New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2022 :  01:01:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Baizuo,

Yes, there can be a kind of catch 22 situation that people can get trapped in. The negative symptoms of a premature kundalini awakening can leave them in a condition where they are not able to do the things they need to do to rectify the situation. It sounds as if you have got into this predicament. My experience was that it is possible to work your way out of it gradually. Gradually increase the amount of grounding you do every day and your sleep will gradually improve etc. But, it does take time and patience.

Regarding your question, yes, when kundalini is strong people can become very sensitive to all sorts of things. People often become sensitive to certain foods, and even to things like sunlight, loud noises, negative people, and so on. These sensitivities do not last forever, but can last for several years. So, again, patience is the key. We spend many lifetimes getting ourselves into this mess, so it is not surprising if it takes a few years to get ourselves out of it.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Baizuo

Italy
14 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2022 :  10:52:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi Baizuo,

Yes, there can be a kind of catch 22 situation that people can get trapped in. The negative symptoms of a premature kundalini awakening can leave them in a condition where they are not able to do the things they need to do to rectify the situation. It sounds as if you have got into this predicament. My experience was that it is possible to work your way out of it gradually. Gradually increase the amount of grounding you do every day and your sleep will gradually improve etc. But, it does take time and patience.

Regarding your question, yes, when kundalini is strong people can become very sensitive to all sorts of things. People often become sensitive to certain foods, and even to things like sunlight, loud noises, negative people, and so on. These sensitivities do not last forever, but can last for several years. So, again, patience is the key. We spend many lifetimes getting ourselves into this mess, so it is not surprising if it takes a few years to get ourselves out of it.

Christi

What about fasting?
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2022 :  09:50:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Baizuo,

Fasting is a spiritual practice, which will accelerate the process of purification in the body. If someone is experiencing energetic overload, then fasting could make symptoms worse.

See here for more on fasting:

Lesson 310 - Fasting - A Powerful Spiritual Practice

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Baizuo

Italy
14 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2022 :  5:15:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hi Baizuo,

Fasting is a spiritual practice, which will accelerate the process of purification in the body. If someone is experiencing energetic overload, then fasting could make symptoms worse.

See here for more on fasting:

Lesson 310 - Fasting - A Powerful Spiritual Practice

Christi

"If we are adjusting to an awakening kundalini, we should follow an appropriate diet, which will at times lean toward a heavier diet and eating more often to temper the fire in the GI tract. During this stage of our inner development, fasting will not be advisable, as it can accelerate the purification process and exacerbate our kundalini symptoms."

Does it mean i have to eat more? Or that i have to eat the same but divided in many small lunches? I don't want to gain weight, i began intermittent fasting diet in 2017 but i didn t notice any increase in my kundalini issues. Intermittent fasting diet means i eat only 1 o 2 times a day with a period of 18 hours fasting, but in the main lunch i eat more than i used to when i ate 3 times a day.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2022 :  12:10:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Baixuo,

It means that you can eat heavier food if you want to, for a period of time, and that this may mean that any symptoms being caused by excessive prana in the body, become less. It does not mean that you need to eat more. Heavier foods are things like potatoes, wheat pasta/ bread, meat etc. Light foods are things like salads.

If you are eating just once, or twice a day, then that is intermittent fasting, and that could lead to symptoms becoming worse over time. It would depend on the individual. If it does, then eating three times a day could help. It does depend on timings of meals as well, especially the duration of the longer "fasting window". Eating twice a day at 10am and 2pm would give a maximum fasting window of 20 hours, whereas eating twice a day at 9am and 7pm would have a maximum fasting window of 14 hours. The purification process for intermittent fasts mostly sets in during the longer fasting window, and the longer this is, the more purification will take place.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Baizuo

Italy
14 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2023 :  01:24:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hi Baixuo,

It means that you can eat heavier food if you want to, for a period of time, and that this may mean that any symptoms being caused by excessive prana in the body, become less. It does not mean that you need to eat more. Heavier foods are things like potatoes, wheat pasta/ bread, meat etc. Light foods are things like salads.

If you are eating just once, or twice a day, then that is intermittent fasting, and that could lead to symptoms becoming worse over time. It would depend on the individual. If it does, then eating three times a day could help. It does depend on timings of meals as well, especially the duration of the longer "fasting window". Eating twice a day at 10am and 2pm would give a maximum fasting window of 20 hours, whereas eating twice a day at 9am and 7pm would have a maximum fasting window of 14 hours. The purification process for intermittent fasts mostly sets in during the longer fasting window, and the longer this is, the more purification will take place.

Christi

Does that mean that the less purification i do the less kundalini disturbs i have? If so, what if i eat in the evening so as to not being sleeping with an empy stomach and reserving the purification/fasting for the day? I must say that when i began intermittent fasting in 2017 i never noticed a worsening of my insomnia but after i restarted to eat 3 times a day (after getting used to intermittent fasting) i had a worsening of sleep issues...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000