Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 strong vibrating pulsating vishuddha Throat Chakra
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

q_aladin

Germany
2 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2023 :  12:26:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

maybe some of you have insights in this.

I do AYP nearly every day since 4 Years i think. Cant remember maybe longer. Started because of a kundalini awakening which got me totally unprepared. Didnt even know what kundalini meant at that time. I have read all lessons + tantra.

What do i do?

Dont remember all names so i will describe it.

1. spinal bastrika in the beginning. (AYP)

2. Chakra breathing (not ayp)

3. Than breathing with visualisation of the spine up to Ajna and down to Muladhara. I hold breath at Ajan for a short time. in short the whole AYP Spinal breathing program. :)

4. Than i hold my fingers at nose and eyes and ears chin down and pressure to crown. Dont remember the name of the technik. (AYP)

5. After that i Chinpump.

6. Mantra meditation (whole AYP Mantra)

7. Love, Radiation and so on meditation (AYP)

8. deep trance state

At 8 i get visions or i go out of body or i fall in sleep.

Now my question:

At 8 while i have visions sometimes my vishuddha begins strong to pulsate or vibrate.
It feels like my throat jumps up and down.
It lasts 5 to 10 or more seconds.

At the first time it happend i was careful and ended the meditation.
The second time i stayed relaxed, watched and let it happen.

I am able to cope with it because of my out of body experiences and the kundalini awakening in the past which was at that time for me totally unknown and so a very hard experience.
So please dont misunderstand. Iam not afraid. If it happens it happens. I will watch it and wait. Iam just curious what it might be for a reaction.

Any suggestions what it might be?

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2023 :  10:06:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My guess is your neurobiology is purifying, and these are just transitory symptoms. It is good you are not afraid, that you witness and surrender, this is proper. If you are in discomfort or become distressed, then of course, self pace, particularly reducing the energetic practices of chin pump and kumbacka (breath retention). Otherwise, carry on!

Edited by - Dogboy on Feb 23 2023 10:07:06 PM
Go to Top of Page

q_aladin

Germany
2 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2023 :  12:23:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks.
Thats what i have assumed.

I am curious how this journey will unfold. :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000