Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Increased ecstatic conductivity from illness
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

interpaul

USA
524 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2021 :  07:04:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I've recently been fighting an intestinal bug and have noticed a heightened energy in my body. It feels very much like ecstatic conductivity but a little more irritable. It's hard to ground with heavier food or more walking because of the illness. I seem to recall this happening once before a year ago with a similar infection. I am self pacing some just to not add more energy into my system. I suspect this will pass but was curious if others have experienced this when they've had a viral infection?

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2021 :  05:58:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Perhaps you are forced to eat lighter and it is having the same effect as fasting.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

interpaul

USA
524 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2021 :  07:51:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sey, Thanks for your thoughts. Although I could imagine that being a factor, I hadn't significantly changed my eating habits in a time frame that would have explained the symptoms. The bug passed after about 2 days and so have the energetic excess even though I've been eating a little lighter still. I was mostly curious if others have experienced this. Based on the lack of response I'm guessing the answer is no.
Go to Top of Page

Zaelithe

United Kingdom
33 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2021 :  4:07:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Interpaul, you are not alone in this. I posted a few months ago about the effect the Covid vaccine had on EC in me as I experienced an excess and overload right after it. It happened less the second time, but on another occasion when I was ‘fighting off’ (successfully) a viral illness that my husband had, the same thing happened. Blue raincoat offered me good advice as below:

“HI Zaelithe

You have already received good advice.

I can say from experience that a step up in the the body's immune response can lead to energetic overload. I have not had my Covid vaccine yet, but I have had overload symptoms triggered by bugs. Self-pacing is on order.”

So, not just us then!
Go to Top of Page

interpaul

USA
524 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2021 :  10:25:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Zaelithe, Thanks. I guess this one could extend the old adage about misery loving company, ecstasy loves company too.
Go to Top of Page

snake

United Kingdom
265 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2021 :  11:25:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I had the same with COVID,especially in the crown,rushes of energy that were similar to in the past over meditating.
Go to Top of Page

interpaul

USA
524 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2021 :  05:55:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Snake, Thanks for sharing your experience. Sorry to hear you came down with COVID. I hope you recovered/are recovering.
Go to Top of Page

snake

United Kingdom
265 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2021 :  11:33:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thankyou Paul. Yes it was very mild the symptoms but the heightened nervous system energy was definitely strong and exactly what I used to experience back when I used to overdo meditation
Ps, I had both shots of vaccine which I’m convinced kept symptoms lower

Edited by - snake on Sep 03 2021 01:34:32 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000