Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini Issues
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rahul1980

India
1 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2020 :  07:28:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

I'm practising Kriya Yoga since one year. There are some issues that I thought to discuss and seek opinions.

- After meditation, I feel pressure in my forehead which lasts for some time.

- There is some electricity I feel in my head some times after meditation. Its a mild one and my head is not having any headaches.

- During Surya Grahan which happened this year, I woke up and saw smoke and snakes. This is the first time in my life I experienced this. I went to sleep again after this episode for some hours.

- I'm a vegetarian and a teetotaler.

I don't think this is normal, so wanted to seek advice

Thanks
Rahul

Edited by - rahul1980 on Feb 19 2020 07:33:48 AM

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2020 :  11:45:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Rahul, welcome to the AYP forum

We wouldn't be able to advise you on your Kriya practice, as we practice yoga by the AYP method here.

However, the symptoms you describe are not unusual among yoga practitioners. Pressure in the forehead is a very common one. Other sensations like tingling, heat etc. are common symptoms of purification. If they become uncomfortable, we self-pace (i.e. reduce the practice time) and ground.

There is a lot of information about self pacing on this website. See Lessons 38, 69 81, 102, 104, 125, 128, 135, 216, 231, 250, 252, 261, 341, 411

Enjoy your practice
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000