Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 How do I stop nocturnal emissions (wet dreams)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

aang

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2020 :  6:23:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I feel like it takes away the energy that is supposed to be used for Kundalini practices.

What I do currently:

1. No sexual thoughts throughout the day, don't fantasize
2. No Food/Water at least 4 hours before bed
3. Wake up early, and don’t fall back asleep
4. Stay emotionally stable/regulated throughout the day
5. KEY: Practice 10-15 min of Moolabandha Contraction/Inhales at 8PM (or a few hours before sleep)
6. Stretch Hamstrings before bed (Kidney Meridian)

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2020 :  05:58:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi aang

You're not mentioning any meditation in your routine. Do you meditate at all?

Mulabandha, in the absence of cleaning the energy channels further up, can actually increase your energy losses.
Go to Top of Page

aang

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2020 :  4:21:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat

Hi aang

You're not mentioning any meditation in your routine. Do you meditate at all?

Mulabandha, in the absence of cleaning the energy channels further up, can actually increase your energy losses.

I do but not too much, maybe 10-15min.

How does Moolabandha increase the energy loss? Can you elaborate please, thanks!

Also, how would you go about stopping them? I get them 1-2x a week.

https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...OPIC_ID=3144

I saw someone post a technique regarding it.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2020 :  3:41:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by aang
How does Moolabandha increase the energy loss? Can you elaborate please, thanks!

It's a bit like creating pressure at the bottom of a pipe that is blocked further up. The energy that you stimulate with mulabandha has to be released somehow. If it can't find a clear path upwards, it will be released as sexual energy (i.e. more frequent ejaculation in men and heavier or more frequent periods in women).

quote:

We all tinker a little with our practice every now and then, but you have to remember that those guys posting here are likely to have had a well rounded yoga routine, with meditation at its core and and cleansing the main energy channel from top to bottom with spinal breathing pranayama.

There is no magic bullet really. Global cleansing takes steady practice and a balance routine. Pushing the energy pedal at the expense of developing Inner Silence (the Witness) tends to aggravate the sort of symptom you are describing.

I would recommend that you to read the lessons on this website, starting with meditation (Lesson 13). Transforming sexual energy to a higher purpose is one of the results of practice and it can take years or decade to achieve. Quick fixes don't really work.

It is also possible, as we progress in yoga, to go through phases when sexual energy becomes a little erratic. Even as we are cleaning the system, we might experience some losses in the form of sexual energy. It's a transitory phase and we carry on with our practice, while self-pacing and grounding. Things usually settle down after a few weeks or months.

All the best

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Aug 24 2020 3:52:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2020 :  3:57:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello aang,

This lesson may help.

Lesson T30 - Vajroli Mudra
https://www.aypsite.org/T30.html

Go to Top of Page

aang

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2020 :  10:40:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat

quote:

It's a bit like creating pressure at the bottom of a pipe that is blocked further up. The energy that you stimulate with mulabandha has to be released somehow. If it can't find a clear path upwards, it will be released as sexual energy (i.e. more frequent ejaculation in men and heavier or more frequent periods in women).

quote:

We all tinker a little with our practice every now and then, but you have to remember that those guys posting here are likely to have had a well rounded yoga routine, with meditation at its core and and cleansing the main energy channel from top to bottom with spinal breathing pranayama.

There is no magic bullet really. Global cleansing takes steady practice and a balance routine. Pushing the energy pedal at the expense of developing Inner Silence (the Witness) tends to aggravate the sort of symptom you are describing.

I would recommend that you to read the lessons on this website, starting with meditation (Lesson 13). Transforming sexual energy to a higher purpose is one of the results of practice and it can take years or decade to achieve. Quick fixes don't really work.

It is also possible, as we progress in yoga, to go through phases when sexual energy becomes a little erratic. Even as we are cleaning the system, we might experience some losses in the form of sexual energy. It's a transitory phase and we carry on with our practice, while self-pacing and grounding. Things usually settle down after a few weeks or months.

All the best

How do I make sure there’s a clear channel upwards?
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2020 :  4:25:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
How do I make sure there’s a clear channel upwards?

Read the lessons on this website, starting with Lesson 13 (Meditation). AYP is a system of practice that will clean the energy channels and transform sexual energy to a higher purpose. It takes a regular and sustained practice, but you could start to see changes after just few weeks or months.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000