Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Current Circumstances
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SparklingDiamond

Australia
227 Posts

Posted - May 30 2020 :  10:43:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
So I knew from many years ago, that 2020 was going to be a highly significant year. And wondered as my younger self, where i would be, what kind of person i would be to go through the tough situations that lay ahead *(alhtough i didnt know exactly what it was i just knew from astrological configurations that 2020 was going to be a doozy year full of massive changes.

Anyway, my question to you experienced long term meditators, do u feel concerned for the future and for our freedoms. I just attended a protest rally where i live, to stand up for our rights.

I am back into my meditation and I KNOW that meditation is such a huge help in developing resilience and fortitude through difficult circumstances.

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2020 :  12:21:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A difficult question to answer isn't it? An aircraft needs to be grounded to recharge and perform its basic functions. Yet we know its utility lies when it soars in the sky. Our body needs that runway to be grounded. Yet it is the unbounded awareness that we yearn to soar into.
Go to Top of Page

SparklingDiamond

Australia
227 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2020 :  01:47:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Thanks Jusmail.
some interesting thoughts!
What I am noticing more and more, is where our focus goes to what we tend to attract, thus i want to focus on the positive. Thing is where is the line between "burying one's head in the sand' and only focusing on the positive.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000