Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 Yogani Quote NFTs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nina

USA
31 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2022 :  6:05:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit nina's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi Everyone,

AYP has always struggled, and continues to struggle, to stay above water financially because so much is given away for free. With Yogani's blessing (and his real handwriting), I created some AYP NFTs to see if there's any interest in the AYP community. To view the small collection visit: https://opensea.io/collection/yogani-quotes

Thanks for taking a look. Feedback welcome!
Nina

interpaul

USA
524 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2022 :  6:25:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nina, Thank you for all the work you do behind the scenes to keep this site up and running. Sorry to hear it has been a struggle financially. Not a surprise given Yogani's generosity to offer his teachings for free. I looked at your website and it looks good. I don't really get the NFT thing, i.e. it doesn't appeal to me. I would imagine people embracing yoga may not be into embracing this type of ownership model but who knows.
Go to Top of Page

nina

USA
31 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2022 :  7:33:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit nina's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi interpaul,

Thanks! It is a labor of love. Even things that are free cost money to be free.

I feel the same about NFT's but we have been asked in the past if AYP would accept crypto donations. Though AYP has no plans to hold funds in crypto, this would be a means to accept those donations.

Nina
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000