Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Magic mushroom after Kundalini Awakening?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

iseekbalance

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2022 :  3:31:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Anyone here has tried magic shrooms after kundalini awakening?
I have never tried psychedelic but have some shrooms now. I really want to try it and will start with 1 gm. My wife had tried 5 gms 2 to 3 weeks ago and when I hugged her and then I felt the intense kundalini energy in her although she wasn't aware of it. It was kinda scary as the energy was immense..I almost felt like I was going to die which happened to me 12 years ago. Please advice guys.

Edited by - iseekbalance on Sep 23 2022 3:33:04 PM

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2022 :  2:22:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, you already know what to do: your name is "iseekbalance."

For people who think that this material world is all there is, having a psychedelic experience seems to bring an opening, an acceptance that it is more here than it meets the eye. Often this comes with a shift to a more inclusive perspective on world and identity.

For people already on a spiritual journey, it seems that psychedelic brings them to a threshold where beliefs and attachments are stripped down. It seems like an ultimate test. For some this test is very challenging, and it can make for a difficult experience when one is not ready.

And then there are some long-term meditators who have no reaction to psychedelics.

Overall, psychedelics may bring a glimpse, but this is not a sustainable state, and one still has to do the work on the spiritual path.

I have not seen any research on this topic, but it is a concern that so many who have done drugs and had profound spiritual experiences, sometimes followed by years of spiritual practice, seem to eventually suffer debilitating or fatal strokes.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

lightandlove

Germany
85 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2022 :  5:30:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It‘s not clear to me what advice you want. Are you unsure whether to do it or not? If you are awakened, what will the psychedelics do? What‘s the difference to any other object or process then? If they are used as a tool for insight that is seeked and yet not found it can work if the intention is clear and it is the destiny. In cannot be controlled.
Go to Top of Page

interpaul

USA
524 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2022 :  5:51:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It’s a little like having an elevator to the top of Everest. Not everyone is prepared to handle such a rapid shift in perspective. It can awaken a curiosity but it can also awaken fear. I’ve had both experiences. Yoga is a safer path to the Truth. We each have to decide if we are willing to risk having our current view destabilized. The experience will be memorable but not under your control.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000