Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Heart melting experience
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

TensorTympani

USA
69 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2023 :  4:05:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I want to share a beautiful experience I had (and its remnants). I'm happy to treat it is scenery but there were aspects of it that makes me think it was maybe a preview of a more permanent state. Any thoughts are welcome

About three weeks ago, I had a very intense and unusual experience during the rest phase, lying on my stomach. It felt as if energy was gently entering my heart from the ground without my doing. There was a sense that it I could have stopped the process but I let it happen. As if it was knocking on my door (=the heart) and I let it in.

After this "letting it in", there was a sensation of melting in the heart, and then warm energy spread from the heart through my whole body. I have never felt energy moving like this in my body, both in regards to direction (entering the heart and spreading from there) and quality (a gentle warm liquid, rather than the "usual" ecstatic energy I move along the spinal nerve). It was a new experience and I just observed. I remember thinking "I have never felt so alive". I have had plenty of new and fascinating experiences happening over the last years, but this one feels different in an essential way. During the experience which lasted for several hours, there was a knowing that this aliveness and the "being in the heart" is a natural state.
Or in other words, it didn't feel like scenery. Just like stillness doesn't feel like scenery. It feels like a natural state.

I was seriously wondering if this will be permanent. Even after getting up from the floor the energy sensations and the shifted perspective of my being remained strong and very stable for several ours. It felt as if everything was perceived and done through the heart. Being in conversation with a person for instance. But the heart chakra felt bigger than normal and extended outside and in front of my body. A point maybe 10-15cm in front of my chest. There is a qualitative similarity to the crown chakra which also feels partially at the top of my head and partially above my head connected by a thread. I know this is common for the crown, but I have haven't seen people mentioning this to be case for other chakras.

The vividness of the sensations and also the sense of being situated at the heart subsided within 24 hours, but my heart chakra still feels extended in this way. For instance when I fuzzily touch it mentally during cosmic samyama. There is also a direct bliss when I touch this point well outside my body "physically", especially with my index finger and thumb. Something tangible left from this experience.

interpaul

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2023 :  7:31:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Tensor, This is a beautiful story. I have experienced similar openings. I hope you enter an abiding state of heart openness. My experience is these states come and go. I can join you in sensing this is a natural state, a state we are meant to exist in. It reminds me of the loving feeling people describe when having near death experiences. I do sense this is the destination Yogani points to of outpouring of divine love.
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2023 :  9:41:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Tensor,
As Interpaul mentions, you are experiencing a heart opening. Even when the state becomes less intense or the experience passes, there is an after-effect: The heart is a little more open and one quickly gets used to living like that. And then it happens again - a little deeper, wider, maybe more intense. and you get used to it. As you notice, the heart is not just a place in your chest - it goes on and on, unbounded, and the entire world is an expression of it. And there is much more to come.
Best wishes for your practice.
Go to Top of Page

TensorTympani

USA
69 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2024 :  12:46:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, and thanks for your thoughts and encouraging words!

I recently read lesson https://www.aypsite.org/221.html where Yogani writes about the expanding heart space. It sounds very nice

I'm curious to try out the heart breathing described here https://www.aypsite.org/220.html and see what its effects may be.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000