AYP Helpers
 Easter giving for AYP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lili

Netherlands
372 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2007 :  04:32:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi folks

I think the coming Easter holiday is a good occasion for us to acknowledge the ways in which AYP has improved our lives.

So pls feel free to make an extra donation to that effect!

Anyone who has not joined the Minimal Donation List http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1289 but really wants to is also very welcome.

Edited by - Lili on Apr 05 2007 04:36:32 AM

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2007 :  06:14:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Lilli

Great idea!

Is paypal still the best way to make donations to AYP?

I read the link you put up, and there was talk of direct bank transfers, but I couldn't work out if anything came of it.

Christi

Edited by - Christi on Apr 05 2007 07:42:12 AM
Go to Top of Page

Lili

Netherlands
372 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2007 :  10:30:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi!

Yes at the moment we ony have the PayPal route. Hope that's also OK

Edited by - Lili on Apr 05 2007 10:33:02 AM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2007 :  05:11:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Blessed sister Lili,

Absolutely fine, just thought I'd check on the latest situation.

Great job you're doing on the funraising front Keep up the good work.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Lili

Netherlands
372 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2007 :  09:16:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Gee thanks Christi! I am melting here in the workplace after being called a blessed sister. Are you a priest or something :))))

I am doing a job on funraising Right on!
Glad if people are having as much fun as they can handle.

If they also send some $$$$ to Yogani even better.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2007 :  04:33:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Lili,

quote:
Are you a priest or something :))))

No... but we are all blessed, no? And I am sure we don't need priests around to remind us of that.

quote:
Gee thanks Christi! I am melting here in the workplace after being called a blessed sister

I also melt sometimes when I read your posts... must be an energy thing.

But not wanting to get any further off topic...

I really like your idea about the minimal donation list. The more the merrier . Did anyone find out if it is possible to arrange regular automatic payments through paypal ?

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Lili

Netherlands
372 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2007 :  05:39:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

No... but we are all blessed, no? And I am sure we don't need priests around to remind us of that.
Did anyone find out if it is possible to arrange regular automatic payments through paypal ?

I am glad you have this optimistic view of the world.
Yogani said there is no possibility for that but pay pal doesn't take much time it's like a few minutes per donation.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000