Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Just a gratitude post
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yogic_scenary

India
11 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2023 :  4:17:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey all,
Firstly thanks to Yogani for creating the website. Though I'm from India, there's just so much politics here when it comes to religion and spirituality. This website was so useful and really hats off to Yogani for providing the information in a structured and practical manner for free.
Anywhos :D It was as I found this website, that I had a full blown kechari mudra. It's amazing how Yogani has described it so accurately.
I did a lot of practices ranging from amaroli to blocking method which the website suggested and had great experiences.
Since I'm already sensitive I only do spinal breathing and meditation when I'm in a temple where there is blissful grounding energy.

Bliss to you all,
yogic_scenary

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2023 :  10:52:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the Forums Yogic_Scenery

Sey
Go to Top of Page

nina

USA
31 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2023 :  4:12:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit nina's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome!

Nina
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2023 :  1:24:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome! It is soooo important to stay on top of your sensitivities. To have this vast AYP library of knowledge at you fingertips is invaluable to understanding what the heck is going on inside.
Go to Top of Page

interpaul

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2023 :  6:27:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
One thing I love about this forum is Yogani's wisdom is available to all and this site serves as a vessel for gratitude as well as grounding.
Go to Top of Page

Wil

Sweden
150 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2023 :  5:27:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome and welcome to 'the sensitive club' of which I'm a 'member'!
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2023 :  2:53:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for sharing.
Go to Top of Page

Umang

India
27 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2023 :  06:50:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste #128591; @Yogic_scenary and welcome to the forum. Glad to see you here. All the best for your future endeavors. We are patiently waiting for the general population of India to be ready for something like AYP. Yes, there is a lot of drama around religion, here. At the same time there are thousands of quiet practitioners like you and me who are tasting the benefits of spiritual practices. Hopefully, we will see many more comrades on our path in the future.
Go to Top of Page

iamthat

India
14 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2023 :  4:20:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000