Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Chronic pain treatments
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Arnold Schwarzhealer

Australia
1 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2020 :  7:18:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

I have a chronic pain condition that really needs to be treated but I'm finding this a very difficult thing to do because I have kundalini awakening and every treatment I try causes some sort of energy reaction that tends to be extremely unpleasant. Like the supplement PEA – PALMITOYLETHANOLAMIDE, is supposed to be very effective for chronic pain and. Supposed to have no side-effects but I get an intense energy reaction to it that I really hate and I'm not sure I could take it to save my life. I'm also scared about what in my due to energy long-term. I don't feel it highly safe around kundalini energy. I had issues with it before and it settled down now and I don't want to do anything that potentially disturbs that.

So this is the issue I face with all medical treatments that I have tried so far – that they cause energy reactions that scare me and I hate and I don't know how I'm supposed to find a treatment under these circumstances.

I have a list of medical treatments that I can potentially explore but I would really not rather do that if anyone else has done that before me and found a problem with them. So if you have any input about whether these treatments are safe or not, or if you can recommend any others that are safe, I would really appreciate it.

Transcranial magnetic stimulation
Hyperbaric chamber
PE a supplement
Alpha lipoic acid supplement
scrambler therapy
acupuncture
low level laser
infrared sauna
penf machine
low dose naltrexone
Magic mushrooms
Lion's Mane mushroom
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000