Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Soul Experience
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

saurabhdrabla

India
1 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2023 :  6:43:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Recently during my yoga, I experienced my soul, I saw its source as I was meditating with shiva in the universe. So have been meditating for 1-2 weeks for a while but my head hurts severely my next step is surrendering and I can't do that right just now. I need help spiritually.

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2023 :  06:08:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Saurabhdrabla,

Severe headaches is a sign that you are sensitive to the meditation you are doing (which I note is not AYP deep meditation for which we offer support here) and very likely doing too long sessions of meditation.
Please tell us more about your practice, what/how long, and perhaps we can guide you back to safe grounds.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2023 :  1:29:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Headaches after meditation may also be a sign that you hold too tightly on the mantra. You could try to relax, focus on the mantra in an easy manner, like when you look at the flowers in the garden, without forcing anything, without making a plan on how the mantra or the meditation should go, without expectations. When you look at the flowers, you enjoy them and let your eyes take you where they may. In the same way when you meditate, let the mantra easily go and lead you where it may.

It is motivating to have extraordinary experiences in meditation and in life, but the reality is that most of the meditation sessions are pretty ordinary, without fireworks. This is normal, and we do not need to change anything. Naturally continue to meditate and extraordinary things will happen.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000