Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Spontaneous kundalini awakening.. Help
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Moh123

India
4 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2022 :  3:48:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I was interested in spirituality but never knew about kundalini. Last year I had a surge of energy going from bottom to top, I had so many unpleasant experiences after that. Long story short I came to know that's kundalini and it has to be grounded so i did a meditation concentrating on the navel , there I had a unbelievable experience, a spiral thing coming from the right top of my head to downwards, as it was travelling downwards I don't know exactly ,I think I lost my concentration or for whatever reason it got stuck almost on my right side of the throat. Now it is trying to come upwards through right or left side as I keep on clenching my jaw and feel the energy trying go upwards. I want to know few things
1) Would I have been better off with kundalini in my head? I think I have obstructed its natural path and i didn't know if it would even moved at the time of meditation and now I regret it
2) will it take years kundalini to do it's things, I am quiet fed up and going through a very deep depression and unstable emotions.
3) can a guru help with this to fasten the process or wherever I go it will take it's own time to finish.
Kundalini experience has been a very painful for me, I didn't experience any bliss or any thing like that. I am thankful if it ends my birth death cycle because I m somewhat done with worldy things.
Thankyou for listening

Edited by - Moh123 on Aug 07 2022 3:49:13 PM

Christi

United Kingdom
4369 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2022 :  12:06:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Moh,

Welcome to the forums,

Could you answer the questions in this questionnaire? You can copy and paste it into this topic, and reply to the questions here.

https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...=11628#11628

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Moh123

India
4 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2022 :  06:46:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
1. What are your symptoms and how long have you had them? Are your symptoms primarily physical, psychological, or both?

Initialy I had brain fogginess, depression,depersonalisation,disconnection from people, rapid heart beats, exhaustion, pain near the heart as if I m being stabbed, energy sensations all over the body and in forehead. its been a year I had the the symptoms. Symptoms are both physical and psychological.

2. Are your symptoms ongoing, or intermittent? If intermittent, when are they most likely to occur -- during what kind of activity and/or time of the day? Is your sleep affected?

Some symptoms are still ongoing like deep depression, energy sensation near forehead and throat, also some obsessive thoughts, it usually Intemittent, it usually hits me when I am sitting simply or when alone.i have racing thoughts while sleeping but eventually I sleep.

3. Do you consider your situation with kundalini to be the result of spiritual practices, or do you regard it to be spontaneous?

I didn't particularly did anything to awaken kundalini, I was interested in spirituality and self introspection. I don't know if it was a result of me self introspecting Or spontaneous.

4. What sort of spiritual practices have you been engaged in, if any? How long? How often? Are you aware that excessive spiritual practice can aggravate kundalini, often with a delayed reaction

I have been engaged in self introspection but after kundalini I have stopped everything. Yes I feel kundalini aggravate when I do something spiritual.

5. Do you consider yourself to be “sensitive” to spiritual practices? If so, with what practices, and what sort of measures have you taken to accommodate your sensitivity?

Yes I m sensitive to spiritual practices. When I do some practices the energy flow in my head increases and it's uncomfortable.
I have tried yoga poses, walking in nature etc

6. Do you think drugs have contributed to your kundalini situation?

No I don't use drugs

7. Have you experienced traumatic events in your life that may have a bearing on your current symptoms?

Yes kundalini awakening was a traumatic experience in the start, my head was spinning all the time so I resisted it as I was not knowing what was happening. I think that contributed to my depersonalization.

8. Is your sexual lifestyle affecting your symptoms? Are you aware that obsessively limiting sexual release can increase kundalini energy and symptoms?

My sexual life is inactive. I do release sometimes but masturbation causes mental disturbance after kundalini awakening so I rarely do it now. Yes I know.

9. What is your general diet? Are you aware that a lighter diet can stimulate kundalini?

I am mostly a vegetarian as I have skin allergy. I have chicken sometimes. I didn't know lighter diet can simulate kundalini.

10. Do you engage in moderate exercise regularly, like walking, yard work, etc? Are you aware that regular exercise can help stabilize ("ground") kundalini symptoms?

No I don't walk or exercise regularly. I try to walk more but most of the days I m depressed and exhausted. Yes I know, but it feel like it has not helped much.

11. Are you a highly devotional person? Are you aware that excessive devotional activity, satsang or spiritual study can aggravate an active kundalini?

Yes I m devotional but nothing much I do. I don't go to satsangs Or such activities anymore.

12. Are you engaged in ordinary daily activities like a job, school, family, parenting, social activity, service to others? Are you aware that such activities, undertaken without spiritual intention or expectations, can help ground excessive kundalini energies?

Yes I do help around at home, I don't have a job currently, I m bit scared to face people yet as my mood swings are very bad and I get disconnected most of the time.
Yes I m aware of it.

13. Have you been examined and treated by a medical doctor or mental health professional for your symptoms in the past? If so, what was the result?

Yes I went to see a neurological doctor, he gave me some pills for depression, other neurological results were negative. I had brain scan but I was fine.

14. Are there other factors and/or measures you are taking in relation to your situation that are not covered above?

No

15. Optional: What is your approximate age (teen, 20s, 30s, 40s, etc.)? What is your gender? We ask because the manifestation of kundalini symptoms can be affected by these factors

I m in my early 20's and I m a female.

Edited by - Moh123 on Aug 09 2022 09:00:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4369 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2022 :  10:12:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Moh,

Thanks for completing the questionnaire.

If you can. try to focus on grounding activities for now. Things like walking and light activity such as housework and gardening. Also, remaining socially active is important, even if it can seem difficult. Eating heavier foods for a while, will help, as well as drinking plenty of water.

See this lesson for more details on this:

Lesson 69 - Kundalini Symptoms, Imbalances and Remedies

You may also find this lesson helpful on what people do if they are very sensitive to spiritual practices.

Lesson 367 - Suggestions for Over-Sensitive Meditators

Eventually things will begin to calm down for you, and at that point it would be good for you to begin a spiritual practice such as AYP, in order to work with the kundalini and bring it to fruition. But, for now, concentrating on the things above is best.

It could take you a few weeks, or even months, to become stable. So, be patient.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Moh123

India
4 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2022 :  5:45:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for answering.. I will take your advice but i am worried about the energy in my throat that is trying to move upwards by itself but it is stuck on the way and returns again to throat.. What should I do about it? It's very annoying and gives a vibe that i m not in normal state. Why is it getting stuck and why can't it move forward? I get anxious about it
And about socializing, I do try to socialize but it will be going nice first but then suddenly I lose connection with myself and people around me then I feel anxious and my mind goes blank.I don't know why it feels like I have lost my mind

Edited by - Moh123 on Aug 09 2022 9:01:19 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4369 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2022 :  10:06:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Moh,

The sensation in your throat is being caused by a blockage in your throat chakra. However, the solution is not necessarily to remove the blockage. Removing the blockage will allow the prana to move higher up in the body, to ajna and the crown, and you may not be ready for that. So, it is best to follow the advice I gave above, which will work for everyone.

The sensations of disassociation, and of having lost your mind, are not uncommon with a kundalini awakening, especially if it has run off track for a while. These things will settle down in time, of you follow good grounding practices.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Moh123

India
4 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2022 :  05:43:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok thankyou christi
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4369 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2022 :  10:58:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

redbushlighter

USA
25 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2022 :  8:51:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey, Moh, K is a form of intelligent energy, i.e, it knows what it's doing. There's no need to "guide" it any which way

Maybe try, uh... like, letting go, or something? Just a thought!

Best wishes on your journey

harold
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000