Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Some new scenery
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bbqmaster

Canada
24 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2021 :  12:21:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey yoginis and yogis, I'll try to keep this one short. I've been experiencing some stronger than usual symptoms and would love to get some feedback.

My practice for the last few months has been: 3 mins sbp, 20 mins dm, 5 mins samyama twice a day, with siddhasana.

Seemed pretty stable until a few days ago, when I ran into a crippling case of nausea. The nausea got better if I lied down with eyes closed. At the same time, the lower Dan Tien was buzzing pretty strongly, and the spine was ecstatic. The subtle system was strobing slowly. This lasted several hours, and recurred with diminishing intensity over the next 5 days at the same time in the day, after the morning session. Now I have a soreness in the lower belly, as if I had worked out.

Q1. Might this be soma-related?

I have also noticed an increasing tingle in my feet, it feels same as the buzz in my lower belly. It is roughly in the middle of the soles and has gotten stronger in the past couple weeks. There is a strong drive to stretch and massage the soles.

Q2. Some kind of chakra activation?

I am pretty moody and my diet is all over the place, my cravings are weird and stay for a few days at a time, after which I couldn't care less.

I have started self pacing and skipping the entire evening session as each sitting stirs up so much energy. I am eating super heavy and craving it too.

I'd appreciate some advice and also what might I watch out for next?

Edited by - bbqmaster on Mar 27 2021 10:07:20 AM

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2021 :  05:37:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello bbqmaster
Yes it seems like soma and general symptoms of energy that can be felt anywhere in the body
You are doing great in self pacing and eating heavier
These are the main tools
Keep self pacing until you notice that in daily life you are less moody and more stable.
So now is about continually finding the balance. When the energy is too strong you self pace as long as needed , then you can slowly rebuild up your practices.Checks and balances
Eventually the energy will become so smooth and subtle that you will barely notice it
Good luck
Go to Top of Page

bbqmaster

Canada
24 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2021 :  09:19:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome, thank you for the reply Maheswari
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000