Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Is "reversed Kundalini" even a thing?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CAA

Belize
15 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2020 :  12:21:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Anyone have any experience with this subject from a personal standpoint?

interpaul

USA
524 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2020 :  3:29:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
CAA, Can you clarify what you are referring to with respect to reversed kundalini?
Go to Top of Page

CAA

Belize
15 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2020 :  3:28:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by interpaul

CAA, Can you clarify what you are referring to with respect to reversed kundalini?

Its probably an all over multidirectional thing but we do work from lower to higher. The traditional orgasm is probably the real means of reversed Kundalini I suppose , at least in my case and from what I read here.

Some sources say that anal sex from man to man is a cause of reversed Kundalini to the passive partner. Energy is polar, the physical world seems to be in all aspects. Is the body polarized and how or where?

Back when all this started a few years ago maybe 4. There was an initial rush of very pleasant energy from the root up to the heart. This pleasant energy was "delicious" lite orgasmic feeling, I could will it to happen and get lost in it at times.. this went on for like a week. This all started after prostate play as I was looking for a way to relive tension that I noticed was down "there".

Now this feeling is attainable during foreplay with the wife, pressure on the huiyin point gets it all fired up but it's not there otherwise. I guess I'm curious if I can get it back to the delicious willing stage lol..

Doesn't make sense to me, it seems like the traditional ejaculatory orgasm is what needs to be redirected not to leave the body, everything else is everything else..

sorry for what's probably a confusing issue.

Edited by - CAA on Jul 26 2020 3:40:19 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2020 :  4:00:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Doesn't make sense to me, it seems like the traditional ejaculatory orgasm is what needs to be redirected not to leave the body, everything else is everything else..

Hi CAA,

Yes, that is right. If you experience orgasm with ejaculation during sex, then you will lose energy (prana). This energy is necessary for the process of kundalini to work. Methods for doing this are described in the Tantra lessons.

See especially this lesson:

Lesson T4 - The Holdback Method - A Stairway to Heaven

Essentially it means staying away from anything that could be called a climax.

The most important aspect of working with kundalini is having a regular meditation practice. This will provide the stability needed to cope with the energetic highs and lows that kundalini brings. On top of that, having a regular Spinal Breathing Pranayama practice will give good direction to the flows of prana in the body and help to make sure that everything remains balanced between the higher and lower centres.

See this lesson on the importance of having a stable meditation practice before beginning tantric sexual practices:

Lesson T2 - Meditation, Bhakti, and Tantric Sex

Christi

Go to Top of Page

CAA

Belize
15 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2020 :  6:04:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Christi, thx for the reply.

Yeah, mediation happens nearly every day at least once with sbp, dm etc. I have trouble finding anyone else who is talking about these non ejaculatory orgasms (aside from mantak chia). I don't think I would say these lil orgasms are a "climax" as I can have a whole bunch of them. They def stir up the energy lol!
Go to Top of Page

interpaul

USA
524 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2020 :  7:57:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
CAA, Thanks for the details. What you describe is the path that is promoted by many of these practices, i.e. bringing the energy up rather than out thru ejaculation. I would take heed of Christi's advice as this type of energy is very compelling and if you don't ground it thru your deep meditation and spinal breathing practices, it can quickly lead to energy overload states. I didn't fully understand this until I developed a panic attack resulting from too much energy. There are many reports on this forum of others who have over done it. Developing a stable base with DM and SBP will lead to a much richer experiences over time.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2020 :  08:19:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi CAA,

The general advice given in AYP with regards to tantric sexual practice is not about having non-ejaculatory orgasms. It is about remaining pre-orgasmic, during sex. So, staying in front of anything that could be considered to be a climax, even small ones. However, at the end of the day, it is all about energy preservation and cultivation. So, if you are able to experience non-ejaculatory orgasms with no loss of energy, then there isn't a problem. But if there is loss of energy, then it will affect your yoga practice over time.

There can be a possible time delay between a loss of energy from sexual practices, and experiencing that loss of energy in terms of how it relates to our spiritual progress. Sometimes this time delay can be days, weeks or months. So, it is important to notice how you feel over the long term, not simply during or immediately after sex.

You may find this forum discussion useful. Yogani gives his views on the topic about half way down the page:

nonejaculatory orgasm or no orgasm

And more on the spiritual risks of non-ejaculatory orgasms here:

Non ejaculatory orgasms

Remaining in front of orgasm is not only about the development of kundalini, but in the long term, is also about the cultivation of the nectar cycle and the production of amrita in the higher centres. This process, called "automatic vajroli", is dependent on a natural "drawing up" of a denser form of prana from the pelvic region. Non-ejaculatory orgasms can have a detrimental effect on this process over the long term. So, that is another thing to be aware of.

See this lesson for more on the nectar cycle:

Lesson 304 - Diet, Kundalini, and the Nectar Cycle

and this one:

Lesson T62 - Orgasm, Vajroli and the Nectar Cycle

So, at the end of the day, there are no hard and fast rules. It all depends on the stage you are at, and how things affect your body on the subtle energetic level.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

interpaul

USA
524 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2020 :  2:24:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Christi, I really appreciate how thorough you are with your responses. I've wondered about this difference between preorgasmic and non ejaculatory orgasmic states and you've done an amazing job collating all the key information here. Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2020 :  5:59:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2020 :  12:10:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, but is reversed Kundalini even a thing? It's a question I too have asked myself when I first heard of it. What exactly is being referred to?

Sey
Go to Top of Page

CAA

Belize
15 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2020 :  9:42:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Christi thanks for the links and the reply, I wasn't aware of those previous posts! Great material.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000