Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 AYP residential retreat - Germany - June 2023
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Christi

United Kingdom
4373 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2022 :  09:26:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

Next June I will be leading another residential retreat in Germany at Seminarhaus Shanti near Bad Meinberg. The dates will be 11th to 18th June 2023.

We will focus on the AYP sitting practices during the retreat, with four practice sessions each day. The topic for the retreat will be "advaita".

Full details are here:

https://www.aypinternational.com/re...023-advaita/

Contact me if you would like to come.

Christi

Christi

United Kingdom
4373 Posts

Posted - May 31 2023 :  2:36:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

We still have a few places available on this retreat taking place from the 11th to the 18th June 2023 in Germany. At the moment we have 14 people coming, so we can still take four more people.

During the retreat we will be looking at a number of Self-Inquiry practices and at how these gradually lead up to the experience of advaita, or non-duality.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4373 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2023 :  6:18:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

A couple of weeks ago I was in Germany leading an 8-day retreat on the topic of Advaita/ Non-duality. The evening classes from the retreat were filmed and will be made into an online video course at some stage. When it is ready it will be available here

After the retreat finished, I went up to the German and Austrian Alps for 5-days. There are some photos from the trip on the AYP International Facebook Group here. If you are not a member of the Facebook group, then you can join it if you want to. It is a private group, so only members of the group see what is posted.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000