New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2007 :  6:22:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

sacred divine friends, beloveds of oneness as one experienced,

when words have condensed to single thoughts that is nourished in silence that enables our cave of limitations to transcend to be the cosmic cave, each thought counts.

divine sakthi emc, always a joy to hold thought as the transformed peace of the moment, war over and won by pure love in your sacred sphere. thank you for reaching thoughts!

divine katrine, your radiant embrace that flows from your being is love as wisdom- gratitude!

sacred sparkle, yes, in the ancient joys is the knowing. when each cell in gratitude has condensed to the now moment, time transcends as wisdom flows as to be received. knowing gratitude for each breath's surrendered joy, all in perfection blossoms!

christi, bright ancient love form, divine embrace to you.

... and all other here, in our space of love shared.

of these moments as tantric truth-

alight, the body we sought and then through the body as orgasm we knew and in the knowing we celebrate the eternal orgasmic surrender within each breath to attain the supreme orgasm each breath.

the sought body of love that is on pathway to light flows from the inspired grace. the grace of being in love.

the grace of love that dissolves the living membrane of oneness of life to be the potent energy of life force.

in the grace of love to expand to celebrate the celestial dance of supreme void and in the lovemaking cosmic union knowing ourselves as in everything in the oneness.

in the grace of love to enable human form as love sheath. angelic in presence. utilizing several disguises, and as perception of time in uplifting humanity.

the wonderful yabyum is awake in the passionate union below as knowing birth of the most desired fulfillment, so purpose is noble. pure doing from the knowing. kechari's yabyum is breath dissolved into our oneness realm of reality revealed in manifestations, the other inner eye- the presence drawn to then be our glide as witness. the witness enjoying being evolved as spirit dancing in the human experience.

pure joys to each of us reading entwined in our thought, enjoying this inner music of our heart's mind in words.

wellbeing, nurtured wisdom and the alight sacred joy,

jai guruve thunai!

nandhi

Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2007 :  7:26:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
nandhi,

We are blessed to have you with us here at the forum. Reading your posts is a wonder and pure transformation.

Tears of gratitude!
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2007 :  10:25:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

divine emc, a sacred joy and deep gratitude to share our realms! thank you for your wonderful being!:)

all in perfect grace!
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2007 :  12:24:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

jai guruve thunai!

divine beloveds of oneness,

may all the masters grace as one be ours.

when st francis of assisi, or any awake being is asked for a blessing through our knowing of oneness, what will they choose to gift us in this time, the present moments we are in?

in those days of intense flogging of the body & mind as firewood to be tapas fire, the eternl spirit and the human intent was realized. the ultimate intent of the sages of oneness was to be eternal peace so to be present in everyone through future as the breath and the knowing beyond breath that breath leads in the awake state of being one in all- to be the supreme peace within breath as the wisdom guiding colective humanity's intellect. knowng this inner breath of tranquil joys is the intellect that leads to immortality, the tantric beloved oneness beyond death that transcends the temporary to eternal through evolved grace.

all tapas yogis pray that as body the karmic past is ash as the inner radiant joy lamp is lit, burning away the 'me' and 'my' and ego- each breath to be the fire of awareness to be in the now moment that has broken free to all.

now awake in each of our breath in knowing of the ultimate gratitude in every moment, may inspired grace flow from knowing purpose be revealed as the third eye awake. the third eye is the yoni- frog like to enjoy absorbtion into the lingam, the infinite grace that is siva mayam- the cosmic lovemaking. siva mayam is our reality, the celebrated dance of knowing that then adorns the human mind to serve. to serve humanity. to ascend humanity through our inner tapasic joys as the radiant inner fire lit.

when the supreme breath that transcends within each has dissolved into the sacred muladhara in the inhale to nurture the inner lamp, we are alight as tapasyogis. our tantira yoga is lit through resonance of 'aaaaaahhhhhaaah' that converges the primal sensual orgasm into the primal goddess that celebrates the birthing joys of each thought.

awake we are the knowers of the body in its limits of the five elements and the being of the supreme spirit and enjoy the various disguises as in human realities.
we are the knower, the ones who are awake in 'ari'. ari is lord vishnu, the sustaining energy of the divine.
ari means the awake.
we are ariven, the knower

the sacred wish of st francis, the siddhar masters, the awake beings and the boddisattvas is that they as one in humanity as the momentum of evolving grace- present and awake in all. empowered ancient energies are eternal and we are the blossom of that knowing as our awareness is constant yoga, enjoying yogic wisdom through our intellect, graced by the guru. the inner guru being the wisdom that guides our intellect. the externals, all forms finding the singular form that we call ours over the remnant ego.

in this allness is the big hug to each of you, sacred masters of this giant infinite moment!

blessing overflowing and absorbed to be freedom to transform cages of perception to celebrate our enshrined beloved one!

the beloved awake, blessings as wellbeing and fulfilled grace that inspires.

aum namah sivaya

Edited by - nandhi on Jul 28 2007 2:01:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2007 :  5:01:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"I have read this post many times, and something is calling me to read it, though I'm afraid I don't follow all of your beautiful poetic expressions, since English is not my first language."

Oh, this is a journey to enjoy! Funny mind putting up defense of not understanding language. The language of IT is felt and experienced and I see now how I was drawn to these posts of nandhi, oh, you sacred, beautiful, lovely being reflecting clear as a chrystal the Truth and Love of the Cosmos! I did not follow it all due to lack of realization. Now it is perfectly clear what is written here! I bow in gratitude for the cleansing of our distortions that happen while reading your posts overflowing with wisdom and love.

The guru-chakra is pink and it blows you away! But as soon as you make a story out of the experience of that immense force flowing through, it is no more. It is only in the now. When mind steps in, reflecting back to the experience, it kills it! Story-telling draws you back to mind, ego and illusion. Story-telling is wonderful in that it inspires others and reminds them - it is truly a beautiful way of sharing, but to the SELF it is nothing. The universe don't say AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH as it does to pure experience, but still, it loves and loves again the mind game unconditionally.

Nandhi, I am speachless! I am still distorted (still dancing the tango of I and me) and fail to be true when I meet the friction and get pierced by the coarse, but I see how the coarse gets finer from being met by the fine, and even more miraculously: also the finer gets finer by being pierced since it creates a constant growing in the universe and concsciousness is ever expanding with the help from the coarse.
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2007 :  12:34:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

sacred one, your name emc is so beautiful as in essence of whom you are. the sacred wisdom joys you are in alighting as awake energy, the matter that is to the absorbed mind the body dissolved in consciousness and as fire contained in divine purpose- where the two has become one and having become holds opposites within to become one.

the sacred passionate joys of the course matter orgasmically fueling the reality calories of each day as inspired work, that enables wellbeing energies in our human realities to flow.

the tantric breath of oneness below and as above through body as in the perpetual roast by the spirit as in each breath and then celebrating freedom of being . being, the jiva mutka. the awake. the ariven.

sensuality a human dance celebrated to hold the two- the duals of perception so attains:
empowered death like sleep into oneness as surrender of bdy, thoughts and be refreshed as body again. the spirit enjoying the body. the body as donkey transformed to be the stead as the wings of being alight.

the oneness spirit we are awake in the passion joys of the union that has the shrine alight so the inner lights the highest purpose.

coming back to the body realms of experience to drink the nectar of celebrations in knowing perfect grace, we sing the inner joys beyond mantra, the resonance of the inner loud music as the dance of simply just being!

as the river enjoys the sensual becoming of the ocean each breath and as the current enjoying a straight spine that is alight from the lowest spine upwards, open our heart.

sit in the squat posture

make a straw with our tongue and inhale from the muladhara

exhale say 'aaaaaaah' from the muladhara fire that sets alight the lower back fire.

body erect, lingam becoming and the 5 element awake in the awareness and each breath the yoni. the spirit is being the 6 dimensional. skanda guru. lord muruga, mahaavathar babaji and empowered light forms- all as one in experience.

making love each breath.

samadhi wisdom flow and as in depth of silence chooses just the optimal momentum to enhance and magnify manifestations through collective oneness.

6 is a tantric number.

the five is revealed in our meditative inner journey becoming spirit that is experience of joy- satchidananda.

the four as muladhara fire have set alight the guru chakra above the navel.

the third as the primal fire of the muladhara set alight each breath

the two is the duality, the 2/3 of wholeness were we enjoy all human states.

of all human states, the love making energy having become pure fire that perches up like a little bird hoping up branch to branch. ascending each breath for the higher inner view from our window less surrender to collapse into light.

this one.

the light that angel gabriel too collapsed into.

nothing here changes.

all the same light.

the light that shone through the mind of each prophet, saint, awakened, awake and enlightened that is so much the still center but on an ascended journey.

the light of purpose that the sparrow of the mind sees and joyfully flies into. the little bird of thought that guides the inner fire above through breath. in the joyful karma of doing, dissolving into.

dissolved into knowing purpose, life force graces the mind entity to become, so as eagle now gliding effortlessly- the yogic journey of each day and then the night and then both, day and night consumed by the turiya fire. the sun knows no day and night. around fullness does the incomplete gravitate to be complete.

the eagle being one within air and beyond air. may the glide experience be ours.

our collective prayers for all as evolved to experience yogic grace.

above as one and below as one in a big cosmic embrace to each of you,

may our inner joys triumph- saivam vetri!

love flows of each to be our ocean of oneness in enjoying the joys of being aware.

being lit.

enjoying job of alighting!:)

blessed as in the knowing

the ariven.

Edited by - nandhi on Aug 30 2007 02:46:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2007 :  4:08:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

in this map is the pathway of knowing joy as discipline that is love form, liberated and ascending!

in this cave we carry in each breath is the limitless surrender in humility to acquire the breathless one, our realm of oneness

the lingam awake and that is dance in the expanded mind of oneness arouse and awake. body entwined each breath in the joyful inner fire.

receiving as inspired rejuvenating energies is the yoni. she, the provider of experience and in the lotus blossom unfolding each thought, the millions of petals- each petal a life time surrendered from the heart. as the yoni fire that enable grandness of birth. birth of these auspicious moments before each of us. isnt it?:)

receiving and giving as in totality of oneness is the inner joyful fire, the yoga we do within that is expanded wholeness, nurtured lit body as shrine. shrine housed by the breath and the knowers of breath- cosmic joys of lovemaking transcending to be angelic.

the knower of purpose.

the knower is ariven. the awake.

so as to represent collective consciousness we enjoy our human experienced most times surrendered to breath....stretching the body...through the extra spaces... where supreme silence holds and flows as grace through the body.

... like a cobra and finding joys of surrender of body, me and mine and ego in the cosmic lingam we each are, we are alight erect with the lover back fire enjoying the dance in the human realities.

this cosmic lingam is lord siva as satchidananda... the love formed beloved we become in the joys of union.

finding form, we are knowers of time and the experience within it and beyond time as the sacred womb of mind that allows this infinite wisdom. receiving time has come.

humility enabled by knower of grace so our being as a ship through the large purpose before us.

inspired purpose. passionate purpose.

our time has come.

a tantric yogini/yogi is rich in purpose so to enable body be swan, alight and healing to all as the overflow of wellbeing- the true sacred divine gift to enjoy inspired fires of eternal warmth and light.

blessings of each to each

pranaams wonderful delightful dolphins!

jai guruve thunai

tapasyogi kalathi adiyen nandhi

in love dissolve as one to be all- anbe sivam!

ariven, the awake.

aum

Edited by - nandhi on Sep 06 2007 9:52:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2008 :  1:22:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
finding form, we are knowers of time and the experience within it and beyond time as the sacred womb of mind that allows this infinite wisdom. receiving time has come.

humility enabled by knower of grace so our being as a ship through the large purpose before us.

inspired purpose. passionate purpose.

our time has come.

nandhi, this is so beautiful that the clocks stop!

Could you tell more about the purpose and the passion?
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2008 :  10:17:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

divine eva, this is an empowering question. gratitude for asking!

the ones who brought great changes to humanity as leaders also have been noted to have had a phenomenal sexual drive. in the theories of 'pranic healing', the largeness of the muladhara fire is said to be the extent the person is capable of manifesting.

history has shown that the most atrocious and brutal tyrants when woken up spiritually did change the course of humanity- like emperor constantine, emperor ashoka.

when nandhi realized that he would leave india for good, he did an intense pilgrimage meeting his masters and asking them for- a. a photo that conveys their energies/blessing b. a few words of wisdom for humanity.

siddhar mahasivaswamy, a realized master who lives in the forest, after descending into samadhi for half hour emerged out to say these words- 'may the muladhara of humanity be awake'.

the one who knows purpose is christ and the realization of our divine purpose happens when our third eye is awake.the third eye opens with divine divine grace that has been built with lifetimes of divine journeying.

from the muladhara fire that makes babies, the fire reaches the third eye energy field to manifest the highest purpose. the reason why ganapathy is worshiped is to enable transform passion to purpose.

with the knowing of divine purpose, the passion fire is orgasmic, inspired, and flowing to be the creative juices that rejuvenate. fulfillment and abundance flows naturally from the awake muladhara that is connected to the knower of purpose.

all the sacred joys in the knowing of the inner fires!

aum

Go to Top of Page

brushjw

USA
191 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2008 :  11:48:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit brushjw's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am so grateful I found this thread. So beautifully written and so much insight.
quote:
Sorrow lives in the heart and it is pouring out and simultaneously the sexual energy is transformed to love.

Yes! When I began siddhasana my body began to writhe in passion. I was amazed when normal release did not satisfy. Thanks a lot, Yogani, you've ruined my sex life

It's amazing how much sense using the word "energy" makes when dealing with this desire. Higher up the physical body leads to higher energy - my desire is with union with the Divine. My body literally shakes with desire: energy.
quote:
...enriched in orgasmic life with harmony in the male and female principles of dynamic wholeness.

Thank you, nandhi, wherever you are!

aum namaste,
Joe
Go to Top of Page

sushman

India
86 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2008 :  1:28:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit sushman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nandhi,

Could you pls tell us where exactly the Guru charkra is (front / back ?) and how much above the naval ?

thanks for your wonderful posts. But for some reason, i having some difficulty understanding or digesting your poetic writings....i skip some of the sentences...not sure why ? :)

Cheers !
Go to Top of Page

brushjw

USA
191 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2008 :  10:51:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit brushjw's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
the wonderful yabyum is awake in the passionate union below as knowing birth of the most desired fulfillment, so purpose is noble.

This is what I found:

"Yab-Yum – literally ‘father-mother’ – are pairs of male and female deities depicted in sexual union. These paired figures express a fundamental concept of Buddhism, the essential process of joining insight with compassion, also referred to as the union of wisdom and skilful means of action."
http://www.iloveulove.com/spiritual...t/yabyum.htm

Also:

"[T]he non-Tantric Mahayana Buddhist in working out his escape from the miseries of attachment, tends to withdraw from world existence as if he did not believe that worldly existence and nirvana, The Void, belong to one and the same reality. The Tantric Buddhist, on the contrary, dares to use the things of this world, which he recognizes to be nothing more than fleeting (and thus half-truth) images of the absolute reality, to achieve release from attachment. Thus, the Tantric Buddhist will -- through contemplation and ritual, including psycho-sexual ritual -- seek what philosophers have called "enstasy."
A difficult term that embraces both ecstasy and profound attainment of wisdom, the state of enstasy is, in fact, that state of nirvana when one recognizes The Void, the absolute reality that everything is nothing."

Nandi your words are blessings that open my tender heart with their grace.

aum namaste,
Joe
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2008 :  11:33:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

divine brushjw, thank you for your appreciation and thoughts.

this is a beautiful moment for humanity with amazing beings like yogani setting alight and guiding alight so many just for the joy of it all.

being alight, our inner and outer worlds are so abundant isnt it? tantra is the empowered magic we bring to our lives!

divine sushman, gratitude for your words. there is a 'flow' that happens much as our 'knowing' transforms to 'words'- intellect in words are grasped as being profound by our wisdom state. a second reading at a later time helps the flow. nandhi is learning to write/express better. thank you for constructive input.

the guru chakra can be experienced especially when we sit in malasana (garland pose)- the squat posture. nandhi's guru sat in it for 18 years in one stretch! anyway, the guru chakra, is more to the front, just above the navel- mopping up the muladhara energies.

gratitude and love,

nandhi
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2008 :  5:00:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
mahasivrathri thoughts- ancient orgasmic wisdom!

aum

within the muladhara are the whirling energies that dissolve the i,body consciousness.

stay still in the breath to be the breathless as tranquil knowing, plunging ever deeper beyond breath.

retain breath and grow as the mighty lingams of lord siva, holding the mulabadha gently. the three lingams- heart chakra fire, body shrine dweller and the infinite void space that holds all universes, from the large fire of the muladhara to set alight the guru above the navel. this is the inner guru woken and awake and the joyful guide.

to be the muladhara fire is the root to the three dimensional represented as the five dimensional in our yogic union in our physical plane- earth- body, water- life form intelligence, fire- the lamp lit within, air- the breath and the breathless, ether- space that holds all universes- shadbava sunyam.

through each moment pierced is the garland of single though emanating light- dissolve in this light and ascend as immense continous orgasms dancing as the crown chakra. this fire burning away the body,i consciousness while as experience, the angelic light.

dissolve samadhi to bring awareness into the third eye, conscious with the nada. here is the master's grace to be the swan gliding through the primal resonance of nada in ascent and descent till all is one.

each inhale from the muladhara integrating into the five sheaths to be love form emerging as the butterfly!

oneness is love, anbe sivam

greetings of ancient tapas to each, alight to to be blessings of each to each!

mahasivrathri 2008

aum

Edited by - nandhi on Feb 27 2008 5:35:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2009 :  6:42:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

blessings of this mahasivrathri 2009!

in the celebration of spirit, lord siva through our human reality is the tantric wisdom of eternal orgasm and the knowing within the vibrant stillness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_KfZM7k2Ts

aum namah sivaya

Go to Top of Page

lover

Philippines
35 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2009 :  10:22:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit lover's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hello,

From Sparkle:

Some years ago my partner and I had not had sex for some time. One evening I got into bed and suddenly a red/pink coloured light filled the room. Not making love was not an option, it just had to happen. During the lovemaking I vividly felt a third beautiful energy presence between us. I knew at that moment there would be conception. Out of this we had our beautiful daughter.

So being engaged in this kind of work can have benefits like this.
As Christi says, we are multi-dimensional beings, and anything can happen.

Thanks for this message..Can you pls recommend any book that deals with this..
As you know guys,i had already been in sexual restraint for more than 5 months and then later i tried to ejaculate voluntarily..But then i realized it really needs a strong will power to get back into the track again-to be a sex abstinent..Not that i was pessimist,but it was really obvious on my part..I then often ejaculate more than thrice..
So now,after struggling again,i'm now in the path of sexual restraint again for 2 months.
I'm tellin' this cause maybe there's a way on how to procreate children without having orgasm..I knew from the inside that there is.And maybe someone from you guys out there who can trow some information.Honest.
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2009 :  12:14:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

divine sparkle,

we had baba nataraj yesterday with us imparting his profound wisdom from silence and abstinence from sex for decades. he mentioned of how when we set alight ourselves as brahmachari, slowly our genitals go through pain and then the blossom and how the muladhara thereafter, has the divine fragrance free from the attachments of the muladhara.

then seeking to answer nandhi as to the question of a visionary yogi- i.e, the need to create beautiful realities like your wonderful daughter, vision of dharmic enterprise that serves etc, baba mentioned of tantric sexuality that exists side by side to the ones who know ojas to be the energy behind manifestation. nandhi chooses to share his experience of being on the other side as a yogi/householder.

pulling together this wisdom as in practice, nandhi's thoughts guided by baba and the masters is-
- light a lamp once a day and condense all the past into the light that absorbs karma and teaches dharma. bhakti fire cleanses any 'wrong' and turns the mind in the right direction and our once a day ritual allows our mind to be source as flow that is fulfilling to be the seedless fruit of the spirit (meaning of the siva mahamoksha mantra).
- make love to the one you love by worshiping him/her and knowing love making to be a profound experience shared by source that celebrates human reality and completes human desire on the basic and primal level so to ascend- it is why lord of the journey ganapathy is worshiped- to transcend upwards to be spirit after being fulfilled. to find passion and joy from the heart that connects our spirit and human reality is tantra.
- making love, dedicate this act to source by enabling the mantra fire to be experiencer, the experience and offerings to the sacred fire- the fire of love making.

in the human reality- peace and love within the household is the room of harmony that enables abundance. love making like dolphins simply raises vibrations and holds room for greater understanding between partners when love making is considered a prayer with the ojas moved to the third eye.
a happy household means happy children, a world that is not lonely and most important- fulfillment that leads to single focus on dharma, the rightful heart's activity that is always good.

as you journey attuned with source, what needs be conserved will be conserved even as the body tunes in to be spirit each day.

aum

Edited by - nandhi on Jul 25 2009 11:31:56 AM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2009 :  11:22:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
beautiful
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2009 :  1:28:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
gratitude, miguel!
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2009 :  6:23:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

nandhi sees so much of hypocrisy when it comes to sexuality and enlightenment.

yes, tapas is inner fire that burns from the muladhara. even a saints seeds needs to jump higher- one life time ahead; one birth again evolved through fulfilling grace.

anyway- to masturbate without guilt- (this knowledge is especially for our siva brothers since nandhi does not have the feminine body of experience to relate to.)

drink the sacred essence of having come at the end as prasad. it is pure ojas. ojas also is thoughts that have been lifted to the third eye.

thank the spirit lord siva after having come. lord siva conserves energies naturally and slowly ascends us above the navel- the abode of being guru to the body and inheriting the world as realities of goodness and as purpose.

jai guruve thunai

nandhi

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000