Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Spinal Breathing - suffering after Dinner - reg
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

govardhanamn

India
3 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2021 :  11:52:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

I am new member for this forum, Spinal breathing for the last six months and purification completed for all chakras. Experiencing bliss and ecstacy everydays life.

Since last one month, I noticed, after dinner, there is disturbance in spinal breathing and sleep disturbed till the purification was done again. Also i checked last two days, it is normal in spinal breathing with free flow in all chakras, if eating lesser food (non-spicy).

Last week visited one yogi, who is not eating food (only drinks milk) for more than four years, he is advicing to reduce the food as much as possible for better living.

Any one suffering the same problem, please suggest me on food intake.

Edited by - govardhanamn on Mar 22 2021 11:53:19 AM

zamolxes

Romania
93 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2021 :  5:35:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello govardhanamn and welcome to ayp!!

It could be a temporary thing, while there is a flow between all the chakras, there are impurities and obstructions being cleaned in the nervous system, and there are some stages in which certain foods could become irritating. I would advise eating less, changing your diet until you cool down, avoid spicy food, and or do your evening practice a little earlier, or perhaps do some light activities after dinner. Oh and also it is not recommended to practice after eating, especially in stages where there is energy moving, this can also disturb sleep quality, if so you could also reduce the amount of time you do spinal breathing gor a while.

I wish you all the best, and know that this too will pass. Peace

Edited by - zamolxes on Mar 22 2021 8:15:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

govardhanamn

India
3 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2021 :  09:15:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi zamolxes, Thank you for your kind advice and love to hear it, this is temporary thing. From yesterday, it was cooled down, I hope it continues.

quote:
Originally posted by zamolxes

Hello govardhanamn and welcome to ayp!!

It could be a temporary thing, while there is a flow between all the chakras, there are impurities and obstructions being cleaned in the nervous system, and there are some stages in which certain foods could become irritating. I would advise eating less, changing your diet until you cool down, avoid spicy food, and or do your evening practice a little earlier, or perhaps do some light activities after dinner. Oh and also it is not recommended to practice after eating, especially in stages where there is energy moving, this can also disturb sleep quality, if so you could also reduce the amount of time you do spinal breathing gor a while.

I wish you all the best, and know that this too will pass. Peace

Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2021 :  7:46:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Eating a balanced diet and smaller portions are best, spiritually and otherwise. Bliss and ecstasy are indeed signs of purification, but keep in mind it is never “completed”, it is ongoing and fluctuates as we live and breath, at least until you burst out of your crown and then melt back down into your heart ; even then, purification might not be complete

Edited by - Dogboy on Mar 23 2021 7:47:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

govardhanamn

India
3 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2021 :  11:40:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much for your very valuable information.
quote:
Originally posted by Dogboy

Eating a balanced diet and smaller portions are best, spiritually and otherwise. Bliss and ecstasy are indeed signs of purification, but keep in mind it is never “completed”, it is ongoing and fluctuates as we live and breath, at least until you burst out of your crown and then melt back down into your heart ; even then, purification might not be complete

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000