Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 what does it feel like?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jotagui

Brazil
14 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2022 :  11:51:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone! I have a hard time defining what this surge of energy feels like. What (I think) it is, for me, it's almost like a shiver if I try and pull the energy from the muladhara. It comes in pulses. It's a mix between slight muscle contraction, with sexual arousal, butterflies in the stomatch, and then it feels shiver going up the spine. It's like I'm trying to force a shiver. That's what I try to do when I'm doing the spinal breathing. Is that "it"or I am tripping?

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2022 :  2:04:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jotaigui,

Feeling the energy surging is a mark of Kundalini movement. Other signs of Kundalini process are:

- A deep yearning for something unknown.
- A heightened inner awareness or sensitivity.
- Special intuitive ability, insights, sensitivities.
- Beneficial talents (intelligence, empathy, creativity, organizational skills).
- Extrasensorial, healing, psychic abilities.
- Mystical states.
- Energy surging, tingling, glowing, piercing, vibrating within.
- Spontaneous body movements.

During spinal breathing, just simply do the practice. Do not try to focus on the inner energy or anything else. If you notice them, just let them be, and return your attention to the practice. Simply staying with the practice without getting distracted is not easy, but this is the correct practice.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

Deer

Indonesia
26 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2023 :  03:21:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Deer's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi jotagui,

What you are describing sounds like kundalini movement. Certain aspects of it seem to appear more for some people than others. But I can relate to the shivering feeling you describe. Sometimes the shiver goes up my spine and then there is a spasm going from my neck into my head. It can feel like a huge release. It sounds like you are on the right track. Wishing you the best with your practice and with all things :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000