Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Does anyone elses energy react to this?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

desler

USA
2 Posts

Posted - May 11 2022 :  9:54:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I was amazed when I discovered something that my energy reacted to like never before, it was a tantric sound designed to bring out feelings like sexual/kundalini. I've listened to a lot of these frequency type things but my energy never had such a reaction as it did here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slp...ZeX0&t=3269s

Anyone want to listen and tell me if they don't start feeling small things all over? I'm sure my 8 years of Yoga had a lot to do with why I was able to feel, but as a lot of you guys are pretty advanced yourselves, I'm curious if anyone feels anything. I feel a lot of stuff on a lot of this individuals work.

Peace.

interpaul

USA
524 Posts

Posted - May 12 2022 :  5:30:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Desler, I've experimented with binaural beats. No question they can alter your brain function. The question is what is your goal?
Go to Top of Page

desler

USA
2 Posts

Posted - May 12 2022 :  11:04:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My goal is to bring out a higher form of sexual feeling / orgasm. I've read about it many places, and this site itself had some good leads. Been practicing yoga for years. I felt a lot of energy along my spine when I listened to this.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000