Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Nature, Inner Silence and Ecstatic Bliss
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SparklingDiamond

Australia
227 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2023 :  2:42:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share an experience that occurred to me.

I was driving along on a rather average mediocre day. I happened to be on the Freeway. Just like any other day, so it seemed

Then out of nowhere, the wind as it rushed past my face, whipped my hair around very slightly touching it back down upon my neck. But in that moment, I experienced soooo much love, tears were streaming down my face. and yes, all that had happened was the wind was dancing with my hair.

How can such a simple experience evoke such a feeling of love is beyond me. in so many ways in life, we look for love, to feel the validation of it, and here life was loving me with such an intensity, it truly a moving, spiritual experience.

Not even in my years of meditations, have i experienced such an unconditional love. Not even from a person in life have i experienced such a deep love. Could this have been God, or my higher self or something else? I wish tremendously to understand why these experiences occur or what actually triggers them to happen.

Christi

United Kingdom
4363 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2023 :  6:21:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sparkling Diamond,

Thanks for such a beautiful sharing.

The wind and our hair can begin to play a very active role in the awakening process once kundalini is active. Both the wind, and hair, can brush against the higher chakras, causing them to become activated. As the chakras in the head and throat become clear, prana can rush up through the body, opening the heart chakra. It is when the heart opens, that we experience this profound love.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2023 :  06:53:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2023 :  2:18:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You experienced the true nature of the Self - of reality - of all there is. Love, beauty, truth - pristine Divinity. It comes with a level of insight, and even when the peak experience passed, something stays with you, it fundamentally changes your perspective - and in time the identity.

Edited by - Blanche on Mar 10 2023 2:23:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

Wil

Sweden
150 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2023 :  4:26:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for sharing.

I have felt somthing similar, but not to that degree, it seems the wind is seeing me. Even indoors this has occurred with a subtle wind from the vent-system.
To me, this wind has been more mystical and sentient than loving, but I feel 'seen' which makes me happy.
Go to Top of Page

SparklingDiamond

Australia
227 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2023 :  07:34:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Thanks for such a beautiful sharing.

The wind and our hair can begin to play a very active role in the awakening process once kundalini is active. Both the wind, and hair, can brush against the higher chakras, causing them to become activated. As the chakras in the head and throat become clear, prana can rush up through the body, opening the heart chakra. It is when the heart opens, that we experience this profound love.

Christi

Many thanks Christi~
I had replied earlier but it didnt go through

The American indians use to say that having long hair was a very good thing, and acted as a kinda antenna into the spiritual realms. Maybe there is some truth in that.

Even just to recall the experience again within my mind, i am able to evoke the same emotion of love. I will treasure that experience forever.

You mentioned the chakras, which i find very interesting. Particularly as i dont feel that my throat or heart chakra are clear. if anything, the heart chakra is quite blocked/stagnant from bad experiences in life.

but the experience was definitely provoked from the hair touching the neck ever so gently. absolute profound love.

Go to Top of Page

SparklingDiamond

Australia
227 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2023 :  07:39:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Blanche

You experienced the true nature of the Self - of reality - of all there is. Love, beauty, truth - pristine Divinity. It comes with a level of insight, and even when the peak experience passed, something stays with you, it fundamentally changes your perspective - and in time the identity.

Thank you! I hope something changed /transformed me! But all i really felt the most immense love in my life. and very clearly it was completely unconditional, and for no real reason that i could fathom. I hadnt done anything to provoke it in anyway. i Was crying like a baby and yet completely stunned/mystified at what was transpiring. Was this love being transmitted from my ancestors, my guides, or something else
Go to Top of Page

SparklingDiamond

Australia
227 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2023 :  07:42:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing that!!

I dont know who relevant this is, but in my astrological chart i have a lot of air elements. The most dominant element for me. I also find it very mystical. it brings me alot of peace. sometimes i will eeven listen to howling wind on youtube vids cos i find it so very peaceful and relaxing.
But this particular experience was all about LOVE. B :-)

quote:
Originally posted by Wil

Thank you for sharing.

I have felt somthing similar, but not to that degree, it seems the wind is seeing me. Even indoors this has occurred with a subtle wind from the vent-system.
To me, this wind has been more mystical and sentient than loving, but I feel 'seen' which makes me happy.

Go to Top of Page

Wil

Sweden
150 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2023 :  4:01:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Me too. Placebo or not, I am a VATA dominant according to AYurveda and an airsign according to the astrology. :')

quote:
Originally posted by SparklingDiamond

I dont know who relevant this is, but in my astrological chart i have a lot of air elements. The most dominant element for me. I also find it very mystical. it brings me alot of peace. sometimes i will eeven listen to howling wind on youtube vids cos i find it so very peaceful and relaxing.

quote:
Originally posted by Wil

Thank you for sharing.

Go to Top of Page

SparklingDiamond

Australia
227 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2023 :  3:24:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Yes also Vata here :-)

quote:
Originally posted by Wil

Me too. Placebo or not, I am a VATA dominant according to AYurveda and an airsign according to the astrology. :')

quote:
Originally posted by SparklingDiamond

quote:
Originally posted by Wil

Thank you for sharing.

Go to Top of Page

Wil

Sweden
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2023 :  3:07:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
On second thought...I think this may be connected to how Yogis wear loose clothing too.
Loose clothes does not restrict the postures and keeps the blood flowing too 'you know.
Go to Top of Page

Zephyr650

France
1 Posts

Posted - May 12 2023 :  10:02:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much for this precious sharing , on this moment of ecstasy in front of nature.

Merci beaucoup pour ce partage précieux , sur ce moment d'extase devant la nature.

Edited by the moderators to add English translation only.
Go to Top of Page

DreamWeaver

USA
41 Posts

Posted - May 23 2023 :  7:55:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing this, SparklingDiamond. I actually found this post because I was searching online (not even particularly AYP!) for anyone talking about the back of the neck as it relates to spiritual unfoldment. The back of the heart, back of the neck, and back of head seem to all be related somehow. I've not had the experience of unconditional love that you've shared here, but rather an intuition that these places are "important" even though I don't really know what that means and I suppose everything is important. I remember being a child and being very sensitive to vibrations at the back of my neck, particularly if people are talking behind me, so a fascination with that area has always been with me. More recently there is a deep desire (almost an expectation or a mild physical pressure) for the back of the neck to open and allow the back of the heart to explode up through it. But alas, I cannot bring this about! Hopefully it would come with some of that beautiful unconditional love that you experienced! That sounds so nice One can only hope and keep at it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000