Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 Residential AYP retreat, U.K. October 2022
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Christi

United Kingdom
4363 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2022 :  11:16:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

In October I will be leading a residential retreat in Devon, in the U.K. The dates are the 19th to the 23rd October (Wednesday to Sunday).

During the retreat we will be looking at the following topics:

• The nature of bhakti (spiritual desire) and how we can use bhakti to speed up our progress on the spiritual path.

• The way in which we can use meditation and pranayama to cultivate inner silence, leading to the experience of samadhi.

• The use of silent mantras and the ways in which the different mantras work to purify the subtle nervous system.

• We will also look at some of the more advanced pranayama practices used in AYP including breath retentions (kumbhakas).  

• Full details are here. Let me know if you would like to take part.

Christi

Christi

United Kingdom
    4363 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2022 :  07:39:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
    Hi all,

There are still some places available on this retreat that is taking place next month. All the single and twin rooms are taken now, but there are still some places left in the dormitory rooms. We also have one place for a campervan.

Alex will be coming down from Leeds to teach with me.

Christi
    Go to Top of Page
      Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
     New Topic  Reply to Topic
     Printer Friendly
    Jump To:
    AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
    This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000