Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Satsang foundation - Sri M
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cpagal

United Arab Emirates
8 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2023 :  8:11:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am looking for any known information about Sri M and his Satsang foundation. I found out about him during the pandemic and am trying to get initiated by him into Kriya this February. I am a devotee of Sri Ramana and am on the jnana path but not much progress is to be had. I have yearned for a teacher in the physical form and this may be my only chance. Please, if someone can provide their input, I'd really appreciate it. I am wary as well as weary of fake and arrogant gurus.
Thanks,

Christi

United Kingdom
4373 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2023 :  8:38:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi cpagal,

These days, it is not necessary to receive initiation in order to practice yoga and attain enlightenment. Anyone can practice and follow the path to completion, if they are dedicated to that goal. Of course, it is beneficial to have teachers on the path who can guide us, and people often have several different teachers over the course of a lifetime. But we should not be thinking "this is my only chance", in terms of finding a teacher. There are many teachers out there who are doing a fantastic job. When we are ready, they start appearing right in front of us.

So, the best thing we can do is to get our own house in order, by engaging in effective spiritual practices. I would suggest beginning at the start of the main lessons here, and working your way through. The lessons will guide you through the practices needed, to eventually be able to walk the jnana path successfully. That can take some time and hard work. But, everyone who makes the effort, gets there eventually.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

cpagal

United Arab Emirates
8 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2023 :  07:09:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Christi. I am not sure about going it alone. I a multitude of personal problems and feel like I need intervention from an external source. I don't know if that is akin to giving away my power but if it is, then that is another lesson I need to learn.

I am looking for someone who can vet Sri M by virtue of his/her experiences with him

Edited by - cpagal on Jan 03 2023 7:11:52 PM
Go to Top of Page

iamthat

India
14 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2023 :  04:27:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi cpagal,

I was just initiated into Kriya Yoga by Sri M in India retreat of over 300 people.
My two cents-
Sri M is a very humble, down to earth person and a genuine Kriya Master.He told on the first day of satsang itself that there are many paths to reach the infinite,and Kriya is just one path (not marketting Kriya like some gurus promote over the internet).
But it is not possible for him to pay attention to each practicioner ,at Max you can do is mail the foundation if you have any issue/doubt/overload in your sadhna, they will respond at their level, as guru ji is very busy conducting retreats and satsang around the world, so don't expect any kind of personal attention. There is no seperate retreats organised for the old practioners (as far as I know) So, Once you are initiated it's only upon you to follow and practice.

Iamthat
Go to Top of Page

cpagal

United Arab Emirates
8 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2023 :  12:41:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for your message.

I met the Master and attended his retreat. Let's just say, we are extremely blessed. All my doubts have dissolved.

I'd like to get in touch via DM

quote:
Originally posted by iamthat

Hi cpagal,

I was just initiated into Kriya Yoga by Sri M in India retreat of over 300 people.
My two cents-
Sri M is a very humble, down to earth person and a genuine Kriya Master.He told on the first day of satsang itself that there are many paths to reach the infinite,and Kriya is just one path (not marketting Kriya like some gurus promote over the internet).
But it is not possible for him to pay attention to each practicioner ,at Max you can do is mail the foundation if you have any issue/doubt/overload in your sadhna, they will respond at their level, as guru ji is very busy conducting retreats and satsang around the world, so don't expect any kind of personal attention. There is no seperate retreats organised for the old practioners (as far as I know) So, Once you are initiated it's only upon you to follow and practice.

Iamthat

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000