Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 During paravastha , faints, weakens.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nostalgico

Poland
23 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2022 :  12:27:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello, I have an important question, my brother after pranayama during paravastha , faints, weakens.
Please help ,thank you.

p.s this happens every few yoga sessions.

Best Regards, tom

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2022 :  2:28:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Tom,

Your brother should be fine. If what is happening is causing him discomfort, or preventing him from being able to carry out his duties in life, then he may want to self-pace his practice downwards, until he finds a place where this is not happening. But if it is not causing discomfort, or difficulties, then he can continue as he is.

If he feels that he may have a medical condition that is causing this, then he should get checked out by a physical health care provider.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Nostalgico

Poland
23 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2022 :  08:24:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much for your helpful reply, he also noted that it happens in total darkness, because that is how he likes to practice.
Warm regards, thanks on behalf of my brother and myself.
Tom
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000