I was experiencing in the beginning. So I though how about a page that has a presentation intro which speaks specifically to this vulnerable state.

Just 10 lines or so that fade in and out that really speak to the seeker in the beginning stages. As the presentation unfolds, certain images of a person grabbing the back of their neck, or there wrists, etc, might be powerfully attractive to someone in this initial condition. Using colored backgrounds that are welcome and promote peace and harmony would be typical for this kind of page. When it concludes the viewer can be provided with a bit of information and then links to sites like AYP that can help get the view on chosen, structured, and informed path.

Just ideas, thanks for listening.

Edited by - Kyman on Jul 19 2007 12:32:33 PM
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000