Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

SuperTrouper

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2007 :  10:34:09 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
I also happen to be a gay guy. I'm definitely not as sexually active as I once was (I'm 23), because my desire for sex is fairly proportional to how well I can perform kriya/sb each day, and its resulting after-state. But I still do occasionally. While I have no regard for feminine/masculine sides of my personality, I've been nearly exclusively the receptive partner during sex. Most people are only understanding of the contracted state of the sphincter muscles. Any thought of loosened sphincter muscles either brings thoughts of old age or gay sex. However, it is true that they have a natural ability to dilate very well. In fact, there's a yoga shatkarma technique called basti/vastra dhauti (literally: water/air cleaning) in which the person relaxes enough in a certain position to a point in which the sphincter muscles naturally dilate. The rectum becomes vacuumous and immediately sucks in air or water. Then a push expels it. This is a yogic enema. Perhaps some of you have experienced the sensation of air swiftly entering your rectum during asana. This would be it. In such a case, the sphincter immediately returns to its typical elasticity/contraction on command.

During anal sex the sphincter is initially still fairly tight around the object. And the ability to contract it around the object is usually maintained throughout the session. But the more aroused a person becomes as a consequence of receptive anal sex (which if you're a guy on the receiving end is very easy because the prostate is the "g-spot" for men and it gets a major massage) the more the sphincter loosens. I dunno, perhaps it's the same with vaginas. After sex, the sphincter returns to it's contracted state, although doesn't have the full capability of being tightened like vice grip until around 30 min. to an hour later. The sphincter is usually thought of as just that external ring muscle, but the muscle extends inwards a couple inches. And even within the rectum there're muscles that can be consciously contracted (although, the presence of an object is usually necessary to be aware of them).

Anyways, a little off-topic... the activation of muladhara... I personally don't experience any activation of muladhara, as it could be called such, during or after anal sex. Knowing this, I wouldn't have sex just to try and activate it by such means. If some people try to activate it this way, I can't help but think its an easy excuse either to have sex or justify that anal sex is ok when they have mental conditionings that tell them otherwise, like someone secretly harboring anal sex fantasies or bisexual tendancies. While this is titillating conversation, I think people who're intent on activating it should hedge their bets by focusing awareness on the coccyx throughout the day, or rolling the coccyx on something plush, but firm as was mentioned in another post here. But if you're just curious about having anal sex, I say why not :)
Go to Top of Page

inuic

USA
6 Posts

Posted - May 26 2010 :  12:15:08 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
All forms of Tantra have their place. Be it White, Black or Red.

Anal Intercourse or in Sanskrit ADHORATA is an ancient Kundalini Arousal Method for Direct Access to the Sushumna. Like a direct short to connect Shakti with Shiva by direct dilation of the anal sphincters. Mulabandha and TADA and Asvani Mudras also simulate this effect. By control of the anal sphincters of the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system the flows of ida and Pingala can be modulated. So the flow rate can be adjusted via your ability to expand or contract. The sphincters wrap about 3 time like the Kundalini in bands that control the flow rate of Prana into the Sushumna. To the degree you relax and to the degree you contract you can impact the flow rates of ida and pingal and the experience of bliss,in effect you can directly infuse the sushumna and push Shakti directly to Shiva. The risk is spiritual inflexibility or lack of experience. If you are not advanced enough on your path you can get stuck in the Chakras at places where you still need work. Hence without proper balance you can become lopsided. For instance with ADHORATA and the ecstatic feelings of pleasure and bliss it can bring can make you feel that the source of pleasure is in fact your anus and you can divorce this experience from the ultimate source and miss the point and become hedonistic and seek only pleasure without regard to its ultimate source, and you can equate the smaller to the whole. The point is not not forsake the ultimate source, if you do you have missed the point and risk hedonism in its purest form. But just because you perform ADHORATA and Black Tantra does not mean its evil or has not place, you just must be adept enough to not get pulled away from the divine. Its a slippery slope, but it can be managed to be sure, especially if your practiced in the spiritual arts...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000